• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Sekiro - FromSoft E3 Update

    Sekiro - FromSoft E3 Update


    FromSoft E3 Update

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    When you beat guardian ape, headless ape, corrupted monk and Owl 2nd try on one day. (My first playthrough

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I don't wanna kill him, he playing good music and seems like a nice guy :(

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 105)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    What is this place and how do I get to it?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Just finished the game and I gotta say, it may be my new favorite FS title.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Man, this game fucking ruled. I attempted maybe 4 or 5 fresh new game starts on this title since release and no matter how hard I tried, the combat just didn't click for me. Meanwhile, my boss had beaten it 4 times and told me constantly "look man, it's just a rhythm game" and when I went in on one last attempt I kept that advice close to my chest and have aced my way through to the very end.

    Also, shout out to everybody who shares clips on this sub of different techniques and combos you pull in the game. I'm positive I'm not the only one watching your content and taking notes!

    submitted by /u/VomitSnoosh
    [link] [comments]

    I've been trying to beat Lady Butterfly for so long I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    One of old Isshins's move in 2nd phase is a Shigurui reference, an anime/manga featuring disabled samurais and one hit moves.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    looking for non souls like action game akin to sekiro

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    so my first fromsoft game was sekiro and i adored it. i ended up getting all the endings and fighting any bonus bosses. after this i decided to try fromsofts other games those being dark souls and bloodborne. after beating dark souls one and bloodborne I found that I really enjoyed them but not for the same reasons as sekiro. i liked them more for the world then the gameplay. so im looking for a game like sekiro that will satisfy my new found need for skill based progression. It does not have to be the hardest game ever but i would like a pretty decently hard action game akin to sekiro where the combat is not slow and you get the feeling of progression through getting better at the action gameplay

    submitted by /u/kusaininja22
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the platinum

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Sekiro (and Fromsoft Game in General) Taught me a lot about Humility

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Before we start, this is just some random thought on Fromsoft game in general.

    So as the title suggested, Sekiro in a way, taught me how to be humble. Sekiro is in a way, my first Fromsoft game. Its very punishing, and the learning curve is steep. I thought I'm pretty good after I beat Witcher 3 on Death March. Well, no I'm not. Sekiro doesn't care, they will test your skill to the limit. Can you deflect and punish perilous attack? If not, you are dead, but feel free to try again. The enemy is still there, waiting for you.

    So fast forward, I managed to beat the Sword Saint, special thanks to the Umbrella, and I moved to Bloodborne. Guess what happened? The beast doesn't care. They will still ate me for breakfast if I didn't dodge, didn't time my attack (I forgot stamina exists for a moment), etc. But in a way, the prey is still there, no matter how many times I die, waiting for to be slaughtered by you. In a way, I feel humbled. Sekiro taught me the importance of not giving up, but I still need to learn the mechanics there. Doesn't matter who you are, there is always something new to be learned. I may beat Sekiro and bloodborne for now, but who knows what Elden Ring might bring? Guess we won't know until it got released.

    After that, I realized. Being an expert at something doesn't mean you will be immediately good at something. Due to Covid, I have to move to a different company for a couple of times now. Did my previous experience helps? Absolutely. Still, I still need to learn more from my mentor, and my mentor said the new recruits always have a fresh idea that they never thought. In the end, I think to learn something new effectively, I should learn how to be humble, and not putting a mindset that, "I had done X in the past, I will be instantly good at this."

    This also applies to Souls Veteran I guess. I know its common to see people who beat Dark Souls and Bloodborne struggles here. Don't worry, you aren't the first person, and I'm sure you will beat the game. I beat the game without ever playing Souls game before, so I'm certain you will too. Just remember, Its okay to struggle, and its okay to feel like beginner again. It happens in video games, it happens in real life. We are all human, we aren't perfect, and its our nature to keep on learning.

    submitted by /u/natalaMaer
    [link] [comments]

    If I use puppeteer Ninjutsu on The spears

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    I'm aiming to use puppeteer on the mini boss and let them fight with their minions (It's the roman emperor sadistic fetish withinme), I want to ask If they die can I have the prayer bead?

    submitted by /u/Aawsn
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking of getting sekiro for my birthday, since I’ve played dark souls.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I've beat darks souls 3, and hollow knight if you know that game, and I would say I did finished each game with relative ease. Would sekiro be that much more difficult than having play DS3 and HK?

    submitted by /u/WrathHunter1040
    [link] [comments]

    If I start a new game will I lose my old save?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    I really wanna play the beginning hours again but I can't beat isshin charmless/bell!

    submitted by /u/Beeniemcg
    [link] [comments]

    Just earned the Platinum on NG+6 and beat SS Isshin on my first try

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I swear it took the whole cycle to earn those last 15 skill points but I got them. Icing on the cake was that Isshin was the last boss/miniboss left from a non-shura ending that I hadn't beaten on a first attempt. It's probably easier at 69 Attack power but still. I honestly didn't think I was gonna like this game as much as dark souls and bloodborne but here we are: NG+7 with 70AP and I just gave up Kuro's charm for the first time. 😬

    submitted by /u/PuffPuffFayeFaye
    [link] [comments]

    NG+6 Charnless Great Shinobi almost broke me

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Desktop Icon Translation (I’ve always wondered what it means does anyone know?)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    I am quite close to going insane while fighting the horse guy. Please help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    It's been 3 hours. I've tried the tower cheese, the one where both you can him jump off a cliff, Fighting him normally, it's probably that I'm just that bad, but I've died many times.

    Edit: it is now 1 am, i can get the 1st deathblow in but after i die

    submitted by /u/Stosh2
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a meme or is it true?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Im not yet there but why is the mist noble called the hardest boss in the game? He seems like he doesnt do anything. I have friends that played through the game before me and i just dont understand why he is called the hardest boss in the game

    submitted by /u/kslchbacg
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT A WEEKEND, nah but seriously i'm genuinely proud of that plat time!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Probably not that impressive to you, but I've managed to kill Genichiro without taking damage, with no buffs or HUD!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Emma has never asked for blood sample

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Title explains it: I have died probably 100 times, tons of NPCs have dragon rot. I have the dragon blood droplet. Emma stated that she needed to talk to her mentor or something, but would never ask for the blood sample. I just killed Genichiro and now all she says is something about my brow being furrowed. Not sure what I can do besides restart the game. Does anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/DJRIPPED
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment