• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Sekiro - I came back to Sekiro (fresh NG0 save) after not playing it for over a year and I was surprised how different the bosses feel in terms of difficulty order now.

    Sekiro - I came back to Sekiro (fresh NG0 save) after not playing it for over a year and I was surprised how different the bosses feel in terms of difficulty order now.


    I came back to Sekiro (fresh NG0 save) after not playing it for over a year and I was surprised how different the bosses feel in terms of difficulty order now.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 133)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    New Game Plus versus Starting before Owl Save File

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    I just got the Shura ending on my first playthrough and I have a backup save before I make the decision to side with Owl or Divine Heir. Should I start a new game plus or resume from the backup save file and make the different decision this time.

    Can someone please guide me regarding the pros and cons of these two approaches. I personally am more interested in the lore and just want to get to see all endings.

    submitted by /u/ayushmaniar70
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment