• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Sekiro - Isshin is such a troll. I'm speechless.

    Sekiro - Isshin is such a troll. I'm speechless.


    Isshin is such a troll. I'm speechless.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I’m so proud of myself

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    No one I know plays Sekiro but I felt the need to share this information with someone who might appreciate it. I've always thought of myself as horrifically bad at all the From Software games but I finally decided to dive deep into Sekiro last night and I beat the chained ogre, the shinobi hunter, and Yamauchi all on my first try. (The only thing that took a couple tries so far is the big snake boi because I couldn't figure out where to go). The game is immensely satisfying so far and I'm about to take on Gyoubu. Wish me luck! (Spoiler tag just to be safe)

    submitted by /u/Sinnuhfile
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro-neal

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Had more issues with this ape than I had with Genichiro. Glad Its all over with, not thrilled to fight two of them tho'

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    If a sekiro Dlc were to be ����������, what would it be about in your taste?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    If there would be one it would be 2 things
    date clan, why? Because the date clan defeated the ashina in history and i would like to see how it would play out with the ashina fighting the date clan and to see how the ashina will keep on fighting when the ashina daimyos are dead.

    2nd would be interior Ministry, they are the central forces. Now im pretty at least one of the soliders saw sekiro and told the emperor of japan. And now the interior Ministry wants you dead.

    this is what i would imagine but ofc from soft is working on elder scrolls but i would like to hear what you would like!

    submitted by /u/deathnuggt69420
    [link] [comments]

    Farming yasharikus'

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Any tips on the most efficient way to farm yashariku's sugar? I have spiritfall already but would like to save SE sometimes.

    Also does demon bell help if i'm already on ng+7?

    submitted by /u/lauzipi
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to one of the most frustratingly difficult bosses in the game so far…

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    The pillars and camera in the Owl Father boss fight room.

    I can't tell how hard Owl Father is because the camera keeps getting me.

    submitted by /u/politicalstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Good Luck Charm

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    So, I think my fiance is my good luck charm. I died against Demon of Hatred maybe 10 times, then the next day when she was watching me, I beat him on the first try. I died to Sword Saint Isshin about 10 times, then the next day when she was with me I just figured I would give it a shot and wouldn't you know I kill him first try. I told her she has to be with me anytime I fight bosses now.

    submitted by /u/mmotto95
    [link] [comments]

    Just killed Isshin the Sword Saint for the first time, and on new game + (Went for Shura first)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Bull

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    The bull is bull shit.

    submitted by /u/Opiate-pudding
    [link] [comments]

    I want to know how many ng+ play throughs everyone has done. (How many games have you played on the same character?)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    When should I do hirata estate?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm stuck at genichiro right now, and I decided to head somewhere else to get better. I was thinking of hirata estate, but I don't know if I'm ready yet. When should I do it?

    submitted by /u/icedwolverine8
    [link] [comments]

    Lone Shadow Rare Kick?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    The significance of the descriptions of the White Pinwheel and the Red and White Pinwheel

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    The White Pinwheel says - "...Only the child is right here." While the Red Pinwheel says - "...Everyone is right here."

    I personally believe that this directly correlates to Kotaro's belief when you hand him one of them. If you hand him the white pinwheel he realizes that the children are dead and that they are no longer with him, thus "Only the child (a.k.a Kotaro or in some sense even the Divine Child) is right here." while if you hand him the red and white pinwheel he still believes that the children are in senpou temple, thus the title "Everyone is right here."

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/infernalteo
    [link] [comments]

    Someone will be slashed in 3...2...1...it's done! Can i join the club now? More in comments.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Old sword saint dude. Pls help I've reached my skill limit

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Hey :-D 🏯

    So I overcome it all! So Please don't say giltgub!!!

    I took down 4 headless like they were nothing and took 3 giant apes and threw their poop back at them and killed I think 3 evil wizards and atleast 1 giant snake and a bull or 2 ...and did something to a friken divine dragon! And a bunch of drunk fat guys and every remaining 7 spear and all the ninjas and an owl and a butterfly , as well as an invisible monkey pack. I took out a fake ghost and a true monk and poisoned a giant fish while banishing ringu ghost girl as well as a bandit king and a corrupted lighting general!

    1 by 1 I took them down and found every prayer bead and upgrade along the way. I even helped a little girl and killed my own father for the loyalty of a small boy I barely knew. Oh...And I slayed my best friend who had turned into a huge fire demon.

    I did all that while breaking many sweats but I did it....so I must be gub....But I'm not gub enough for sword saint issin aka as creepy old hell dude who hides inside his own adopted grandson neck.

    I can even kill said grandson in a few hits....as I'm that bad ass ...and get to the old man with full health but no spirit uses left. And then....insta death 3 times in a row before even the first death blow is gone.

    I've checked out the cheese guides but they're not remotely easy and leave me exhausted. I'm legitimately scared of even trying at this point. I even asked my gf to have a go but she found her candy crush strategy (being the only game she's played) less than useful ...though I think she lasted longer than me haha

    So how on earth do you defeat this dude? And let's not pretend he isn't a big cheat with a gun and lighting and 3 plus lives and all the rest. I mean he cheated hell! The guys a cheat. So anyway I can kill him... I'll take...:-O

    submitted by /u/ilivedownyourroad
    [link] [comments]

    7 spear relentless

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Just Beat The Sword Saint 2.0 - Tips

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I first beat the Sword Saint two years ago when Sekiro first came out...after a thousand tries...with the aid of a couple of lucky lightning reversals.

    I picked up Sekiro again a few weeks ago and was surprised at how good I was compared to 2019.

    However, I did struggle with the Sword Saint again...until I stopped being intimidated by the fight and took it for what it was: a test.

    The fight is just a test of the combat skills you've learned through the the game. It may feel like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at first, but if you learn each phase, you'll be fine.

    Phase 1: Genichiro...he can be annoying...I chose to blow him up with the sparking or lazulite axe. Don't get frustrated if he sometimes messes up your plans. If he does manage to hurt you badly just take the loss instead of continuing the fight.

    Phase 2: Isshin...this fight may seem intimidating at first, but it's actually pretty easy. Approach him, deflect three of his attacks, then quickly move away while he goes through an attack animation. Just when it finishes, swoop in for some damage and quickly back out again. Or you can blow him up with the axe again.

    Phase 3: This phase can be very difficult or very easy. If it gets off to a poor start, you're likely not going to win, but if you play about a spear's length away from Isshin, you will have several opportunities to Mikiri Counter him. If you get 3 or 4 counters and some damage to his health this fight can be over quickly.

    Phase 4: Pretty much the same as Phase 3, but with lightning. Besides the lightning, the other thing that makes this phase hard is that you will likely be low on health. So you've got to play it safe and get in some lightning reversals. I had trouble with timing the reversals at first, but paused the game as Isshin started to jump to give myself time to prepare. It worked.

    Also, if you think that Isshin has no health left and you're going to win, don't be fooled, he still has some health left, so play it smart.

    Best of luck to everyone!

    submitted by /u/ChuloDeJaguar
    [link] [comments]

    Owl Tips

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Man I can't believe I'm here again. Anyone wanna give me some tips on Owl? What's the best Combat Art to use? Seems like most Prothetics do little damage.. but there's no way I'll have enough Spirit Emblems anyway.

    I've watched several videos on it and none of them really work.

    I'm dying' here.

    submitted by /u/Winegeekgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 83)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    I didn’t know that Miazaki was into vore, like I killed Genichiro, and his grandfather comes out

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment