• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Sekiro - Looks like we have a deadlock here.

    Sekiro - Looks like we have a deadlock here.


    Looks like we have a deadlock here.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Wise Tengu Truths

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Pretty proud of this No Hit seven spears fight, figured I’d share it for all the times he used to obliterate me.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    weeeeeeeeee

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    I’m so grateful for Sekiro in my life right now. My wife is due with our second child any day now and work is so stressful. Only get an hour or two a day to destress and it’s amazing how immersive this game is.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Stuck on Lady Butterfly 🦋 but loving every minute of it. There is something magical about From Software titles that suck you in. Just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/Seekingfreedom1985
    [link] [comments]

    I am new to Sekiro...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Satisfying

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I have to use all my gourds against one white monkey

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Wooooooooo!!!!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    HURRRAYYY !!!! I HAVE DEFEATED OWL FATHER, CAN I JOIN THE GOT GUD CLUB ????

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    This subreddit is addicting

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Every time I get on here I get a craving to jump back on the game. I try to stay away from it cause I have so many games that I need to play but the darkness vibe I get from sekiro draws me back every time

    submitted by /u/KingKaimon
    [link] [comments]

    Are you competitive and want to challenge others in the DeS/DS/BB/Sekiro Community?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    I always wanted to have a competitive environment to partake in, but one that wasn't so extreme. Luckily, Challenger's Depths achieves competitiveness without anything too extreme. Sure, there are some harder challenges but you can still compete in custom speedruns and challenges made by the community. So come join! (Supports DS1-3, DeS, BB, and Sekiro)

    Discord: https://discord.gg/mVJ3qYJeEH
    Current Leaderboard: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Eq98DChkxSc9BhfW3J4_B7LFooc421uCq57RqCXUhMI/edit?usp=sharing
    Challenges: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11HrMgEuWltet07AZXuqcD498fnkhzJBuzyuMfNChZMk/edit?usp=sharing
    All submitted runs so far (archived): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WTB9P-LzYULZH1-SkuXutZhVyKY_30AfI_tIg2IPP6U/edit?usp=sharing

    (Also posted in other subreddits such as DS1, DS3, DeS, BB, and DS2)

    submitted by /u/hungryhyena78
    [link] [comments]

    HAHAHAHA!! That's right!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 62)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    My take on the Healing Gourd, hope you like it!, Made following the instructionsfrom u/TaciturnKilGore from his post doing a bigger one. Link to them on comments.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Finally joined the club, so excited! And a moment of silence to these 5 poor Ministry soldiers near Ashina Outskirts who probably died more times than I did on my overall run

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Got the platinum trophy

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    I just received father's bell charm, do I really have to fight this ninja rat bastard with his endless dogs?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    If so I'm very disappointed, cheap BS at it's finest.

    Anybody have advice? No cheese please, actual methods.

    submitted by /u/Dr_BloodPool
    [link] [comments]

    best place for farming XP?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    i'm having trouble with the corrupted monk (even the ghost guy before him is destroying me) and i want to get the potency skills for my gourd. where should i go to farm XP? edit: i managed to kill her but would still like to know a good farming spot

    submitted by /u/yowhodidthislmao
    [link] [comments]

    Finally about to get sekiro after avoiding spoilers for a year

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    My country suffers from massive inflation nowadays and although i had a job the store closed down due to worsening conditions, so buying games on a whim became worth an entire monthly wage.

    This started about 2 years ago, but a few weeks back someone posted sekiro for a price too low to resist, he lived a bit far tho and it was impossible to get the game delivered.

    Now having managed to do so after a long wait, i'm glad to say that i was (mostly) successful in avoiding spoilers for the game even tho i loved it before watching any gameplay, the only things i know are that it's extremely hard (good i'm a souls fan), guardian ape picks up his head after he dies once, the entire giant snake fight (unfortunately, i wish i experienced this on my own, i can basically speedrun this area now) and only what some other bosses look like.

    So all in all wish me luck

    submitted by /u/Braums_mustache
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for beating Genichiro? I haven’t been able to even get to his first deathblow. He keeps on spamming the same arrow attack which is almost impossible for me to deflect.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to even get to his first deathblow. He keeps on spamming the same arrow attack which is almost impossible for me to deflect.

    submitted by /u/MN_Lucas
    [link] [comments]

    Don't mind me, I'm just beating a Sekiro boss like I'm playing Solitaire.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Deflections (spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Are ss isshin and gs owl phase transitions deflectable the way true monk's entry landing is? I've tried but can't seem to do it, not sure is it just me getting the timing wrong or it's not possible

    submitted by /u/lauzipi
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ape No HUD, maybe more disturbingly, no BGM

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment