• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Sekiro - Gotta love those guys! Am I right? 😡

    Sekiro - Gotta love those guys! Am I right? ��


    Gotta love those guys! Am I right? ��

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    It was a fun boss the first time around.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    I'm not afraid, you are!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Favourite mini boss

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Excuse me...your balls are showing

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Snake Eyes learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts Part 4

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Finally beat the bull boy’s and gals holy crap I hate that bull with a fiery passion

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Hmmm

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    5 hours of farming later...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Controversial Opinion: Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Okay so I beat Demon of Hatred today (found him much easier than Owl Father, but still totally understand why he's considered one of the hardest FromSoft bosses). That said, I often heard the opinion that the difficulty of Demon is that he's more of a Bloodborne boss than a Sekiro boss. I don't really think that's true. I completely get how people would be enticed to run around like a mad man and try to get some booty slashes in, but imo that's not really the optimal way to fight him. At first I was trying to treat him like a Bloodborne boss, but that's kinda a reckless and dangerous way to approah the fight.

    All of Demon's most devastating attacks are his ranged moves. His fireballs and his flaming arm grabs being the most damaging. Almost all of these can be mitigated by getting at close range where they can't reach you. At close range he has swipes and a stomp... but all of them can be deflected. It's better to square up one with him, deflect 3-4 shots and then go for some swipes. From there he will do one of three things. The first is dash which is the most devastating as it does alot of damage, but you can easily jump out of the way and it's pretty easy to dodge, the bigger danger is the dash sends him flying across the arena and once again you have to close distance for ranged attacks, again the goal is to get back up to him. The other two are the flaming high jump and a jump back. But in all cases the goal should be to get back in front of him, square up, deflect stomps and swipes, and then attack once he cools down.

    TLDR: Despite the mantra, the most optimal way to face the Demon of Hatred is to fight him like a Sekiro boss. In fact, I'd argue it's harder to fight him like a bloodborne/dark souls boss because that just opens you up to his most dangerous arsenal.

    submitted by /u/jaytrident
    [link] [comments]

    Generic Daily Isshin Getting Destroyed Post

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Something seems.... off

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I’ll give him an A for effort

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Sekiro DnD Subclass: Butterfly Rogue. Float like a butterfly on imperceptible wires and create illusions to beguile your prey! Part 8 of Sekiro DnD project. PDF and all prior parts in comments.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    This is a sweep attack right? Or am I crazy?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    What's the story with these Apes

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else try a second fresh playthrough? It went pretty smoothly and I didn't rage once...... maybe once.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    A celebration drawing I decided to make after beating Isshin (Line art for now)

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Having some trouble on my Charmless + DB run

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    First run charmless with demon's bell, I haven't fully decided yet but so far I'm doing it with base health and attack power, I've played through this game a lot of times but I get the feeling base damage and ap could be a much bigger step up. I've only beaten gyoubu so far.

    I'm trying to give it a good go, but the large groups of bandits in hirata estate are pretty frustrating to fight without cheesing stealth. Is it just a bad idea in sekiro in general to fight more than one enemy at the same time? It's just the harsh chip damage you receive when you parry one attacking enemy but another enemy's attack happens to land too quickly just before you can parry again, and getting hit without blocking also just leaves you wide open to get dogpiled. Firecrackers can buy some time to get a last hit on a wounded enemy but other than that the prosthetics don't do too much for me.

    Am I setting the bar a little too high by going for charmless, bell demon and base damage and attack power all in one, or are group fights just particularly hard. Thanks

    submitted by /u/AnEggWithHumanLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Last year i dropped the game after ragequitting on the Guardian Ape and this year i started anew and ... apparently chose the bad ending!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Can you avoid NG+ while restarting the game and keeping your stuff after completion?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Basically, I really really don't wanna increase the difficulty straight after, it would be nice to get some practice in and unlock the Shura Gauntlet before going to NG+ ideally for me but that requires two playthroughs. Is there a choice other than NG+ or do I just jump into the fire and hope for a merciful death?

    submitted by /u/MadeInAbyssIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Should I restart?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I read an in game tip about the world rotting everytime I die, but I've died so many times and not even 2 hours in yet. Should I quickly restart now, are you not meant to die in this game to stop the world rotting? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Quick_Possibility_74
    [link] [comments]

    Lady butterfly

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    I can't beat lady butterfly and I've tried so many times. I haven't even killed her once. This is my first boss battle and I can't imagine what the other bosses are like. I struggled a lot with just the mini bosses.

    Should I just stop playing the game? Maybe the game is just too hard for me.

    Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/YenneferVe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment