• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Sekiro - It’s just heartbreaking

    Sekiro - It’s just heartbreaking


    It’s just heartbreaking

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Pot

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    Oh, silly me. How didn't I think of that sooner?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Having to farm for divine confetti is annoying

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    A dangerous rival

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    When you face Inner Genichiro and he has new moves that take you by surprise:

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Took em long enough

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Considering I was a Souls noob a month ago I’ve to say I’m pretty proud of myself. Love this game to bits.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    YEEEEEEEES WHOOOOOO

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Please don’t try this at Sekiro

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    First time with Bell Demon, and chip damage. My secret was alcohol, and weed

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    yeah... this is my life

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    The Pride of Ashina: Inner Genichiro (No HUD)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    I’ll lend you shelter anytime ................

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I bought Sekiro on Stadia a few days ago. Wow. I love it so much. This has been my experience so far

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Finally beat Genichiro

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Played last year and took 25 hrs just to get to Genichiro and put the game down. New game 17hrs ago and just beat Genichiro. Feels good man. I'm curious... Did anyone else finish senpou and both snake eyes ( and several other mini bosses) before taking on Genichiro?

    submitted by /u/tastybassy
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 158)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Why would Gyoubu be carrying the Mechanical Barrel?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I'm assuming he has it to protect from falling into the wrong hands but that still doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe I'm missing something

    submitted by /u/BouDan33
    [link] [comments]

    Cheesing Juzou by finishing all the enemies and resetting

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Defeated the rest of the enemies and reset Juzou to get the first finisher on him, finally called the NPC so he could stay alive (instead of dying from the rest of the enemies) and help get the second finisher. Yes I'm bad LOL but still learning. Excited to play through this game after beating Dark Souls 3.

    https://reddit.com/link/oud53n/video/uqv4xe4tv9e71/player

    submitted by /u/Titan0101
    [link] [comments]

    is it still possible to kill the great serpent if you didn't stab its eye I the 1st encounter?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I got past him without stabbing his eye and progressed, when I eventually went back to the area, the snake wasn't there

    submitted by /u/FireWaffles46
    [link] [comments]

    True one mind

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Took a long break to study for the bar exam, so good to be back

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    I've played Sekiro in a few bursts since it came out, beat it twice on the past but still looking for that platinum. I was playing it this spring but I've been doing nothing but studying for the bar since May - now that the exam's over though I'm getting back into it.

    Finally beat Demon of Hatred for the first time today, then Isshin the glock saint for a purification ending. This is legitimately the best game I've ever played, as great as Bloodborne is I love the focus and rhythm in Sekiro. Got two weeks off before work starts, time for NG+.

    submitted by /u/Sullanfield
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro is one of my favorites

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    I started playing Sekiro 2 weeks ago and it has quickly turned into one of my favorite games of all time. I'm fairly new to FromSoftware games overall (I first played DS remastered last year) and after playing DS 1, 2, 3, and now Sekrio, I can now say that Sekiro sits on top. I also decided to do my first playthrough of Sekrio on controller after playing on mouse and keyboard for the other souls games, so not only did I have to learn how to play the game, I had to learn how to use a controller, and although rough at first, it was an amazing experience. Now that I have gone though ng+3 and completed all achievements for Sekiro (including all of the gauntlets of strength), I think I might have to go back and try controller on the souls games.

    submitted by /u/THC_Miggity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment