• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Sekiro - Snake Eyes learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts.

    Sekiro - Snake Eyes learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts.


    Snake Eyes learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 61)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Not the most exciting clip but proud to say Sekiro is my 25th platinum trophy!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    A lot of people say that lady butterfly was their hardest boss but in all honesty this guy is beating the brakes off of me

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    List of Immortals in Sekiro because I’m bored

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Things to know:

    In Sekiro there are various forms of immortality but they all stem from the Divine Dragon and the overflow of the waters from the fountainhead palace caused by the dragons heritage.

    -Dragons Heritage allows those with it to continuously come back from death, but as they do, they spread a disease known as dragonrot to those they've been around. Those who biologically inherit the Dragons heritage cannot be harmed by anything except the Mortal Blades and can accept others into their divine oath and share immortality with them.

    -Infested: Insects that consume the Rejuvenating sediment (where the fountainhead waters pool deeply) can absorb the properties of the water, thus becoming immortal. Those who consume these insects may themselves become immortal too but are they really in full control?

    -Red-eyes: Drinking the rejuvenating waters may make one become a red-eyes, they are not fully immortal but gain huge resistance to blows that would kill others, however, they gain an unnatural fear of fire.

    -Fountainhead priests: The priest of the Mibu manor siphon the life from visitors and residents alike in hopes of never dying and becoming a great carp. They are not immortal but can stay alive as long as there is life to Siphon. Those who become carp may develop red-eyes as they cannot truly become a "master" due to not having enough scales. Their eyes can be used to make red lumps to make others red-eyes as well.

    Those with dragon heritage:

    Divine Sakura Dragon

    Sekiro

    Tomoe

    Takeru

    Kuro

    Divine child of rejuvenation (False Heritage)

    Those who are infested:

    Hanbei

    Guardian ape

    Senpou priests

    Corrupted monk

    Mibu villagers (may be a mix of infested and drinking the rejuvenating waters)

    Unknown:

    Sword Saint Isshin (Genichiro was red-eyes, not infested, red-eyes are highly resistant to attacks that would kill them but not immortal. When killing SS Isshin, it still says Immortality Severed and the Red Mortal Blade is still required to finish him, however, perhaps the Black Blade is the cause of this.)

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Genichiro :D

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Ok so I bought Sekiro on steam about 4 days ago and I've been having fun but I struggle fighting large groups of enemies and I felt like I wasn't good at deflecting. So when I got to Genichiro he seemed like he was going to be a massive hurdle. But it turns out he was what I needed to make it click. So after 6 tries I managed to beat him with both my revive and one gourd left. And I felt like this is something I wanted to share. Thank you for reading. (I'd be happy to recieve tips about how I can get better with dealing with multiple enemies at once)

    submitted by /u/Kamitori303
    [link] [comments]

    Someone Got Gud: A Play in Two Acts

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Sekiro cause me tendonitis

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I just beat the owl and I will have to stop playing for a while. Now every time I smash the parry button I feel pain and I'm even worst playing.

    Anyway, I'm playing on Stadia and absolutely loving the game.

    submitted by /u/bertovision
    [link] [comments]

    Dancing with Butterfly

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Took me three days to beat genichiro.... THREES DAYS!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    It's the longest I've ever spent on 1 boss alone in any of these games. (Dark souls or blood borne) and it was impeccable. The entire time it never once felt unfair only like I wasn't quite trained enough. The victory was so good and I almost started crying tears of joy! Funny enough after beating him and using his memory I went back to try my hand at seven spears man and wiped the floor with him.... I have gotten gud.

    submitted by /u/Change-Unusual
    [link] [comments]

    If I fight owl at the top of the tower will I still have time to get the snake ending?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    First play through and I am super worried I've messed things up, am I safe to continue?

    submitted by /u/Change-Unusual
    [link] [comments]

    General questions (spoilers)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    I'm in ng+1 and I'm doing very little posture damage to the big monkey, basically almost killing its first phase by actual damage dealt instead, and I remember having a similar problem with the monk instead. Is there a specific place I'm supposed to be hitting it to deal real posture to it?

    And I abruptly ended my first playthrough after killing the owl and getting the Shura ending, but found I missed the requirement to get the alt costume by beating the game this way since I missed an optional boss or something. Can I just kill the boss in ng+ to unlock the bossrush or do I need to get the ending again

    submitted by /u/SpaghettiBird87
    [link] [comments]

    I am a greedy boi

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    This was fun: Cloud Strife vs Inner Genichiro (Mod - Hitless/Charmless)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    how to get on top of the statue in the poison pool?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    there is a very large monk statue with an item on its head and i can't seem to figure out how to get up there

    submitted by /u/yowhodidthislmao
    [link] [comments]

    newbie here

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    ididn't come from any souls or born games i could've but i gotten sekiro instead, now i really wanna know when will be the time to actually deflect, even a normal infantry men roaming around is already giving me a hard time towards deflection, also dunno if it's easier to play in pc or not, i just really can't wrap around my head on this deflection mechanic, help pls

    submitted by /u/Kiel_Cs
    [link] [comments]

    My Friend Beat The Monk (He has a channel called Govian The Female Inspector on YT)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Want to buy sekiro but worried it is too hard

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Where I live the cheapest you can get the game is 50 dollars plus shipping on the ps store it is 99 and I don't have lots of money to throw around and wanted to know exactly how hard the game is I have school and can't put hours and hours in the game daily can I still have fun and enjoy the game? Or is it too hard

    submitted by /u/soyaaaa1
    [link] [comments]

    Emma by me

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Guys help me get this game to "click"...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    I need help, i'm not a "hardcore" fan of souls game but i really enjoy them, played (and finished) pretty much all of them, never to platinum levels but at least to ng+ (excluding nioh2 where i went nut and completed all the dreams, i really enjoyed the loot aspect of that game), and i'm having really hard time trying to enjoy sekiro, i know i don't have to treat it like a standard soul game, i know stealth is really important and combat is more similar to a rhythm game than other entries, but i just can't get it to click with me.

    Had a similar situation with bloodborne, my first days with the game where really not fun, then i don't know how or why it all started making sense and i really loved that game in the end, here i'm having flashback, i'm forcing myself to like this game but i can't, even if on paper sounds like a dream come true for me (settings + gameplay).

    So other than starting another new playtrough (i forgot again mechanics and lore in the meantime) and trying to endure the pain, do you have any suggestion? Anything that can help me enjoy my time more? Maybe i'm doing something really really stupid and hindering myself, don't know...

    And I know it's not mandatory to enjoy the game, even when dying i'm having fun (more or less), but i'm starting to get personal with this game, it can't be the only one that hand my ass to me every 10 seconds... :)

    Thanks for reading through here and for every suggestion you have, and apologize my english, not my mother-tongue.

    submitted by /u/draliko
    [link] [comments]

    Phase 1 of inner Isshin is fundamentally broken

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    This is coming from someone who can beat him reliably, so please don't respond with something like "git gud". His ability to hyperarmor through attacks and hit you instantly and faster than you can react is appalling. I'm honestly surprised that it made it into the final version of the game. His new move in the last two phases is fine but it's like they intentionally removed any of the flow from his first phase. It's a broken, shitty mess.

    submitted by /u/johro17
    [link] [comments]

    Proper way to parry?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Can someone please tell me the proper way to parry? I tried and always get mixed results.

    I know you hit block before the attack hits but when do you release block? After the attack or are you just tapping block so it may get released before the attack hits?

    I been mainly relying on blocking but that doesn't always cut it.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Muramasa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment