• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Sekiro - Found this somewhere

    Sekiro - Found this somewhere


    Found this somewhere

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:41 AM PST

    Genichiro Ashina

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PST

    My sekiro drawing taken from the cover box

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    After only 20 deaths later, I finally beat him!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Oh. My. God. Divine Dragon is the best fight in this game

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    The first phase with the wood and the spins are cool as hell! BUT THEN THE FUCKIN DRAGON HIMSELF RISES OUT OF THE FUCKIN TREE WITH A LIGHTNING BOLT SWORD!! He starts shooting wind blades at you that you dodge pretty easily and you look badass. Then you start jumping over lightning trees, catching lightning, and shoot it back at him. IN HIS LAST PHASE HE GOES APESHIT SHOOTING WIND AND LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE! THEN YOU RIDE WIND TO GET HIGHER THAN HIM, CATCH LIGHTING, AND SHOOT HIS FACE OFF. You land on his sword, climb it up, and stab his tear duct to get that precious divine tear.

    I love this fight. It makes you fee badass, while being gorgeous as fuck too. It has what I think is the best OST in Sekiro. I love you divine dragon and will gladly play this again just for you

    submitted by /u/LtWildDog
    [link] [comments]

    [Boss vs Boss] Isshin & Genichiro team VS Corrupted Monk

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PST

    You can upgrade Healing Gourd up to 9 charges before beating Lady Butterfly, Genichiro and Illusion Monk

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    Only left 1 final Gourd Seed in Fountainhead Palace. Sorry if this is actually a well known fact. I've played up to NG+8 and just recently about to finish NG Charmless + Bell (only left SSI and Chained Ogre in Ashina Castle). I decided to be as much prepared as possible before attempting Lady Butterfly, Genichiro or Illusion Monk and it was then I realized that it's possible to upgrade healing gourd to this extent so soon. And I thought this information could be useful for those who are struggling with any of those 3 at the moment.

    submitted by /u/gilfordtan
    [link] [comments]

    Star Wars Jedi fallen order scratched my itch

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I wasn't expecting this but this Star Wars game feels like Sekiro with a light sabre. I'm playing on the second hardest difficulty and combats are challenging but fair (easier than Sekiro but that's not saying much). Parry works similar and light sabre duels feel as epic as they should be.

    I'm not exactly a Star Wars fan but I can't wait to play more of this game. Definitely my favorite since Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/StarIU
    [link] [comments]

    Reached Sword Saint Isshin, Couldn’t Play For 6 Months...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:34 PM PST

    I got this game probably a couple weeks after it released. I reached Sword Saint in May and fought him multiple times. That same week my daughter was born. I haven't been able to play for 6 months. I got on, warmed up on some peons, fought SS Isshin and did well and just logged off. Logged on again and after 2 attempts I beat him. I was so worried after 6 months I had lost my edge. What a game. I loved every bit of it. The boss I had the hardest time with was Lady Butterfly, but after I beat her I felt I finally had the game down. I need more games like this one. Just wanted to celebrate by posting on here.

    submitted by /u/NigelGorbington
    [link] [comments]

    Geisha. Inspired by Sekiro.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Finally got that Plat

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:43 PM PST

    Any suggestions on what to do with my life now?

    submitted by /u/Ineedtree50
    [link] [comments]

    Does Owl have a unique voice line for a fourth resurrection?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:47 PM PST

    One resurrection for free, another after you beat his first phase, another for using a Jizo statue, and one more for the unique quest Jizo statue you get from the guy chasing O'Rin's music. I only see people mention the three rules but is there one more, and if not what does he say?

    submitted by /u/HalcyonHexaplex
    [link] [comments]

    WHO WOULD WIN!? the one armed wolf or the white wolf? Art by: Daniel Denova

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:09 PM PST

    *The invader was a bit cocky*

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:03 AM PST

    What ranking of difficulty would you put Sekiro in the Soulsborne Universe?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:06 PM PST

    As the title says what is the rankings of the games you would tell people?

    What do you think is harder to play souls, Bloodborne or Sekiro?

    Also at what boss fight would you say ok that person is a good Sekiro player?

    I'm trying to get some clarification for discussions with people about the games. Especially my friends who have never played any of them before.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Stompin14
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin used the black Mortal Blade during his coup according to the manga

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Anyone having trickle with the Guardian Ape? Let’s chat.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    I got the the guardian ape finally today and that sucked. I died a sold 14 times. I used all my golf to buy spirit emblems. I hated life and was ready to quit.

    Went back and beat it and it clicked so easy I only used two heals.

    The first phase is so much harder than the first after all these attempts. Second phase no need to run. You can parry everything except his swipe that you can jump and his terror spell.

    Firecracker and upgrade spear is all you need to use.

    First phase:

    Run at him with firecracker. Run behind and use floating passage (No spirit cost). Let him throw his tantrums and just work his health down.

    Second phase is so simple now that I finally fucking got it. Why was I dying so many needless times??????

    Pacifying agents are you friend or mottled purple ghourd.

    You can parry/block everything except his red death attacks. One is a swipe that you jump and the second is his terror that you get the fuck out of dodge for. Always be ready for terror get yourself potent with the agents right after the terror attacking and make sure it's still active during the fight.

    Other than that when he does the big one headed stupid jump sword move just parry it and throw the spear down his throat. Double tap r2.

    If you do this 3-4 times you can death blow and go spend time with your loved ones or eat.

    Ahhh I wish I could talk to anyone struggling with this. I feel like I discovered a cure!!!!

    submitted by /u/Stompin14
    [link] [comments]

    Been an enormous Souls fan for years, finally getting to play Sekiro

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    So excited. It's downloading now. I've heard so many good things about it. I don't know too much about it besides a few bits and pieces (and one boss getting spoiled for me).

    Edit: This shit is difficult

    submitted by /u/ColoradoBackerupper
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:41 PM PST

    So i play on ps4 and this game feels overly hard not in a good way bc of input lag, spamming l1 doesnt help this gane just feels completly unfair like the enemy placement, their range etc. Like dodging the ogres grab attack like how? Im dodging it to the side and he still grabs me when im behind im in his dead zone thats judt stupid, also the input lag makwa it impossible to parry accordingly. Its my first time playing sekiro i came from ds and bloodborne, i love the setting and lore of sekiro but this game just feels off. What am i supposed to do i dont get it, the parrying this game seems to rely on is also very weirdly implemented the lock on seems to constantly have its own will, so far im very dissapointed with all the praise this game got.

    submitted by /u/Ikaros9Deidalos6
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro broke my xbox elite L1 bumper

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Not complaining, game was worth it. But dang when you are in the zone vs sword saint you mash that bastard hahaha

    submitted by /u/DeadMau37
    [link] [comments]

    Help (spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:42 PM PST

    So Ive collected the ingredients for Kuro and ashina castle has been invaded. Is there anything I should do before fighting Owl? I still have some mini bosses in other areas that i havent dealt with. Please let me know, also any tips on fighting the two new types of warriors on the roofs and dual weilding guys on the ground. Any info helps!

    submitted by /u/FatherOfFloyd23
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have any idea when the Figma Sekiro figure will be released?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Good Smile revealed the prototype right when the game was released but there hasn't been any more news. Does anyone have any idea when it comes out?

    submitted by /u/CodyWakesUpScreaming
    [link] [comments]

    New Sekiro player, think I'm in for a treat!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Update post from yesterday about being stuck

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    I FINALLY EXECUTED OLD MAN ISSHIN!!! It took a couple months of off and on playing, but I finally beat him. Now that I finished the shura ending I just have one more to go. Thank you to everyone yesterday that told me to keep at it.

    submitted by /u/lll_RABBIT_lll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment