• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Sekiro - Free Talk Friday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Free Talk Friday - Megathread


    Free Talk Friday - Megathread

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, here you can discuss any Off-Topic things you'd like to talk about, albeit New Games, real life stuff, or just something on your mind!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Samurai Ink Art

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    "Hesitation is defeat" is now etched in my head.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:48 PM PST

    I have not played the game in months, though I find Isshin's quote etched into my head.

    Ishhin is in my opinion the best boss fight to have ever graced a game. He really got you to apply anything and everything you learn in one giant cocktail of parrying, using tools, attacking and avoiding. (Genichiro probably being second).

    Despite him being so hard, he always felt like a completely fair boss. Early on when you are learning the game it can feel unfair at times, but by the time you get to him, you can tell between when there is just some boss that indulges in an unfair or gimmicky tactic (e.g. having to clear mobs for the drunkard was gimmicky, Demon of Hatred required the umbrella and so on), vs. what is a purist skill test (e.g. Genichiro ).

    Sekiro was a great game and it didn't need this boss to be so good to have gone down in history as one of the best games of all time. Though all too often games have lackluster end bosses. They are either not as challenging or not as epic feeling. Sekiro got it really right - he was by far the hardest boss for me.

    Thanks From Software for making sure an epic game ended with an epic boss fight.

    submitted by /u/kartayyar
    [link] [comments]

    Senpou Leaping Kicks

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Guardian ape anyone

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Death T-S H I R T. Do you like it?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:21 PM PST

    Sekiro Poster

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Blazing Bull

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:53 PM PST

    The Ashina castle siege...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    How the hell do I get a closer bonfire to owl because I keep running from abandoned dungeon to owl and it's just such a hike with 7 shuriken up my ass

    submitted by /u/LtWildDog
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the Young Lord's Bell Charm late game?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I missed getting the Young Lord's Bell Charm at the normal place, now it's late game and Nogami's Mother is dead.

    I've seen speed runners do this - they automatically pick it up between the Stairway idol running toward the idol that warps you to Demon of Hatred - just before the jump to Crow's Bed Memorial, but I can't get it to drop.

    (I also checked the box near Hanbei the Friendly Zombie).

    Update: I restored a save - it appears you get one chance - making the run first time from the Stairway idol to the DoH idol, Nogami's Mother has just been killed, and there's a loot twinkle that you have to pick up. Warp away and back again, and it's gone.

    submitted by /u/TrevorMag
    [link] [comments]

    Bo Peep HD Mod from Toy Story 4 Vs Genichiro

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Headless

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Any tips? I need some

    submitted by /u/jonesy-3
    [link] [comments]

    When should I fight the Headless?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    I've beaten Madame Butterfly and have the first health boost and attack boost, but the dude keeps kicking my ass.

    submitted by /u/BigLadComingThrough
    [link] [comments]

    Monkeys

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Any tips for the duo guardian apes??

    submitted by /u/jonesy-3
    [link] [comments]

    Am i supposed to not get any openings on Seven Ashina Spears in Ashina Resevoire?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:01 PM PST

    I do the stealthblow, bye bye first healthbar. But after that, i can't even so much as touch him when he starts attacking. I have no openings for tools, attacks, nothing. Barely even the time for a single praying strike.

    Is he supposed to be this aggressive and unpredictable, or am i just that terrible of a player?

    submitted by /u/AshenRathian
    [link] [comments]

    Showing my viewers Sekiro. They kinda liked it how i instantly died XD

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Current boss struggle

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    So I've been stuck on isshin ashina (shura ending) for a while now. I know I can beat him and that's the part that pisses me off the most. Just came here to vent because nobody I know irl even came close to mid game content let alone end game so I can't talk to them about it without spoiling anything.

    submitted by /u/lll_RABBIT_lll
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to farm the mercury stuff?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    First Spear Boss

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I am at the First "memory" from the bell i got in that burning castle. There is a boss with a spear. Due to stealth i can get one of his red dots but i cant kill him.. any tips?

    Btw there are people Standing with shields before him. I dont now how to kill them either.. sorry i guess i am very bad

    Thank you guys

    submitted by /u/MrFrem0s
    [link] [comments]

    If you die to lightning Tomoe do you have to fight Genichiro again?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Tips for Dad rematch?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    20 (...or, 40) deaths in and all I have figured out so far is that he's very difficult.

    Also he is tankier than Manus.

    Any tips for doing more damage or posture break to him? I thought Weeb Jesus was bad but he at least takes posture damage... this dude sneezes off most of my damage til I get him down to ~50% hp

    Stats are 18/11 NG, Ashina and Senpou tree-dominant.

    submitted by /u/SL1Fun
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips on Genichiro Ashina

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Also thank you for the tips on lady butterfly I just beat her after making that post

    submitted by /u/Tracyget
    [link] [comments]

    Genuinely thought persimmons were made up for the game.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment