• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Sekiro - Hello fishy

    Sekiro - Hello fishy


    Hello fishy

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Started to sketch the cinematics in martial arts style

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Japanese art 16 hrs for this tat!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Foster father

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I Finally Beat Sekiro

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I want to thank this subreddit and the amazing wiki for helping me complete my first From Software game. It took me 58 hours in total.

    I bought the game earlier this year, and I remember having so much trouble with Hirata Estate Path and then Lady Butterfly and feeling so extremely excited when I finally won. But even during the Estate Path I was thinking of quitting after 5 hours of playtime, because the game was too difficult. It took me 8 hours through three different days to beat Genichiro in Ashina Castle and I can't believe how much I have improved.

    But today I finally finished it and beat the final boss. I both hate and love Isshin and his glock. I am so proud of myself and excited for sticking with it even if it was so difficult at times. The time I finally beat Isshin I even had a divine grass, 5/9 healing gourds left and didn't use a single revive. I just got into the zone so hard and felt unbeatable, parrying all his sword blows and sending back that lightning like a tennis ball.

    Never felt this rewarded by a game ever. Now I just gotta figure out what to do to fill the time I spent on Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/Noamias
    [link] [comments]

    So, What's up with Guardian Ape?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Never has a boss lived up to their name as much as this guy. He just goes ape shit.

    Currently, I'm stuck at him, but I'm not even mad. It's the funniest boss in all of From Software games. The dude looks at you from over his shoulder like, "Bitch, get off my lawn before I get up." Then, there's the fight itself. Half of his attacks flat-out miss me/go over my head. Sometimes, his attacks lead him away from me, so I actually have to chase the fucker down to get to him. It's just funny to watch him swing his arms and legs around, while I just stand there and watch.

    This is literally a boss who farts at your face, and throws his shit at you. You cannot convince me that Miyazaki didn't put this guy in the game just to fuck with people.

    The fakeout is pretty funny as well. I was just sitting there thinking, "Why is the fog wall still up...? Miyazaki... Don't you dare!" Then, the fucker gets up for round two.

    So, is there anyone else here who finds this guy funny, or does everyone collectively despise him?

    PS Do we know who stabbed him in the neck with that giant sword?

    submitted by /u/Dr-Edward-Poe
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea on beating Owl (Father)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I keep dying to him. I don't think i can win. All these vids with cheesing him and still can't kill him.

    submitted by /u/Old-Watercress9786
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 86)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I finally managed to plat this masterpiece. Never really thought I would do this, but looking at people in this sub beating the game gave me motivation, so thank you !!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    That frosty glass restaurant samurai is giving strong Ichimonji vibes

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Great Shinobi Owl's theme

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or does anyone else hear remnants of Pinwheel's theme in Owl's theme?

    submitted by /u/Rozu143
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it 100% now, I can sleep well.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Starting Sekiro for first time. Any advice? I beat DS3 and BB

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I've seen this before

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Sekiro has many places which has calming ambiance. But I think I've found one of the best of such places. Beautiful ain't it?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Getting Father's Bell Charm for other item in my equipment

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a problem - I defeated the dragon and I cannot get to 2nd memory in Hirata Estate. I do not really want to start game again (I have quite good set and I would need to lvl-up before fighting with Father).

    I read this post:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/bl4imi/requesting_item_code_for_fathers_bell_charm/

    There is written that there is a way of replacing an item using Cheat Engine. I menaged to change highlighted item in invectory, BUT I do not know which ID should I use.

    I remembered I changed +0 and item code which shall be B0002333 changed to other. Finally I received like B000**** which was other usuless Bell.

    Do you know how should I do it to accually get a Bell? Or can you recommend any video of cheat engine tutorial? I haven't found one.

    Thanks, I just want to fight and defeat Father.

    submitted by /u/Zimnys
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted Monk Clones

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Is there any trick to avoiding those black clone wraiths in Phase 2 of the Monk? I've tried running around. I've tried bouncing from tree to tree. It's so random it's almost impossible to get through without sheer luck.

    submitted by /u/Winegeekgamer
    [link] [comments]

    isshin nohit run (resurrection mod)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Sekirot - Might Die A Lot, this is simply amazing

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Finally know whats the deal with the centipedes

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Ok, I might be very late with this, but I finally found out why every immortal has a centipede in them(excluding Sekiro and Isshin). So I read the Hanbei the Undying manga, there it's explained how immortality without the dragons heritage works. When you consume the rejuvenating waters directly, you become a red eyes. If you let a centipede consume the rejuvenating waters it becomes one of those centipedes we see in the game. One of those centipede must then be consume by a person and they will get that fake immortality we see in the game.

    The monks of senpou temple most likely found out that method. One of them gives a dying Hanbei a centipede to shallow. They probably gave Genichiro and the Ape one too. No idea about the True Monk though, since she's not with the senpou temple but rather with the fountainhead palace.

    Sorry if that's common knowledge around here, but I played the game first time on release and literally just found out about this.

    submitted by /u/Dank-as-fuck
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else hate O’Rin?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I've been playing through Sekiro for the first time and when I eventually got to O'Rin I was going insane trying to kill her, I thought it was my souls mentality...but I eventually did it. Proceeded to beat the game, kill Sword Saint on my fifth attempt and all that jazz.

    But then we have NG+ I forgot about O'Rin until she proceeded to kill me once again for about fifteen attempts, did anyone else find her that annoying or was it just me?

    submitted by /u/Hystiryaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment