• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Sekiro - • The Ghost of Ashina •

    Sekiro - • The Ghost of Ashina •


    • The Ghost of Ashina •

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    (69 ʎɐp) ʇno sᴉ ƃuᴉɹ uǝplƎ lᴉʇun ʎɐp ʎɹǝʌǝ ƃuᴉlɐǝɥ ou 'uoɯǝp llǝq 'ssǝlɯɹɐɥɔ uᴉɥssI ƃuᴉʇɐǝɟǝp

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Some of my favorite In-Game screenshots ive taken so far. Does anybody else take a bunch of pictures when they are playing? I love all FromSoftwate titles but this one in particular was beautiful. From the lore to the rythem in a boss fight.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Still feel bad after stealth kill this guy

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Wolf wants you to know that its a full moon tonight

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    My ass is bleeding profoundly

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    thank you... Miyazaki

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    When you choose the shura path bosses

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    My first attempt at this boss was like...

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Inner Genichiro, No Damage

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Armor stripping

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    How do you remove the armor of the fat guy with a bell just before the Abandoned Dungeon? I have the loaded spear and have hit him in the chest several times and nothing happens. Do I need to upgrade the prosthetic first?

    Edit: got it. Apparently you have to press it again then the spear connects to his armor.

    submitted by /u/pretorian_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    About the gauntlets

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I have 2 different save files right now . One from when I first bought the game like a week or 2 after it came out and another I started from scratch which I'm currently on ng+ something . . Is it NG then NG+ then NG+1 etc? Or is it NG, NG+ then NG+ 2 . ? That's irrelevant but I have been wondering that ?I've beat the game twice on this save file so whatever ng that is I'd like to know if anyone can help lolol . Anyway my real question was if I do the shura ending on my original file will I have access to the shura gauntlet on my other file where I'm a couple ng cycles in already ? This will be my first time doing the shura ending . I don't really wanna do it on the save file I'm further ahead on but I would like to be able to do the gauntlet for this particular save file if that makes sense .

    submitted by /u/biskitheadx
    [link] [comments]

    After taking a long break I finally platinumed Sekiro on PS5. Truly one of the best games I've ever played

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Mortal Journey Gauntlet doesn't have the divine dragon

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Anyone else find it weird since the point of mortal Journey is beat every boss yet the dragon isn't in it.

    I get it isn't challenging it anything but still it's probably the best boss FS has made in terms of scenery yet it isn't in any the gauntlets at all.

    submitted by /u/Alexcoolps
    [link] [comments]

    Snake Eyes Beatdown

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I really hate Mikiri countering this guy. This was the Immortal Severance gauntlet too.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Thoughts after first playthrough

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Sekiro is my fourth Souls game, and it's really close to my favorite, if not my favorite. The combat is spectacular, and it's very consistent with minimal low points and great bosses. This post will be based on my one playthrough of it, with the purification ending. I killed all the bosses I was eligible too, minus Demon of Hatred (I'll touch on that later) and the Headless (More thoughts later) Here we go!

    High Points

    Father Owl! What a spectacular boss fight. Straight from the start, when the music gets your adrenaline kicking, you know this'll be great. Owl zips around, moving faster than his previous fight, and requires constant aggression. If there was one boss fight where "hesitation is defeat" applies the most, it's this one. After about 90 minutes of blissful sparring, I finally killed Father Owl and was deeply satisfied. My favorite fight in the game.

    Besides Father Owl, all versions of Genichiro, Great Shinobi Owl, and Sword Saint Isshin are all remarkable fights. They all require a deep understanding of Sekiros combat, and knowledge of when to do what. Finally killing Sword Saint Isshin was a fantastic feeling.

    Watching the progression of Ashina Castle through the game was very cool. Some other games have areas that change a few times depending on where you're at in the game, but the way Ashina Castle progresses is remarkable and by the end it truly feels like a war is waging there.

    Even though it's not a specific point, the combat in the whole game is truly remarkable. In the early game, I relished spamming R1 with the occasional deflect to kill enemies. By the late game, I was getting in elaborate back and forth contests even with the most basic enemies. Boss combat is great, as I talked about before, and you really don't even need to deal with fighting multiple enemies at once most of the time if you properly utilize the stealth system.

    Low Points

    Sekiro is a very consistently high quality game, and I can really only think of two low points: Headless and Demon of Hatred. Thankfully they're both optional.

    Headless fights require many trinkets and items, already making them poor fights. The actual fight is in slo motion as well, slowing Sekiros combat to a snails pace. And, they involve terror, my least favorite status effect in the game. Really glad they're optional, so I never have to do them again.

    The Demon of Hatred has one, glaring problem: it doesn't belong here. It is a Soulsborne boss, through and through. Fighting it requires Soulsborne tactics, something Sekiro has been punishing you for the whole game. It does round out a great story arc with the Sculptor, but it is so tedious I couldn't bring myself to finish it after 30 minutes worth of attempts.

    Other thoughts

    Sekiro has a very straightforward story, unlike the other Soulsborne games. I did enjoy the characters, in particular Isshin Ashina, but the plot isn't too special in my eyes. It may be an unpopular opinion, but I prefer the cryptic hints of Dark Souls.

    The difficulty scaling and plot progression is very strong, and it never feels too hard (despite what some journalists may say). Even though I don't care for the plot, it does progress at a good pace.

    The Monkey and Dragon boss fights are great gimmick boss fights, something From has struggled with in the past. The monkeys are easy, but still fun to hunt down and kill while the dragon is a great visual spectacle. Fountainhead Palace as a whole is gorgeous too.

    Of the four From games I've played so far (DSR, DS3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro) I'd put Sekiro as top in combat, second in bosses behind Ds3, and last in story/lore. Overall, I really can't decide if I like ds3 more or Sekiro more overall.

    I don't want to make this too long, so I'll end here. Thoughts? (I'm posting this on r/Sekiro and r/FromSoftware)

    submitted by /u/Abyss-Reckoners
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what to do

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    So I've had sekiro for about 3 weeks and Amin at lady butterfly. In other souls games you collet certain souls to unlock a door to the final boss like gwyn. What am I trying to do to get to the final boss. Do I need to collect something or is there something else

    submitted by /u/masteruedam
    [link] [comments]

    Souls borne player here any advice that makes this game less boring.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    I really love certain aspects of the game but in general iam finding it really boring after even a few minutes of playing.

    iam at the hirata estate wanted to get the fire tool to help kill the orge.

    The combat devolves into etheir being cheap or just constant parrying which i find rather boring theres no baiting, dodging feels off unlike in darksouls.

    Iam not really feeling any progression.

    The gourd sucks for healing pellets also suck. This makes me feel like being aggressive is a recipe for death. Add on the fact that enemies can block like crazy. Also that the only effective way to kill anything without risk is stealth or baiting them out for 1 on 1 and areas that should in general not take long take for ever.

    Iam not frustrated or angry at the game dying just feels exhausting and instead of lesson. Maybe i need sleep. Anyway any advice to maybe make combat less of a sluggish beast or some over all advice on the game would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/decoy139
    [link] [comments]

    Yo can anyone help I have defeated the corrupted monk and the guardian ape and the great shinobi owl has not spawned. I’m on ng+2

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Fishy Business

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I love giving Sekiro advice to other Soulsborne players

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Having gotten my Plat in a rather short amount of time, I found the game very accessible. So it feels fun as hell when I dish out advice, as not too long ago I was asking for help with Bloodborne strategies and the community was extremely helpful.

    I notice a lot of posts about people who have tanked previous Souls games but the transition to Sekiro is a learning curve, so it makes you feel like student that became the teacher.

    submitted by /u/rogerthealien17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment