• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Sekiro - Thanks dodge

    Sekiro - Thanks dodge


    Thanks dodge

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Made a little montage, what you guys think?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Sakura bull most powerful enemy confirmed. Only enemy Sekiro can't deathblow successfully

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Images that you can hear

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    FIRST PLAYTROUGH ! What a beautiful game ! Wish me luck!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Thought you fine people would appreciate this amazing artwork.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    6 months ago I tried Sekiro for the first time and gave up at the Lady Butterfly area. This week I decided to try it again, and today I killed the drunk dude in one try and squashed Lady B on the first attempt! I’m feeling pretty proud of myself right now.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I've been a big fan of Dark Souls, and 6 months ago I decided to try Sekiro as all I kept hearing was how much harder this game is. So I rented it out of fear of buying and regretting it. I wanted to go into it and not use a guide and on my first attempt I killed the general on the horse, made it to the dojo room boss fight and gave up on him, and made it to the Lady Butterfly area and gave up at the drunk guy. I decided the game was too difficult and too frustrating.

    This past week, I decided to try the game a second time after seeing so many people say "stick with it! Don't give up." So I came in this week determined to not give up! This time, I'm following FightingCowboy's walkthrough (idk if people frown upon using walkthroughs but, it's making it a lot more bearable to me, and more approachable.) Going through the game using his guide is making me realize just how much shit I overlooked, how unprepared I was for certain areas, and how little I practiced before going ahead. It's kind of like Dark Souls 1, where it's not told "hey you shouldn't be in the Catacombs this early on." Well I did that for this game. I think I even tried to fight the snake early on.

    Well, so far I've killed that general on the horse on my first try. Last time I spent many hours trying before I did it. I killed the dojo room boss in 2 attempts. And I made it to where I gave up last time, the area with the drunk giant dude and Lady Butterfly. This is the area I absolutely gave up on past time so I was really hesitant. But Cowboy's guide made it so much more approachable. I killed his ass on the first go around, and when I got to Lady B, all I heard was how much of a pain she is, so I was dreading it. She killed me once and I had to resurrect, and killed her as soon as I got up on the first try! I didn't do any cheese tactics, I basically just stayed on her like white on rice and threw the blade thing when she was in the air. I was so excited!

    I'm now about to continue on. I know this is a long post but this long ass post is me basically saying I can't believe I gave up 6 months ago. It's all finally starting to "click" for me and I'm enjoying it more. I'm still trying to get better at deflections/parrys. I'm still trying to get the Dark Souls "just roll from danger" mindset out of my head but. Using a guide is definitely helpful.

    submitted by /u/Bobaaganoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Think someone replaced the springs in my grappling hook

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Fishy why are you sleeping?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    It may not be much, but I finished the severance gauntlet and beat Inner Isshin

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Slidey boi

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    When you first run into a headless

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Genichiro, Way of Ashina

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Finally.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 129)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I’ve seen this before somewhere...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    TIL: There are 4 Folding Screen Monkeys

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Title

    Took me until NG2+ until I realised there is an invisible monkey.

    I managed to somehow kill him twice without ever realising it (never looked up tutorials as I've never had difficulty with this boss)

    Imagine my confusion today when I killed three and there was still health on its vitality bar...

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Professor_Extreme
    [link] [comments]

    Owl Father is so much fun when you get in his face and bang it out

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Need Tips for Isshin, Sword Saint

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    I am having a very hard time with Isshin, far harder than any other boss I have faced. My main issue is that I often fail to predict his attacks and do the wrong move. What are some patterns of Isshin that will make him more predictable for me?

    For example, I know that after shooting his gun in third phase a couple of times he will usually do a thrust.

    One move I am having trouble with is distinguishing between the two wind attacks, sometimes Isshin charges a wind attack that can be either an AoE slash or a linear long range strike. I cant tell which one of the two it is from the animation.

    Are there any patterns for Isshin that I can learn?

    edit: well I beat him this playthrough but it felt extremely unsatisfying as he spammed the easy to counter attacks after 50 runs. still need tips for future playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/Isshin_stop_bully_me
    [link] [comments]

    New PC player.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Shinobis, I picked up the game in steam sale few days back. Died countless times and my left hand fingers have become numb, and have ordered a new mouse just as a backup. I found extremely difficult to fight bosses like the drunkard, Raging Bull, few minions like Rat. This is because, my character kept changing target spot and kept hitting only in center or sideways and not behind for many times. I wished I found the workaround of "disabling auto-target" and "target lock on/ target Switch" earlier. Once I disabled them, my character was hitting exactly where I wanted and movements are fluid like and neat. Hope it helps new PC gamers.

    submitted by /u/zxiGamer
    [link] [comments]

    MY FIRST PLATINUM! I LOVE THIS GAME

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Defeating father without locking on and no damage taken

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment