• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Sekiro - I became Isshin The Glock Saint in VR

    Sekiro - I became Isshin The Glock Saint in VR


    I became Isshin The Glock Saint in VR

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Uhm.. please??

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Me thinking about all the homies who have dragon cancer because I've been stuck on this boss for 6 hours

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    My Experience with Sekiro So Far:

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I almost had a heart attack (read the comment)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    FINALLY BEAT GENICHIRO

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    YOU SHOULDA SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE, AFTER PROBABLY MORE THAN 50 DEATHS, I FID IT, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    submitted by /u/Stosh2
    [link] [comments]

    I BEAT LADY BUTTERFLY ON MY 1ST ATTEMPT!! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ������

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Here's to my all-time favorite FromSoft boss, may I speak shrilly every time I beat you old friend.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Owl Father in under two minutes

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I haven't seen anyone post about the manga so here are some pics

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    How do I stop getting fucked?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Why can I just not handle SEKIRO. I've just started and I'm a seasoned gamer. Never really completed dark souls despite owning all 3. Never made significant progress in any of the souls games. SEKIRO is a work of ART. I love it and it's challenging and at the same time beautiful. Why can I just not handle the purple ninja? I have backstabbed every single mini-boss. Every single one. I ran away and cheesed them.

    This isn't how I want to play the game.

    I want to dazzle and Parry just like these seasoned players. Can I just spam LB or L1 and that will automatically parry? What are the secrets? How does everyone have it down so good. Does Mikiri counter work for every red kanji strike?

    Please guys give me the juice. I love this game but it keeps fucking me and I want to fuck IT

    submitted by /u/Ayy4K
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot beat Juzou The Drunkard guys.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Any tips on how to beat this boss? The one who helps me fight always dies.

    submitted by /u/alvnrfrma14
    [link] [comments]

    Yamauchi learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts Part 3.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    An appreciation for what the Inner bosses teach us.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    My first time through Sekiro, I cheesed Isshin: Sword Saint based on a Tyrannicon video. I did the same for Owl Father.

    My second time through I never fought either of them, because I did the Shura Ending.

    My third and fourth time I cheesed them again. I got Platinum. I thought I was good at Sekiro.

    I'd never actually learned how to fight Isshin or Owl. I'd run around. I'd hide under umbrellas. And the battles took FOREVER. They were slogs, and if I made one mistake in my timing, I'd end up dying. I never felt like I was "good" at those fights. They were just things I knew how, in principle, to beat, but I never mastered them. I never learned how to stand there and trade blows and actually get good at deflecting. I never learned how to really fight those bosses.

    So, when I decided to tackle the gauntlets, Inner Isshin absolutely destroyed me. The old tactics for cheesing him didn't work anymore. I died over and over again without making any progress. I actually looked for cheese tactics for the Inner versions, and at the time couldn't find any - and that's the best thing that could have happened. I was forced to finally go back and confront the original Isshin: The Sword Saint. I went back to the beginning in the Reflections of Strength and started learning him, for the very first time.

    It took a lot of practice (and unlearning my original inclination to run away all the time) before I could beat him consistently. But eventually I started to understand what that battle was testing me on, what I was supposed to have learned all from the very beginning of the game. When I finally went back to Inner Isshin, it took a few more tries to beat him, but I did it. Once I had the basic skills down, I found that learning Inner Isshin's new moves weren't so tough.

    And that first time I beat Inner Isshin, the first time I had a real battle of actual swordplay (instead of a tedious "run and chip away for twenty minutes" slog) - god DAMN, what a dynamic, flowing, incredible battle it was. When Isshin cried out "HOW MY BLOOD BOILS" I wanted to shout back "ME TOO, OLD MAN! ME TOO!" Learning how to play that way made Inner Isshin FUN. It was a hell of a challenge, but it was also just an absolute blast.

    And what's even better: learning to fight for real - learning how not to merely cheese - made Inner Father easier! It made Demon of Hatred easier! Hell, it even made earlier bosses like the Guardian Ape easier. It helped with the Samurai General mini bosses. EVERYTHING came together, and I have Inner Isshin to thank for all of it. His final exam forced me to re-examine my play-style. He forced me to get better at this game. He forced me to learn what the game had been trying to teach me all along.

    The "Inner" bosses in the Gauntlets of Strength taught me how to play Sekiro. They might just be my favorite bit of DLC I've ever seen in a game.

    submitted by /u/caret_h
    [link] [comments]

    On my second playthrough, and just realized by accident you can mikiri counter from the side.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    looks sick af

    submitted by /u/Brickybob
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro 100%

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Today I beat the game and got all achievements on xbox one I've beaten every boss and gauntlet and even mortal journey! The feeling of accomplishment is insane. I love this game.

    submitted by /u/slipknot48
    [link] [comments]

    I think that the chained oger is the worst mini boss to be put that early.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Before you all jump at me let me explain.

    This is a game that requires parrying in order to master and beat. It does a prratty good job introducing you to this concept but then comes the ogre.

    My biggest problem with him is that he cannot be parried and all you can do is dodge. What is even worse, is that right after that you get your first actual boss. By having the ogre so early in the game, players didn't have enough time to get too familiar with the parrying mechanich and probably getting their asses beaten by small enemies. Now as the boss comes towards them they have two memories: their asses being kicked while trying to parry and them beating the ogre by dodging so of course they assume (included myself) that the ogre was a warm up for horse guy so they just try and doge which is a horrible way to fight this boss.

    Instead of giving you another hard enemy that requires you to parry in order to defet him, they gave you this. If he would have been put somewhere later in the game, it would've been a lot better and until that they could've found another, just as good casual filter that actually helped you learn the game mechanics.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted-Talk.

    submitted by /u/Its-CJ
    [link] [comments]

    Beat that Freaking Blazing Bull within Seconds! [Don't Run] [Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice made easy]

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! Hope you guys are having fun playing this game. I posted earlier a couple of tips to make this game easy and fun to play. It's not a piece of cake honestly, but you can get good if you play smart.

    This bull with freaking fire horns was so annoying and frustrating. It was the third wall I faced in this game so obviously I looked for tips. Found out at that most people tell you that safe strategy is to keep running and stick to his ass and spam firecrackers. I did that in my first playthrough and it was really hard to beat. In my second playthrough (NG, not NG+), I realised that "helpful tip" is bulls**t. This fight is so much easier if you deflect attacks. By running, you make this fight a lot more difficult for yourself. You have already defeated Gyoubu so deflecting this bull's attack should be very easy. I will divide this fight in three stages.

    1 - Kill those grunts. Stealth kill the first one. Stand there till second one sees you. Get back a little so you don't get forward when you kill second grunt. Now, it's upto you. You can walk forward till bull shows up and hope he kills the third grunt. Or, throw a ceramic at him. I don't know what happens when you do that but I hope he will come to you, alone. Please try that and respond in comments.

    2 - When bull shows up, bait him by running to clear out the arena. That is important because if you don't do that and get your camera stuck in those obstacles, you will probably die.

    3 - Now the real fight begins. Bull will charge towards you with a headbutt. Deflect it. Maybe you will not get burnt. I don't think I did. I lost like 15 percent of health in whole fight and that could be because of that body attack I forgot to deflect so I am not sure. That fight went down so fast. Even if you get burn damage from deflection, it's very little. Anyways, deflecting will stun him. Hit him with two slashes, then use firecracker to stun him and hit 4-5 slashes. He will either run away or hit you with his horn. Step dodge and get to safe distance because horn attack will burn bad and do significant damage. Bait him for headbutts and repeat deflection and firecracker. There will be a time when that bull will throw temper tantrum. Step back to a safe distance and let him do that till he calms down. Repeat headbutt bait. The bull will fell eventually and you can give him a deathblow. Sometimes bull run towards you and then throw his body at you. It can be deflected I think. I haven't tested because in my fight he did it once and I was surprised so I took damage.

    submitted by /u/ashsaxena
    [link] [comments]

    No game in recent memory had be playing this obsessively. No other game came close to being this satisfying or rewarding after finishing off a boss. Truly a masterpiece. The first game I'm willing to do a NG+ for, my controller is already dreading it, I bet.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Point where I fell in love with Sekiro (boss spoilers)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    The monkey boss. Thinking I'd done so well to kill it. I've evolved. I'm finally one with the game. A deflecting parrying legend.

    But where's my reward. Nothing at all.

    …corpse begins to rise…

    Oh crap.

    submitted by /u/Ohnomycoco
    [link] [comments]

    Forget about Ronaldo and Messi! This guy is the real deal ��. Of all the things I thought I’d see in this game, i never thought I’d see whatever this is juggling a ⚽️ #Sekiro_2020

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Finally got the kill on the Guardian Ape last night after being stuck here for way too long. Easily 50+, probs close to 100 pulls. Once I had it down I had to stay up until 4am to get that sweet, sweet kill. Big ups to the firecrackers and the spear. GODDAMN YOU APE!!!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Missable items

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Hello , are there any missable items in this game ? I know about the bell.the old lady gives to you but there is more ?

    submitted by /u/Fantastic-Fishing386
    [link] [comments]

    Discovered you can sweep counter without bouncing. O'rin of the Water, based vitality and attack power.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment