• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Sekiro - Disrespecting mini bosses. In this episode - Lone Shadow Longswordman.

    Sekiro - Disrespecting mini bosses. In this episode - Lone Shadow Longswordman.


    Disrespecting mini bosses. In this episode - Lone Shadow Longswordman.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Family

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Sekiro vs Lone Shadow Longswordman (@SunhiLegend on Twitter)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    I DID IT BOYYYYS

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    That last noble was just centimeters away of meeting its doom...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 136)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I finally did it!!! It took me 6 runs but at NG+5 I have beaten the game with 0 deaths! When the game came out I got stuck on Gyobu and put the game down for 2 years, after finally coming back and beating it for the first time I fell in love with the game again. Now I just gotta go no resurrections!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Trying to parry his attacks was a little difficult so I called for some help.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    After 106 Hours in game I have officially 100% Sekiro and I couldn't be any happier. This has become hands down one of my favourite games ever.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    "Ikuzo! SEKIROOO!!" (@SunhiLegend on Twitter)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    LETS FUCKING GO FINALLY BEAT THE SHURA GUANTLET

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Like a true shinobi

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I finally defeated the blazing bull

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I finally did it, and you are all right. It was kinda easy with the help of fireworks and staying behind him.
    Thanks for the tips guys.
    I forgot to record it, next time I'll make sure to record all my fights with all bosses.

    submitted by /u/alvnrfrma14
    [link] [comments]

    Me whenever I finally beat a boss

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Kuro plays the piano

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    finally…

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    LETS FUCKING GO, I finally beat Genichiro, I was stuck on him for a week, I probably died 50-70+ times, went on vacation for three weeks, come back and I beat him my first try. This is literally the best I've felt playing a video game. I literally screamed out loud when I got the death blow, and started laughing. One thing though, how do you lightning reversal? I didn't pay attention to the thing on the wall after beating jinsuke saze and, just lightly brushed over it. The lightning was so easy to dodge so I didn't want to take chances with doing something I want completely sure I knew how to do.

    submitted by /u/Tiptopbull17115
    [link] [comments]

    Headless

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    I'm currently in the hidden forest and have cleared out the Mist Noble and that other mini boss just before him. But I cannot for the life of me beat the headless that dwells here. Usually, i gradually get better and better until finally beating a miniboss after numerous deaths. But I am completely helpless with this guy. I've used confetti and pacifying agent, but if I don't deflect and just block one swing from him I'm instakilled.

    For context: The only other soulsborne game I've played is Bloodborne and I absolutely fell in love with it. I've bested every boss in that game (including Kos) and I just picked up Sekiro not too long ago.

    submitted by /u/Chewbacca2014
    [link] [comments]

    I know the day-night cycle changes the look of places slightly but this lake bed looked so unexpectedly beautiful to me... (Early morning - Senpou)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    play with audio on

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    If the sword Saint fought father owl who would win

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Sculptor not talking to me and cannot cure Dragonrot

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    So I am half way through the game and loving it. However, I have died so many times and when I went to the old lady with the son to get blood sample to cure Dragonrot that the Sculptor dude got, she was dead already. I have dragonblood drops that I purchased from a vendor. However, I cannot get blood sample and when I visit the Sculptor dude who has it in the hut, he no longer talks to me or provides a dialogue option! Am I screwed and have to start a new game or is there a way to solve this issue in the game? I cannot even use my cool new shinobi prostethics because Sculptor dude won't talk to me. I killed the Butterfly lady boss already.

    submitted by /u/manoflamancha71
    [link] [comments]

    So about a week ago I was challenged to platinum the game, and I have done exactly that. This is my first ever time getting 100% achievements in a game, and it was a blast.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Does Kuro die?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    In the Shura ending,we see the cinematic saying that wolf killed tons of people,but what about Kuro? All we see him in the end is just him saying "No,YOU CANT BE SHURA!" or something like that.

    submitted by /u/KroiCH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment