• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Sekiro - hEsitATioN iS deFEat

    Sekiro - hEsitATioN iS deFEat


    hEsitATioN iS deFEat

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    The fight might have been one of the easy ones but it's still epic imo.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Been playing Sekiro for one day now, I learned that two shadows live on forever.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Lone Shadow (whatever his name is) learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Well wasn't expecting that

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Bad news for the guy beating SS Isshin every day! Elden Ring may be delayed further...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    I have fully finished several games, but this was my first 100% completion of a FromSoftware game. And it’s also the one I am most proud of! Such an amazing journey!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Perhaps I should have killed you sooner

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Thanks, Kuro.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Haven’t felt this good about a boss in a while

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    I finally finished my max ng+ no level vitality ( I allowed leveling attack) all bosses all mini boss each ng cycle. It took my an entire year. Started after I Platinum the game back in March 2020. I had the hardest time fighting owl father each ng cycle. I started with Shura first then when with purification ending after that! I am just so happy, I love Sekiro. The combat, the art style, the time period of the game. I love from software and I have played all their games from demons souls and up, can't wait for elden ring.

    submitted by /u/KoolKidzKlub16
    [link] [comments]

    F#%@ that F#%@ing APE

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to beat this ape for about 3 hours now. What's ironic is I literally came 3-4 hits away from killing him in his headless phase the first to times. Now I barely get past the 1st phase. I've had to go fucking SE hunting about 8 times already.

    FUCK THIS THING

    submitted by /u/Winegeekgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Don't be stupid like myself: Use the Puppeteer Ninjutsu

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Terrible advice for those having trouble with Isshin

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    When nothing else is working... Try hesitating.

    Yup, you read that right. Go into the fight and don't even try to win - just play defensively and learn his moveset. Be calm and focused on reading Isshin's moves, instead of trying to mash R1. Try to stay alive for as long as you can.

    Repeat and practice until you can consistently take little to no damage from most of his moves. It feels like there's a lot at first, but there's only so many of them and most are highly telegraphed. You got this.

    submitted by /u/Gibblesworth
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck on bosses and I can't beat them

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    This is pretty much a last ditch effort to attempt to get through this game. I cannot defeat any of the bosses I'm on and it is downright frustrating and not fun at all. The ones I've encountered and can't beat are juzou the drunkard, headless, gyoubu and general yamauchi. I've faced each boss multiple times and I can't beat them and have no way of upgrading my health or attack until I can beat at least one of them. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated otherwise I'm gonna give up on this game even though I really want to beat it

    submitted by /u/ThorButtock
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth in this game is on another level

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that replaces Ichimonji with "Bonk"?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I need it.

    submitted by /u/Sqweed69
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 70)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    It do be like dat.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Favorite prosthetics?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Title says all, my personal favorites are flame vent and the good old fashioned firecrackers, what about you guys? ^

    submitted by /u/CursedMortall
    [link] [comments]

    Some lady butterfly action

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    SIB Sekiro

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Ok, so I saw some videos on Sekiro and thought that it was cool and that I should play it. I have never played a FromSoftware game ever before, but I have played games in the Action/Adventure genre. Should I buy it? I own a base PS4.

    submitted by /u/SansThe_Memer
    [link] [comments]

    It is a fanart of sekiro :) give my a like pls https://www.instagram.com/p/COYP8ithsFJ/?igshid=xmb8ondsqhmq

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment