• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Sekiro - Rate my home screen

    Sekiro - Rate my home screen


    Rate my home screen

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Hmmmm...

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Genichiro: If you try to heal, I'll fuck you up. Me: Yeah, you're right. I should probably play the game properly now.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    real life snap seeds

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Everybody gangster until the commander brings out the rocket launcher.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Oh my god.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I just beat Mortal Journey

    submitted by /u/LordKirby123
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find holy chapter infested

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    The monk is in front of the bell but whenever I speak to him the dialogue goes like this:

    Monk: .....

    Me: Hello

    Monk: .....

    To clarify I went to senpou before killing genichiro. I've now beaten genichiro and spoken to Kuro but it's still not working

    submitted by /u/yxxun
    [link] [comments]

    Best visual mods?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    I need the big chungus moment mods and only reddit can give it. I am looking for the best visual mods (no gameplay changes). Big chungus mod would make me complete.

    submitted by /u/Acceptable_Ad421
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro Music Swap Test

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Hey if you got the Xbox and play Sekiro add me! I need remnant votes lol but it would be cool to to hang out and play together!!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Name on Xbox is XxAlruna

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Opiate-pudding
    [link] [comments]

    I 100% the game a year ago, but I had nothing to do rn, so might as well post that.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    I'll get a nice plat symbol next to my name, yay. Idc about karma.

    Imo, Sekiro is the best Fromsoft game. Harder but fairer, less camera fuckery, nothing that slows the flow of combat (Except for terror, fuck that shit). It's about timing and rhythm, not roll direction. Fast-paced combat, lots of bonfires so you aren't enticed to play it slowly and boringly, heals aren't consumables.

    Also, there's no need to farm for levels of subsequent playthroughs. There's only one weapon, so it's polished af and there's no need to find a better version of the same weapon.

    submitted by /u/Poutin0SyroDerabl
    [link] [comments]

    (sound on) sweet madness / i think it fits attempting this :'-(

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I cant find this guy in temple, never saw him but I spoiled game and he is supossed to be there :( . I defeated Genechiro before temple if that will help?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Game breaking glitch at NG+ (start with Mortal Blade, Prosthetic Arm) FIX!!!!!!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    So I know a few people have been across this glitch and couldn't find a solution to it, basically you start the game with EVERYTHING you had on the previous playthrough, which breaks the game. Ashina is already cloudy (after you fight Genichiro at the castle) and when you reach to Kuro, it plays both the Owl and Genichiro (bugged) cutscenes and Genichiro does not show up to fight.

    BUT, our lord and savior ymfah, in "How to Break Sekiro" shows another glitch where you can reach Fountainhead Palace right before the Guardian Ape, from there, you fight Divine Dragon, teleport to Emma and finish the game! Ok, you'll lose most of your game cycle, but shit happens, at least you won't need to make another save.

    TL;DR : Watch ymfah's "How to Break Sekiro", skip from Sunken Valley to Fountainhead Palace, "kill" DD, head to Genichiro, kill Isshin, profit.

    submitted by /u/bnem0
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s Settle this Once and for All!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    I will be posting the poll in both threads to see how different the results will be. Feel free to vote in both.

    All out battle to the death. No strings attached, no rules. Who comes out on top?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Dasd282
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Ok so I finished dark souls 3 as well as mortal shell and recently my homie bought me sekiro as a bday gift. I love it so far but it's kicked my ass harder than the prior two i mentioned. My wife doesn't understand why I enjoy a game that makes me swear and throw the controller lmfao 😂😂

    submitted by /u/heycaptn
    [link] [comments]

    Basically Emma stunlock

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    So the owl boss fight won’t spawn even though I’ve got every required item, any help for me?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Hesitation made me win??.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Why have I done this to myself?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I beat Corrupted Monk using a Midi Controller, I f uped two notes near the end but I hope you will enjoy this ; p

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment