• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Sekiro - Thought you'd all appreciate this art on my wall

    Sekiro - Thought you'd all appreciate this art on my wall


    Thought you'd all appreciate this art on my wall

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Just got this, wish me luck!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Sekiro was featured in Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell episode

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    There’s Headless waiting below

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    I beat the game for the first time last night.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I've never felt so proud of beating a game before. It was beautiful. The combat system is soooo good. I went for the "best" ending and I feel like the way it left off could leave a door open for a sequel. I really really hope one day there will be a sequel.
    Just started play through 2. Gonna try a charmless run.
    I never realized how short the game feels tho after you know what to do. Within an hour I'm already at the horse boss. It took me days last time to get to this point.
    I missed 2 prayer beads my first time for the return of of that one place (don't wanna spoil). Anyway, just wanted to share. Love this game.

    submitted by /u/Slowspines
    [link] [comments]

    Finally getting around to playing *loud yell warning*

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    genichiro ashina fanart

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    6 days ago I made a post asking for ways to find my final prayer bead. I finally knuckeled down and went through the whole list, and finally completed the job.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    This thing is GORGEOUS

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    This boss is too hard!!!!! I’m already on my 40th attempt!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Sekiro appeared in new kurzgesagt video

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    My first playthrough has finished. That was a mixture of fun and infuriation, especially that last fight.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 51)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Any advice for Shura Isshin?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I can pretty comfortably get him to the second phase if I keep on my toes but as soon as he starts whipping out the old DS1 pyromancies everything goes straight to hell. Is there any advice for dealing with the fire attacks?

    submitted by /u/ArbiterNoro2428
    [link] [comments]

    Took about a month due to my crazy schedule, but officially my second favorite Soulsgame

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Sekiro: Samurai General - Parry Only

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Designing some enemies for a Genichiro dlc

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Some time ago I made a few post on a hypothetical dlc where we play as Genichiro to see what he was doing after the castle battle and I want to try to design some enemies that he would have to fight that would be different from the main games enemy roster. Mainly am doing this for fun and for what could have been since we certainty aren't getting story dlc for the game now.

    Btw here are links to those post if your interested

    Part 1

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/kzkos4/part_1_of_my_expanded_idea_for_a_genichiro_dlc/

    Part 2

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/l08uev/part_2_of_my_expanded_idea_for_a_genichiro_dlc/

    Part 3

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/l0p9le/part_3_of_my_expanded_idea_for_a_genichiro_dlc/

    Normal Enemies

    Red Lone Shadows

    In addition to the purple lone shadows kick attacks and high monk move, they also can coat their swords in fire and toss fire bombs that leave behind fire wells that will damage the player and similer to Owl, they can use the mikiri counter and perform deathblows on the player if they use a thrust attack or have their posture broken. They can also deal heavy posture damage if Genichiro uses his sweep attack so the players main form of attacking several foes at once is rendered ineffective making red lone shadows tricky to fight in groups.

    Ashina Wildlands beast

    This one would be similer to dog enemies but would be infested and after taking some damage a giant centipede would burst from their heads making them more aggressive and don't flinch as much from attacks. They will also reguarly use a grab attack that the player must use the new Kurōzuin counter that will allow them to counter grab attacks.

    Abandoned Dungeon madman

    Similar to the ones in the asylum area in Bloodborne these enemies would be crazy and have erratic moments and would have red eyes making them highly aggressive. They also have a habit of playing dead or hiding and will jump scare the player if they get close to them.

    Bosses

    Jorōgumo

    First appearing as a lost woman in the ashina wild lands, Jorōgumo will at first be friendly and request Genichiro find her lost child in a nearby cave. When the player finds it, the item destruction will note that the baby seems to be in a strange substance that is almost web like which foreshadows the woman true nature.

    Appearance wise she resembles the amygdala boss from bloodborne but with a more spider like theme and Jorōgumo's human side hanging from the top which also acts a target for arrow attacks.

    After returning the baby to her, Jorōgumo attempt to ambush the player if they stay too close to her for too long before the battle starts similar to the start of the 2nd phase of the Great Shinobi boss.

    Throughout the fight she will throw poison spider eggs as Genichiro that will explode if he gets too close and deal heavy poison damage if he gets hit.

    1 combo attack she has is a sweep attack before immediately following up with 3 thrust attacks so if the player attempt to jump arrow attack the sweep they will get hit by the triple thrust attack combo. This would serve as a way to warn the player that Genichiro is not Wolf so they can't rely on the mikiri counter to stop thrust attacks and must counter them the hard way.

    In the 2nd phase, Jorōgumo will get more aggressive throwing more poison eggs that if left alone for too long will hatch into baby spider monsters that resemble mini versions of amygdala making the fight harder since the plaer must now focus on both Jorōgumo and her baby spider monsters.

    Battle Memory text

    "The battle memory of a terrible foe. Although distant, recollection of such a memory strengthens the valor and determination of the Samurai."

    "A seductive and manipulative creature, Jorōgumo are infamous for tempting men or the too empathetic into helping find their offspring where those who fail to see through this act will be weakened by the egg and then devoured by the beast and its offspring. This one in particular seems to have had its eyes on the samurai for some time."

    Gashadokuro

    Similar to the great serpent and giant wyvern boss from dark souls 3, Genichiro cannot fight this boss directly due to its massive size.

    The fight starts once Genichiro drops down into a deeper section of the ashina wild lands where a cutscene would play of Genichiro looking around the area before a giant skeleton monster appears. Once he sees how massive the monster is, Genichiro begins running into a nearby cave to evade it but the monster quickly begins flooding the cave with a massive pile of bones that will build up terror if the player stays in them for too long.

    After running through several parts of the cavern, Genichiro would find himself on a high cliff with seemingly no way out before Gashadokuro charges at him in which the weaker structures of the cliff breaks as its unable to support the beasts weight the the monster falls to its demise before Genichiro manages to hang on a ledge nearby where he then returns to ashina outskirts to regroup with the ashina forces.

    Battle Memory text

    "The battle memory of a terrible foe. Although distant, recollection of such a memory strengthens the valor and determination of the Samurai."

    "A mysterious and terrifying creature, Gashadokuro had plagued ashina for decades and its presence has scared many from venturing into the wild lands. Its rumored that this creature may be partial responsible for the birth of the the apparitions scouring the lands."

    And thats all for now, wanted to make this for fun on what we could've had if FS didn't put all they're focus on Elden Ring.

    submitted by /u/Alexcoolps
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t beat Shinobi Hunter

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Any tips on this guy. I've been trying to beat him for a good hour. I gave the Mikiri Counter. It works sometimes. I usually can sneak up and get a death blow to knock out the first one. But cant for the life of me get the second death blow.

    submitted by /u/Winegeekgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Got back after almost 2 years! Need help and advice.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Hello!

    Having attained platinum in every other FS game, I got back to Sekiro to finally finish this adventure.

    I remember a few of the basics but since the game won't let me reset the tutorial in playthrough #2, I was thinking if you guys have any youtube channels or tutorial guides to get me back on my feet again and don't miss on any of the basic and advanced mechanics.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/lucasmnetto
    [link] [comments]

    It is done!!! But strangely....

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    The best I could do against Owl (Father) NG+7, Demon Bell, Charmless.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Recommended order of endings for platinum? Also, how difficult are new game plus runs?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    I just beat Corrupted Monk (the illusion one) and I'm currently on Ashina Castle looking for the new minibosses. And I plan on beating 4 endings in order to get the platinum trophy. So, in what order should I do it?

    I mean, I'd like to get the hardest one first, and the easiest one last, so I won't have to fight the hardest boss on NG+++ for the first time.

    I'm following a guide so you can just say the names of the endings.

    Also, how difficult does it get until NG+++? I seriously don't mean to brag but, so far I haven't had any trouble with the game's difficulty (I really thought it would be WAY harder, this game's difficulty is really overrated) and the only boss that gave me trouble was Guardian Ape, and even him I beat him in like 2 1/2 hours (Also Mist Noble was hell but I don't need to mention it). BUT I don't know if the difficulty will go up with every NG+, and I'm afraid I'll get frustrated. I've read that NG+ is actually easier than vanilla NG since you already know how to beat the bosses, but I don't know about the remaining 2.

    I originally planned on save-scumming so I don't have to finish the game 4 times, but if I don't do that I'll have to grind a lot anyway.

    submitted by /u/Boludx
    [link] [comments]

    Tips?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I was wondering how far into the you start getting better? I just spent an hour trying to kill General Tenzen Yamauchi and still can't get used to combat. Also how can I improve my reactions?.

    submitted by /u/unclesmeagol1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment