• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Sekiro - Virgin Sword Saint V.S. The Chad Sekiro

    Sekiro - Virgin Sword Saint V.S. The Chad Sekiro


    Virgin Sword Saint V.S. The Chad Sekiro

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Defeating Shichimen Warrior without divine confetti.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    隻狼 Wolf (by 西诺-201)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Exactly what i asked for

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Looks familiar

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    cant get over genichiro

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Finally did it. The 3d model was available at thingiverse and then I printed it to remember of this amazing journey

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    When your friend cant play sekiro cause "its too hard"

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I’m still celebrating defeating Isshin a few days ago. Added a cool watercolor effect to one of my screenshots.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    You’re too slow!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Game: You kill enemies by parrying their attacks

    Me, running around the arena like Sonic the Hedgehog: Sorry, but I can't hear you over the sound of my VROOM

    submitted by /u/C1nders-Two
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got gud

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Started my first souls game 3/4 years ago which was ds3, and while I think to this day it's one of the best games of all time. I had a tremendously hard time when I first started, I mean 10s of tries on each boss. After that I got into nioh 1 and 2, did well but for the most part I got wrecked. After nioh 2 I played sekiro for the first time and I had a seriously hard time and I actually didn't even finish the game. Not bc I got frustrated but I just stopped playing. Regardless, on my first play through I definitely got shit on by pretty much every boss 10s of times. A few months ago I replayed ds3 and didn't die to one boss more than 5 times, and now on my new game of sekiro I'm 3/4s through the game and I think the boss I died most to was lady butterfly which was like 4/5 times. Basically came here to say I have FINALLY got gud at souls games. Nobody can tell me shit. Ggs boys

    submitted by /u/vSalvy
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by u/Doesenju 's post, a list of bosses in Sekiro that were only killed by the benefit of the player and get no consideration from anyone

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I'm doing this on the run and probably left some. Will try to go in chronological order:

    1. Chained ogre. A chained large man (perhaps a barbarian from outside of Japan) is trapped and jailed there. In his madness, identifies Sekiro as one of his jailers.

    2. Flaming Bull. The poor beast was also trapped and used as a weapon, running around and trying to kill everybody in an attempt to be freed.

    (Senpou temple)

    1. Armored Warrior. The guy has no fucking business with us tbh, and is on a "righteous" quest to make his son an immortal. However we cut such quest and dreams swiftly, or rather, crush them in the bottom of a river

    2. Illusory monkeys. They were protecting her immortal child in a non-aggressive manner, even running away from sekiro in an attempt of survival. Upon killed, they are trapped in paintings forever.

    (Ashina Castle)

    1. Ashina-cross Spammer (I forgot his name, okay?). He's a master of his dojo and tries to protect it, as well as block the way to the head of the clan's grandson, Genichiro.

    2. All headless. The corpses of previously legendary warriors of ashina are just chillin' in pits and underwater, and we come around for the only purpose of killing them.

    (Gunfort)

    1. Shiraragi. She's literally just sitting there, defending the fort of her sisters.

    2. Giraffe Sen-un. He's just vibing there, not annoying anyone, living his life contemplating an statue.

    (Monkey Area)

    1. Giant Ape. He's just fucking taking care of his magnificent flower and we come around, decapitate him, and kill him A G A I N and then S T E A L his beloved flower, that was going to be given to his new girlfriend.

    2. Ape duo. And now that he has revived, we yet come A G A I N to kill him while he's still trying to live on, healing at the flowing waters from mibu's village. Then when we land a deathblow, his girlfriend comes around and helps defending him from the itsy fucking tiny man, just to be killed AS WELL just below the corpse of his previous couple. Messed up, man.

    (Mibu Village)

    1. Mist Noble. Nearly forgot him. The guy is there chilling, playing his flute in the forest and making it lively once again, and some guy with a sword drops on him and absolutely destroys his weak efforts of surviving.

    2. Omi. The already-dead woman is just looking for his beloved Shuzaku (was he named like that?) And the guy with a sword has to come around and banish her before finding her love. You can literally just run past her.

    (Fountainhead Palace)

    1. Corrupted Monk. She defends the only entrance to a sacred place heaven-like with all she has, even tho she's infected with an undying centipede.

    2. Sakura bull. Now finally dead, and resting at the Fountainhead Palace with beautiful pink-burning flames, the motherfucking guy who killed him comes again just to kill him once more. No rest, huh?

    3. Okami Leader. He's guarding the sacred waters of Fountainhead Palace from anyone trying to do something funny over there, dutifully awaiting, ball in hand.

    4. Giant Carp. Man, he finally fulfilled his dream of becoming a very large carp, and we give it some bait that causes it to go downstream and finally die in the Ape's Lair. Hope it was worth the achievement.

    5. Immortal Dragon. Already mad sick, some psycho comes around, dodges easily his gigantic attacks capable of wrecking civilizations, hurling lightning at him, until he finally is stabbed in the eye with a terrible crimson blade, and is left there, weakened.

    This is all lighthearted stuff, nothing serious to be about, and just thought it would be fun to do something similar to u/Doesenju . Feel free of course to add something to the list or disagree with me!

    submitted by /u/KnifyMan
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling bad about cheesing a fight so you can move on?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    DEMON OF FUCKING HATRED

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    HOLY SHIT THIS GUY WAS FUCKING HARD BUT WE DID IT BOYS!!! I'm actually still so full of adrenaline right now. All of the other bosses were nothing compared to this motherfucker. Literally used everything I could in my inventory just to get this bad boy down.

    I also couldn't believe that it was him… This game is seriously great I fucking love it. I can't wait to face the next boss. It seems like I'm nearing the end of the journey though since everything's reaching its climax. Just like me when I performed that amazing shinobi execution. Absolutely beautiful, adrenaline-filled, intense and hard as fuck fight.

    24 FUCKING TRIES!!! THIS IS FOR YOU KOBE REST IN PEACE BLACK MAMBA!

    submitted by /u/Jmszs
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sorry what?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Lady Butterfly is the Gascoigne of this game, in that they both love to taunt while getting wrecked

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    2months and this is the closest ive gotten nerves got the better of me this whole phase lmao

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Finally, after a year plus...this monster is dead...damn does it feel good! Of all days to feel free...mmmmmmm mmmm m!!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    This is it ladies and gentlemen!!! What a ride it was. This is my first time ever playing this game . For all you who've been here since the start of my journey ,thank you so much for your kindness and your love. This game is amazing.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I’m so proud of myself right now. I can’t believe it

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    After only achieving the shura ending 2 years ago I finally decided to revisit this gem and get all endings and maybe platinum it. Heard nothing but how sword saint is the hardest boss maybe ever so I was looking forward to finally testing this out.

    Well, I beat demon of hatred and then took a 2 day break to psyche myself into finally trying sword saint. I beat him on my second fucking attempt!!! 4 deathblow markers (counting genichiro), I thought for sure I'd be stuck for days, maybe weeks. Got him after 2 tries while only using 4 heals and no items or tools. Just straight sword play and counters.

    This might be the most rewarding thing I've ever done. I chose purification ending cause I never want to fight owl father ever again.

    submitted by /u/GBPackers412
    [link] [comments]

    Can I Cheat Engine My Way Back in Game Events, or unlock areas? (Hirata 2 after Dragon)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    So I accidentally killed the Divine Dragon on a character I have 50 hours on, without doing Hirata 2, this is my first time playing and really just want to experience all the content (I generally try and look up minimal guides to avoid spoilers as Dark Souls 1 was ruined for me that way). I know I was an idiot not making game save backups.

    Is there any way to edit my save file data to either

    1. unlock Hirata 2 so I can warp there and play through that content or
    2. edit my save data to go back and undo triggering all the stuff after the Divine Dragon.

    I'm unsure if Sekiro has been pulled apart down to flags at this point that can be set and triggered, but if so I would love to find a way around this.

    Also yes, I know I fucked up and am kicking myself SO HARD, I always try my best to do all bosses on my first playthrough of a game (yeah I know I'm late AF to the party). What's even more infuriating is I tried to eavesdrop on Kuro, but it cancelled me out of it before I could so I didn't think there was anything there :/

    P.S. if there is a place that people share save files, if there was a default save file I could use that places you right before the Divine Dragon so to play through Hirata 2 on that file (and then finish the game on my main file) then that would be better than not getting to play the content at all (I just don't have the time to start a new save file or do NG+)

    submitted by /u/12345littlepeople
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment