• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Sekiro - I did it... I finally did it!

    Sekiro - I did it... I finally did it!


    I did it... I finally did it!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    What are the odds?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    I had no idea naomori was suicidal...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    So now I never use another memory again right??

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I had an urge to press L2

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I did it! After three days of trying, I finally killed Isshin!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Omg I did it finally. After long and excruciating 4 days. I have finally defeated him. I almost gave up in the game. I'm not kidding. Oh my God finally.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Sekiro in a nutshell

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 135)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Deflecting the Divine Dragon on any NG is like getting high and chilling with childhood friends, so damn relaxing I could do it all day...

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Worth it?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Blind playthrough so far - but asking for help right now, hopefully the only time

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    so I play Sekiro for the first time and am doing so without tips, tricks or any hints or pre- knowledge. It is hard but I am doing okay (except for those headless idiots, but again no help please). The only thing I dont get is a rather simple one I guess. There's some kind of Haunted Forrest after the Double Guardian Ape Fight. In this forest is a House. A dude told me to go inside and kill a Buddha Heretic. He said I could go in via a hole on the roof. I see the tree that leads to that roof but I cant reach it. So here is the question: How the hell do I get onto that roof?

    Thx everyone, and please keep it spoilerfree and do not help me except for that question :-)

    submitted by /u/ChampionSchnitzel
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got every ending! Only took a year

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Exceptionally skilled doggos

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I suck at this game, but I was finally able to beat Isshin without taking damage, so happy!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Got 100% on Sekiro

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Finally beat the Mortal Journey gauntlet so I wanna hear about experiences, how long did it take you to finish your first play through?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    That danger noodle

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I saw people with arachnophobia complain about that spider monster in Dark Souls 3. Now, as a dude with a fear of snakes, Sekiro surprised me with that big fucking snake, I just exited the game when I saw that.

    submitted by /u/alvnrfrma14
    [link] [comments]

    How the holy hell do I kill isshin

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Im on my 35th try help

    submitted by /u/Leonhardt23
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this sekiro reference in a Kurzgesagt video

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    He's hiding O.o

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Any tips for getting started

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Hi all! I'm new to this sub and to Sekiro and was wondering if any of the seasoned pros on this sub had any tips on what I should focus on getting started in the game.

    A little background: I'm new to Sekiro (and From Software games in general) as I just got it today. The only other From software game I've played is Dark Souls III, but I only played that for about an hour or so. I'm playing on Xbox One (don't know if that will make a difference but you never know) Is there any tips out there for what to expect, certain strategies to play the game, etc.? Anything will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yenserl6099
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment