• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Sekiro - Approach could have been better. I give it a solid 3/10.

    Sekiro - Approach could have been better. I give it a solid 3/10.


    Approach could have been better. I give it a solid 3/10.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Friend of mine got SPIKED Smash Bros. style by the Monk (Sorry for LQ)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Emotions lead to the off button

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Finally Beat Guardian Ape and Headless Ape . Then treated to this View . All the running worth it.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Thought i'd never see an Ashina cross in my life but here we go!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    FINALLY DID IT!!!!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    *Shura vibes intensify*

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I did it guys, first time beating the game \[T]/

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 117)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I guess now I know why people play Souls-like games

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    After 70 hrs in Sekiro as my first souls like game, I finally understand why people play these types of games. When I heard about these games at first, I thought, "What fucking masochist will go through so much agony just to beat a boss 100 times stronger than him??" But, now it seems different. The game is not only phenomenal in its game design but also has one person's psychological background attached to it. It comes to play in form of dopamine reward system which is quite satisfying in its own way. It seems like the more you die to a boss, the more ya brain keeps hoarding the dopamine inside it, and as you beat it with all your focus, determination and hardwork, ya brain rains 50 gallons worth dopamine on ya leaving you in a euphoric state of pure bliss. This fucking feeling is better than doing actual drugs as ya unlock it rather than fucking surging dopamine out of you. Anyway, how y'all doing??

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Hat6699
    [link] [comments]

    Trusty sabimaru.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Go get em!! I guess he tried his best

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Do musicians find Sekiro easier?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I think anyone that's played this game can say that there is a rhythm to the combat, including deflecting in sequence and attacking a specific amount of times before returning to defense. I disagree with the idea that it is simply a "rhythm game" like a lot of people say, but as a rhythm guitarist of many years and with this game being my favourite of all time, I'm curious how many of you guys are also musicians, and whether you think it makes the game easier in any way. Intended for fun or annoyance, I'm no scientist, answer how you please.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SteamedChalmburgers
    [link] [comments]

    I fk did ittttttrrr . I'm Soo happy. It took me three days .

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    I dont judge

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Lured Big Guy to Dungeons, I Want Him Out of There.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    Howdy, first time playing Sekiro, having a mental breakdown/blast playing.

    So I gave the pinwheel to the big guy with the necklace and I heard you should tell him to go to the merchant so he can be buddies with him.

    I forgot that I didn't unlock that option and accidentally chose the option to lure him into the dungeon place with the guy dressed in white.

    So I went back there and chatted with the guy in white and he said he's gonna expirement with him.

    I didn't want that so I killed him. Did I save the big guy? Or what happens?

    submitted by /u/chuddlz
    [link] [comments]

    First time victory, and no death run!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I just beat this game for the first time. After 2-3 weeks of fairly casual playing. My hands were shaking from the adrenaline rushing when it was over. This is coming from the guy who couldn't beat the first Owl, or the Guardian Ape on the first run following release day. But after figuring out the deflect, the game was easier (I still wouldn't say easy!). But when I started NG+ I had to try it... And so far I'm up to O'Rin of the Water on a NO DEATH RUN. in less than 2 hours. No bosses skipped. I'm proud y'all. Had to share!

    submitted by /u/100grandgloves
    [link] [comments]

    Could you recommend games that "like" Sekiro for PC ?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    I recently Started Sekiro, and I enjoyed it a lot, however it was a bit too hard for me. I had to quit pretty early. I would love to play a game that is somewhat similar, especially in terms of a deep, complex combat system that punishes you for mistakes, but not that harshly. As a child I played Dark Souls and Demon's Souls on my PS3 many years ago. It's the closest to Sekiro I came across, and I consider Sekiro to be more awesome.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ro2ro
    [link] [comments]

    After so many hours of grinding since release day, I finally have it!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Finally got the platinum without using backup

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    The English language track is so cringy

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I played with the Japanese language track but every now and then I see a video with the English language track and it blows my mind how dumb all the dialogue sounds in English. I don't understand - all the dialogue in Dark Souls is just as ridiculous (if not more so) but the English voice acting is incredible. What makes Sekiro so unlistenable? Admittedly, this is based on hearing like five lines of the dialogue in English.

    submitted by /u/nbeudert
    [link] [comments]

    I am a god of video games

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    The trailer for Elden Ring got me pumped up, so I returned to Sekiro after 2 years and finished up the platinum! I now have the DS1, DS3, and Sekiro platinums, currently working on DS2 then hopefully Bloodborne after that if I have time :)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    This was about a year ago when I first beat genichiro i caught it on stream (warning loud)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Sekiro (Round 2)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I accidentally picked the Shura ending on first playthrough back when it came out. I got fatigued in NG+ and recently came back to it for the first time since. Such a delight to have a whole new area to explore - the only area in a From game I'd not done.

    Started from scratch and managed to get all prayer beads (without looking up locations) and bosses, and Purification ending. Such a great game. I think it's graphically and narratively my favourite From game, and love how tight the combat is (easily makes up for lack of character build variety IMO). I miss PvP and summons, but also like that it forced me to do it alone as in Souls I usually coop!

    Owl (Father), Demon of Hatred and final Isshin kicked my ass for many hours… the joy of finally seeing that last deathblow appear..! 🔘🔘🔴

    Now onward for platinum… maybe…..

    submitted by /u/heathenpoet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment