• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Sekiro - Demon of Hatred (怨嗟の鬼) brutal wallpaper Sekiro Official Artworks

    Sekiro - Demon of Hatred (怨嗟の鬼) brutal wallpaper Sekiro Official Artworks


    Demon of Hatred (怨嗟の鬼) brutal wallpaper Sekiro Official Artworks

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    What y'all think?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Does Yashariku’s stack with Bestowal? I don’t even know, but it’s funny

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 113)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    everytime

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Finally beat Lady Butterfly!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    I know this isn't really an achievement to this community, but I've never been able to beat Lady Butterfly at Hirata Estate before, and today, with a hearty."EAT SHIT, YOU OLD CRONE!", I beat her.

    submitted by /u/ArchCannamancer
    [link] [comments]

    AFTER TWO LONG ASS YEARS I FINALLY HAVE ENDED WOLFS STORY.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    After an hour or so of attempts i got a no damage inner isshin fight

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    I just killed Juzou the Drunkard and I can't be happier!!!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    guys...

    I don't know if the game is going to get worse than this, but wow, this guy was a NIGHTMARE.

    My strategy: the guy that helps me (forgot his name) I killed all the guys that attacked him, so he could tank me XD Every time someone else other than Juzou attacked him, I killed him, so he could help me hit Juzow.

    You know what... IT WORKED, he survived the whole fight, and he helped me. I don't think I attempted that fight less than 30 times, and I'm sure there were other ways to kill him (and I probably should have killed him without help, cause in future fights I won't have no help), but whatever I did, worked. And it's super satisfying.

    Just came here to share the joy. Thanks for reading. Back to the game!

    EDIT: as I mentioned in one comment... I know it's going to get worse... But strangely enough... I can't wait. I'm learning to enjoy the difficulty of FromSoft games (this is my first one)

    submitted by /u/GreggJ
    [link] [comments]

    Get the Mortal Blade QUICK!!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    A win's a win, right?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    my dumbass made it all the way to Corrupted Monk without realising you need to use coin purses to get the coin

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Senpou Temple Monk

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    So i'm currently working on the return ending, and i'm at the main hall in senpou temple before genichiro where there's a monk here that's suppose to give me the "Holy Chapter: Infested" but he just keeps repeating the same dialogue and hasn't given me anything. Anyone know if i'm doing anything wrong?

    submitted by /u/S3AC0W
    [link] [comments]

    New challenge: getting deathblow while boss at 100% health

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I got a bad feeling about this one guys

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Just beat Isshin, the Sword Saint

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    This is one of the best games I've ever played, hands down. Now I'm off to do demon of hatred, the Headless, the Shichimen, and some other grinding before I go off to NG+

    submitted by /u/ShadyMarco
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I put together a little montage of myself using the tools and combat arts in as flashy ways as I could :)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Peekaboo! いないいないばあ

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Click here to see a cool deathblow

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Tips for Isshin?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    I'm at the man himself, Isshin the Sword Saint!

    And he's currently kicking my ass. Any tool/item suggestions or tips for the fight itself would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ShadyMarco
    [link] [comments]

    how the f-

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    The Drunken Monkey

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Long at last, Sekiro finally went on sale on Xbox. Scooped it up and dove in. I played the hell out of dark souls 1&3 but I played mostly drunk souls. Sure I lost like a billion souls but I got it done

    Drunken monkey Sekiro has not been so inviting. My roll is gone and now I actually have to parry.

    Although it may take 100+ hours I shall prevail.

    submitted by /u/Neon_Wasteland
    [link] [comments]

    Come, Shrekiro. Care to hunt some rats with me?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Lady Tomoe Concept by Myself.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment