• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Sekiro - One of the most disrespectful ways I’ve killed a boss in this game.

    Sekiro - One of the most disrespectful ways I’ve killed a boss in this game.


    One of the most disrespectful ways I’ve killed a boss in this game.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 56)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    come sekiro

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Here are some of the things I found while reading berserk and went "Huh,this thing in sekiro was probably based off of that"

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    This seven spears guy absolutely destroys me every time, do I have to kill him?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Idk if he's necessary or if I should just wait to beef up but here's what I know;

    1.I've gotta work on physical, poster just ain't gonna work.

    1. Mikiri counter and the parry then 2 free hits easy,

    2. When he spins up and attacks from his right, side step my right and one, maybe two hits

    3. Git Gud

    submitted by /u/Change-Unusual
    [link] [comments]

    How do you defeat the big basic enemy with a shield?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I don't know what they are exactly but there are several large bois with weapons like clubs, bells, shields. They look like Jozou but smaller and have only one healthbar.

    The one with shield I encountered for the first time in Mt. Senpou and then at Hirata Estate (Father's Bell memory) among the first group of goons you run into.

    I have no idea how to beat them honourably. Everytime I have had to assassinate them. I tried using the loaded axe but it doesn't break the shield.

    Any tips for these? Not that it's a roadblock but it would be good to know.

    submitted by /u/-_Optimus_Prime_-
    [link] [comments]

    Tried drawing sekiro from one of the loading screens

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Did you miss Hirata Estate?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    After I finally beat the game, I looked up the different endings and apparently there was a whole section that I completely missed, the Hirata Estate. Now I am curious, how many of you missed the Hirata Estate the first time you played Sekiro?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tym306
    [link] [comments]

    Finally face off against The toughest boss in the game charmless

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Kurzgesagt know what to play

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Second try at this game and by god is it fun but spooky.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Just picked it up again after six months and I had a really tough time last try, this time I was able to beat the boss after the ogre and I uh.... I saw the snake. I was goin through the cavern and I see the shaking and I assume it's just an earthquake, so I'm up on a branch about to jump into grass when I look over and what do I see except the biggest damn snake in the entire friggin world, scared me bout half and now here I sit shaking as I type this. Fun game though

    Edit: fuck that guy for scaring the shit out of me when I got in the cave, he's a damn cuck

    submitted by /u/Change-Unusual
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro speedrun but I'm bad (sound, video in comments)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    FPS troubles

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Alright so the game starts nice and smoothly, 60-70fps at average for some time. Sometimes after a death or travel by idol however (basically anything that prompts a load) the game just slows down to 10-40 fps with major stuttering. I have a second monitor if that counts for anything, usually to have a browser open for a wiki or whatever. This problem rarely fixes itself when I close browser tabs or just alt tab in and out. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Memetholic
    [link] [comments]

    Dualshock 4 controller broken everytime I restart the computer

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    I'm trying to use my PS4 controller to play the game on pc with DS4 Windows, but it's getting tiring to have to troubleshoot every single time I turn the PC on, there's always either a driver issue or the game straight up doesn't recognize the controller. Not to mention that getting Bluetooth to work is even more finicky. If anyone has a permenant fix for this I'd greatly appreciate as I don't wanna spend half an hour troubleshooting every time I wanna play

    submitted by /u/Dragon_Feko
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to get into Sekrio

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I've played DSR and DS3 several times so I'm used to the overall feel of these games. But in sekiro I just can not find a straight path anywhere. I have no idea where to go. I'm underpowered for genichiro and I'm considering just restarting. Combat isn't the issue for me, it's fluent and feels good to fight. But the design of the world is something I struggle with so much. Has anyone else struggled with this?

    submitted by /u/slipperyribs1
    [link] [comments]

    Tucker Carlson reacts to a Sekiro Fan

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    PSA

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Gyoubu Oniwa is a joke with Dragon Flash. Of course he's still easy regardless. But I just beat him the faster than I ever have. All bc of the range and damage with that attack. Start the fight out as normal with firecrackers and hit him with it up close.

    Think it took me 30 seconds, if that. Ng+8, 99 attack power.

    submitted by /u/Dasweetmeatt
    [link] [comments]

    Kurzgesagt know what to play

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Question about NG+ if I haven't beaten gaunlets

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I just finished my first playthrough and I have unlocked 2 gauntlets: severance and divine heir.

    I managed to beat divine heir after a few days, but haven't been able to beat severance gauntlet yet. Will I be able to attempt severance gauntlet if I start playthrough #2 and intend to do shura ending?

    Thank you for your help

    submitted by /u/jerrysazio
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated Genichiro Ashina for the first time...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    ... after getting my ass kicked around 42 times. But man, the feeling of defeating him? What a fucking rush, especially because I had no Healing Gourds left, no more resurrects and on my last legs.

    Wish I had a video clip to prove it. Oh well, maybe on my next big boss battle.

    submitted by /u/DroneStrikeVictim
    [link] [comments]

    I have ascended beyond humanity itself.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment