• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Sekiro - The story begins...

    Sekiro - The story begins...


    The story begins...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    After two years I finally beat him

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    I drew the Glock wielding grandpa(but without the glock wielding)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 87)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Jinsuke sake did mess me up quite a bit tho

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I draw every boss that humbles me. Pt. 2 - Seven Ashina Spears. [You can swipe for more detail]

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Magic bristle all grown up

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Probably true

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Yo im new here just want to share my lady butterfly drawing you can follow me in Instagram @nanashiart if you want :))

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I feel like dancing

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Let's get it

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Even Messi can't hit these

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Holy shit lady butterfly

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Just spent the last 4 hours killing lady butterfly, it was so fucking difficult until I figured out the deflects and how to dodge the red thingy attacks, it feels so good and this game is so fucking sick. I'm now in the living room celebrating my victory 10/10 game.

    Edit: I take it back it has a second stage...

    submitted by /u/cookiecrazyyt
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin the Bored Saint

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    7th morning in a row trying to beat this guy, and I'm weary guys. I swear that Isshin must be getting tired of swatting me away like a fly...time, after time, after time.

    I just wanna complete the bloody game, so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I haven't even gotten so stage 3 yet.

    Oh, and please, please don't say that 'hesitation is defeat', that quote is seared into my brain... 🙃

    submitted by /u/seanmorris82
    [link] [comments]

    great shinobi owl

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    after 1 week i finally beat great shinobi owl

    submitted by /u/etrocaL2
    [link] [comments]

    Shura ending

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    So I have been nearing the end of my first playthrough, and my friend said I should not do the shura ending because it is so difficult. What makes this ending so difficult?

    submitted by /u/Off_Brand_Egg
    [link] [comments]

    Giant rope avatar lookin like a giant mandrake root from harry potter

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Mediocre sketch of the different forms I did. Any art peeps got any comments on what I could or should do to make this drawing better? I have no idea what to do for the shura and ashina forms.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Almost killed inner isshin first try but kept spamming the deflect button and that made the lighting reversal not work.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Should I try getting a 5th prayer bead necklace or additional attack power before I take on genichiro in my first playthrough?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    I got my 4th prayer bead necklace from beating the armoured knight , the long centipede, the ashina resevoirs 7 spears and the ashina resevoirs purple robe guy. I also recently beat lady butterfly to bring my attack power up to 3.

    So far I've only been able to make it to genichiro's lighting phase while on Ako's sugar and the vitality sugar. I haven't tested out what the fight will be like with 3 attack power.

    Would getting another prayer bead necklace and attack Power make the fight easier ?If so where should I go to get the same?

    submitted by /u/Indominus_Khanum
    [link] [comments]

    Mibu Wealth Balloon Farm?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Is there a solid farm for the Mibu Wealth Balloons? I'm in the first play through and I've ran out of these. I have 5 prayer beads and I haven't faced Genichiro yet. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Frustratedps5gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro: LMTSR Okami leader Arashi

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    This game is insane

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I just bought this game yesterday looking for a new challenge. I'm a big fan of open world games like Skyrim but damn this game is kicking my ass. I am struggling hard with every single fight and nearly dying...Don't even get me started with the bosses... anyone have any tips or tricks ? I want to keep playing but I am terrible. Should I just give it up?

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Sail821
    [link] [comments]

    What are the enemies in Hirata estate shouting when they spot you?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    You know the foot soldier grunts, who when they spot you, scream something that sounds like "RAZO, ODA, MUSHAAA" (could also be in the ashina castle/outskirts but I'm not too sure"

    Has anyone ever worked out what they are saying (given that titantie slabs from ds3 have been translated I thought this detail might be unearthed by fans) or is it just unintelligible drunken gibberish, given that most enemies there are drunk?

    submitted by /u/ManySleeplessNights
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment