• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Sekiro - Way of Tomoe

    Sekiro - Way of Tomoe


    Way of Tomoe

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    The perfect Sekiro art doesn't exist-

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Dilapidated Temple

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    This snek seems familiar

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    My art came ��

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 114)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Genichiro Artwork, I made a while ago

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I ordered my sekiro figure!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    thank you sekiro

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Within a month of buying the game I got all the achievements

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I’ve beat all the Soulsborne games multiple times on NG+ and higher. Are there any bosses in Sekiro harder than the hardest on those games?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Finally beat Lady Butterfly and it feels great!!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    After 2 days and about 20-30 tries I've finally beat her and it was totally worth the grind! I'm pretty bad at this game so far but I'm slowly improving.

    (Anyone stuck on this boss the best tips I can give is to apply as much pressure as possible and be sure to close in on any space she creates, also when she does the dive attack you can shuriken her as she is in the air and it knocks her down and cancels the attack)

    submitted by /u/Toejurt95
    [link] [comments]

    Emma And Spear

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    How does doing the shura ending affect the rest of the endings?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    I read that out of the 4 endings in the game, i shouldnt do shura first, but this was after i already chose that option. Will it hurt me in the rest of the endings since i did that? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/PneilLlama
    [link] [comments]

    New player needs help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Sup, so i started the game a few days ago and currently hit a wall. I have the Achina Elite(yeah fuck this cunt), Genichiro and Lady Butterfly to defeat,Any recommendations or early game paths i can farm for ability points? Right now i feel like just putting it off cause of this shit. Like play Control or something rather

    submitted by /u/Napalm_Death1989
    [link] [comments]

    man-crush and obsessed with Isshin

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    For some reason, I have some weird man crush obsession with Isshin. I love the dude's moves, his short though important role in the lore, and his perfectionist outlook. Like I was eager to fight the bastard since the moment I came to know about his difficulty. Is it the difficulty and badassness? Or is it his sort of hero's journey type rise to a Lord? Perfectionism? Or his mantra "Hesitation is defeat", that motivates me to push out of comfort zone? Am I the only one whose obsessed in a sort of inspiring/idolizing/imitating way? Or is it the byproduct of just the difficulty news spread about him on net? Am I alone? Open to discussion. Thought this was a bit funny.

    submitted by /u/SpaceJunkieVirus
    [link] [comments]

    After my 20th attempt on Gyoubu and feeling completely defeated by this game, I went on to kill him, Juzou, Blazing Bull, and Kuranosuke in one session!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share, this game is so punishing yet so rewarding! I feel like a god damn master Shinobi even though I have a long way to go lol. Please drop tips and tricks for Lady Butterfly in the comments as she is kicking my ass rn.

    Hopefully my flair is correct as I am looking for tips or hints.

    submitted by /u/Pherlyghost
    [link] [comments]

    Can I make a different choice in NG+?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    I just got to the point where you have to chose between betraying the owl or betraying the divine heir, and I chose to betray the heir without actually realizing that it changes the story. In new game plus, will I be able to make a different choice?

    submitted by /u/PneilLlama
    [link] [comments]

    Legend of Zelda: Shadows Die Twice

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    We need one of these

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    My first platinum

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment