• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Sekiro - Didn't count with that

    Sekiro - Didn't count with that


    Didn't count with that

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    A true cultured shinobi

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Fountainhead Palace IRL

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 106)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    My thoughts on Sekiro: Shadows die twice.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I installed the game about 3 months ago, got my ass handed to me by the Ogre countless times. Said nope, too hard.

    About three weeks ago, I picked up the courage and said to myself "It's just like every other video game, get good". I started paying more attention to the tiny details, still wasn't good at the game. Just extra careful. Then I met Genichiro at the top of the castle, and this fight imo, is the best one in the game. It took awhile, but I conquered this mountain. Every boss in the game was a different skill check. I would die to bosses over and over again, then go check a guide or a youtube video for help. But those didn't help. Eventually, I took a deep breath it just clicked. Perfect deflects, counter attacks, seeing a thrust come a mile away.

    As I write this, I've just finished my 4th playthrough, completed all the four endings, three with the demon bell on. Saved the Shura ending for the last 'cause I couldn't stand the thought of hurting Emma. Cried a little when she dies. But yeah, 100% completion.

    The game is a beautiful masterpiece, to people that say it's too hard; Hesitation is defeat.

    submitted by /u/envy_772
    [link] [comments]

    When you stand a bit too much in front of the Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Basically me, when Isshin pulls his glock out.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Opened the game and found him like this

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Something happened to Father Owl today

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Sure. Why not?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Finally completed the gauntlet.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Just got my plat. We all heard the praise. Here are my criticisms.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    So yes the game is awesome. Great swordplay and difficulty. Etc etc. So here were my issues after finishing ng+4 and getting the plat.

    1. Some of the prosthetics were useless or redundant. Many videos have the same comment. "You used prosthetics more this fight then I did all game." And it's for a reason. Many of them arnt great. I personally have never used the fans or mist raven. Flame spear makes flame vent redundant. Others are only good for one boss battle. Overall could have been better implemented.

    2. Same thing for combat arts. I only used mortal draw and spin attack. I recently tried some other attacks and enemies just block it after first attack hits. Regular attack actually interrupts some attacks. So what's the point? One mind is pretty cool also but I did shura last so maybe in a year I'll play more.

    3. Story was pretty solid and straightforward. They didn't explain who the central forces were very well. Going back in time via memories was cool but didn't really makes sense when you could find prosthetics and bring them with you. And the first time you just used some random guys bell. Shouldn't it be from his POV?

    So overall great game. Again I just decided to do something different as there is enough praise on this sub already. Memory bell would be a good way to implement dlc but looks like that ship has sailed.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Slowmexicano
    [link] [comments]

    I almost had a heart attack

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Best combat art

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    For me, it has to be Floating Passage. Don't really know why people hate it so much and favour stuff like ichimonji and high monk. What's your favourite combat art? What is the most underrated combat art?

    submitted by /u/envy_772
    [link] [comments]

    Took me too long to beat

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    See you lat............

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Sekiro Resurrection: Guardian Ape

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    I just feel like the potential in another Sekiro game is huge and it would be such a shame for it not to happen

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    The amazing combat could be expanded even more.

    The beautiful world could be more fleshed out and even more imaginative. I want them to go full studio Ghibli on us

    The story could be continued, and improved. It felt like sekiro was a big experiment for from in the story telling departement. If they had another shot at it, i feel like they could do something really amazing with the story and the universe

    submitted by /u/Crab_Rawe
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished NG+7 Mortal Journey Boss Gauntlet and...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Just wow. I never thought I'd be able to do it since Shura took me forever (No Kuro's Charm + Bell Demon btw). I feel like my reflexes are in top form. I can go outside and dodge rain. Anyone complaining that there isn't a costume unlock from Mortal Journey just think: what other game let's you unlock feeling good about yourself. Check mate.

    submitted by /u/TG-Whitta
    [link] [comments]

    Died for the first time after killing [SPOILER BOSS], am I stuck with Dragonrot?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    So, as the title says, I'm on NG+2 doing the Shura ending (playing the game 3 times just to face all the bosses as I missed Owl [Father] first time round) and I killed Emma, the Gentle Blade only to face Isshin Ashina and die. Thing is, this is the first time I'd died in the game so far (kinda a bummer was hoping I'd finish without dying). Am I stuck with Dragonrot now that I cannot complete the quest to learn how to cure it with Emma being dead? Not that it really matters at this stage, I'm just curious and find it kinda funny that this happened!

    submitted by /u/Jygantic
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good rhythm games that will help me get better at sekiro

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I see how everyone calls this game a rhythm game. I am terrible at it, but I want to get better. I've have beaten all of the dark souls and bloodborne. Yet this game is giving me a hard time. I'm just not use to playing rhythm games. Please help!

    submitted by /u/LopsidedRelation2325
    [link] [comments]

    I suck

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and I can't deflect to save my own life any tips on how to time my deflects and other tips to get better at the game ?

    submitted by /u/D7m1g
    [link] [comments]

    I have slain the Sword Saint, and I just want to say thanks

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    What a game, what a thrill. My goodness.

    I've been lurking on this sub for months as I slowly made my way through Sekiro. I figured my experience would be similar to the one I had with Bloodborne: Love it a lot, but quit halfway through when things got too intimidating. But checking out the posts here a few times a week seemed to give me the small confidence boosts I needed to keep on moving, and it's an amazing feeling to finally complete my first play-through. (I got the "Return" ending, which I believe means I defeated every boss except Emma and Ishin?)

    I learned a ton here, and it was a wild feeling to roll through Demon of Hatred and Isshin the Sword Saint with a lot fewer deaths than I suffered to the ape and a few other earlier bosses! One of the few games where I really felt like an expert by the end of the run.

    Anyway, thanks to everyone! On to New Game Plus! (After I beat all the Headless I have just completely avoided because they scare me.)

    submitted by /u/Chip1010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment