• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Sekiro - I loved pulling this off, felt like some anime shit

    Sekiro - I loved pulling this off, felt like some anime shit


    I loved pulling this off, felt like some anime shit

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Sekiro: shadows die a whole lot more than twice

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Sneak deathblow farming only

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    POV: You Hesitated

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 172)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    yes, something is wrong

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Reaction time goes brrrr

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Holy shit i love this game - thank you once again to every one who helped me, i got this august 10th and i feel like im making decent progress! Plus, here is a very close call. My favourite fight so far has been Great Shinobi Owl, least favourite is headless ape and the apes "assistant"

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    The Owl really let himself go…

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Unga Bunga.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Idea: Getting defeated by Mist Noble charmed, no bell demon, constant healing every day until Elden Ring is out

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Playing Sekiro for the first time on Stadia. In my three decades of gaming this probably is the best game I've ever played.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Gottem

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Did anyone else know the voice actor of Wolf in Sekiro is the same guy who did Charles in Red Dead Redemption 2???

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this was already a known thing, but I just found out that Noshir Dalal, the guy who played Charles in RDR2, also did the voice acting for Wolf. This blew my mind, I'm almost done my second playthrough and I knew that voice sounded familiar!

    Anyways, idk I guess I just wanted to share in case someone else didn't know lol

    submitted by /u/skama16
    [link] [comments]

    One thing that keeps pulling me to Sekiro is it's art style. It's beautiful. Sunken valley is my favorite zone.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    After 42 tries, 17 vit 11 attack power, charmless, combat art, I actually did it. Just barely too, standing there in disbelief

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I'm not getting how to Sekiro. And it makes me sad.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    After playing all the Souls games I'm currently trying to play Sekiro. But the thing is I can't really get into the combat. What I am supposed to do? Break the guard? Deal a lot of damage? Most of the time both possibilities seem extremely long and tedious. I'm doing something wrong? It is supposed to be like this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cosapocha
    [link] [comments]

    Was so happy to get this execution on my second try. Then he picked up his head.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Hardest boss and/or miniboss in your opinion

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Mine is the 1st Seven Spears in Ashina Resevoir. Depending on when you fight him, he will either kick you ass or be a decent challenge. Let me know yours!

    submitted by /u/McDuck0_1
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Gauntlet of Strength: Severance

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Les GOOOOO!!!!

    submitted by /u/AL1ZAR1N
    [link] [comments]

    Do I get the second sword before or after guardian ape?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Been looking at some strats for this boss and a bunch of stuff mentions the mortal blade on him but I thought I was needing to get past him to get that sword... Am I going the wrong way? 🤨

    Edit: and then I end up beating him this try like 5 minutes after asking, making the question a moot point. 🤷🏻‍♂️

    submitted by /u/PillowTalk420
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to live forever

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    lightning reversal

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    how do i do lightning reversal? i'm stuck on genichiro but i can usually get him to his last phase where he has lightning attacks but i can't figure out how to counter them

    submitted by /u/Sharkk04
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else noticed the cock? or is it just me...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Did I screw up??

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    So I'm on my second playthrough and I'm trying to go for the purification ending. But I think I may have missed my chance. I'm following a guide and the guide told me to break the iron code and then eavesdrop on Emma and Isshin. But I had to fight Owl first so I did so. However, after the fight I rested at the idol and I think that screwed me up because Emma is not with Isshin. I don't think I was supposed to rest then but it is kinda a habit. If I screwed up than I'm just going to try to do the return ending if possible. But if there is any way that I can fix this to get the purification ending please let me know!!!

    submitted by /u/A_AR0_N
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment