• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Sekiro - Genichiro or something..Idk I never play sekisouls ring before.

    Sekiro - Genichiro or something..Idk I never play sekisouls ring before.


    Genichiro or something..Idk I never play sekisouls ring before.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    I Beat The Last Boss of Sekiro With One Hand, No Damage, No LB/L1 and No Left Stick.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Looks like O'Rin of the Water doesn't like water that much

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Thought this fit the format pretty well

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Today’s bosses!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Got to play for a few hours. Beat a few bosses today thank god. Beat the guardian ape, Both times :) The four monkeys. The stupid ass snake eyes guy in the depths, and lady butterfly. I'd say today was a good day! This game is fuckin awesome

    submitted by /u/muffinnuts408
    [link] [comments]

    Kung Pow reference

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Finally beat the old man. First playthrough, and finished in less than a month!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Love the combat

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Less than a year ago, I threw down my controller in rage after dying to Lady Butterfly for the umpteenth time. Today, I finally 100%ed it. Holy fuck was that the hardest thing I've ever done, and holy fuck do I love it. Boss rush time!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Finally got this baby , it took 94 hours but got it finally

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    One-armed Wolf red sun 2

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Toughest Boss. I’ve been struggling to kill this ape for weeks now. HELP!!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    I just found out that Owl’s shurikens count toward his posture meter. Was surprised to slide across the floor

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    genishiro

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    finally after 50 tries or so i beat him

    submitted by /u/kovaleski91
    [link] [comments]

    After 1001 attempts, I FINALLY beat Gyoubu Oniwa. I can now go on with my life.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Please help, I don’t know how to get back on track

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I've just beaten the two apes Beat the corrupted monk and lady of water Picked up the lotus flower beyond the apes watering hole Have not been able to trigger the siege on the castle

    submitted by /u/francis_drebin
    [link] [comments]

    Close...(hate that area btw)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 57)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Lady Butterfly Question

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    If I leave the area you fight her in and come back later will I be locked out of fighting her in the future? For example If I progress pretty far in the story will a certain story event lock me out of that area and locking me out of the boss fight?

    submitted by /u/vipo123
    [link] [comments]

    Father’s bell charm

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    So I accidentally missed the fathers bell charm you get by eavesdropping on Kuro and Emma etc Is there any other way you can get the bell charm to fight the other versions of owl, the drunkard and the sevens spear guy?

    submitted by /u/fazbearbw
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play The Surge 2, or buy Sekiro

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    So I do apologize if you've seen a variation on this question in the past, but the specifics of my question are hopefully a bit different. Firstly, I've never played a soulslike/soulsborne game before, but I'm not opposed to challenge (one of my favorite games is rain world, which is considered one of the most unfair and overly difficult games of recent times). Secondly, I have access to the surge 2 due to it being on Xbox game pass. So my main question is weather I should spend the money on Sekiro, which from what I can tell is seen as an overall better experience, or if I should just play The Surge 2.

    submitted by /u/BlockCoding
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did Charm less and Demon bell !!!!!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I started the game with a feeling that I won't even finish it and just leave it hanging . Always got my ass beat up by various bosses and died more than twice but now I am at NG+ 6 and done it at the hardest difficulty . From not deflecting at all to deflecting everything now I have came much far . I always thought doing it without charm and with demon bell is impossible task for someone like me but finally I have attained the skill and now mastered it . So if any new player is reading this don't get discouraged when you die a hundred times because everytime you die you are becoming better . After 2 play throughs the game becomes a one day task and playing again feels so fast .

    To other pro players here I have one playthrough left NG+ 7 . So what else I could do make the playthrough harder and more interesting for myself ?

    submitted by /u/whitewolf2428
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment