• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Sekiro - Lore Thursday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Lore Thursday - Megathread


    Lore Thursday - Megathread

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:09 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, here you can discuss the lore of the game, and possible story plots you have discovered.


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Discussion on Lore only, any off-topic or otherwise troll comments will be removed.

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This was my submission to Vaatividya's Sekiro Prosthetic Art Challenge, back in the day

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    got a little carried away

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I drew Sekiro. Thoughts? This is based off a painting and done as a sketch

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Why does Snake Eyes do more damage than an actual boss?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:24 AM PST

    I'm running on NG+ with Kuro's Charm. Somehow she can fucking 2 shot you with any of her attacks and then 1 shot you with a grab. Literally does more damage than any of the bosses I've come across.

    submitted by /u/boiledeggman
    [link] [comments]

    Onikage, the real mvp.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    That poor horse literally does all the work. This animal runs up and down a huge battlefield, taking an abortion of a beating from Sekiro. Gyoubu is an ungrateful shit who dies in one hit. How the hell did he defend Ashina all those years with 2 hit points? Onikage was the one doing all the work. And even after several slices from Kusabimaru he/she is still standing when Gyoubu goes down.

    I don't know what horses we'll be riding in the shattered world but they better cut from the same cloth as this boi.

    submitted by /u/Aeiexgjhyoun_III
    [link] [comments]

    65 Hours Later... 100% Achievement. What an awesome game!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:45 PM PST

    Any suggestions to git gud?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:55 PM PST

    So bought this game recently and wow is it very hard. I remember when I first started it, right after speaking with Kuro, I got killed so many times from basic enemies (especially the first ones with the big hat). I've gotten a little better but not from a long shot. I keep getting easily killed by big enemies (like the giants with metal poles and the ones with the big hammer) and sometimes end up getting killed by basic enemies when fighting 2 of them! All of the mini-bosses I've killed have been done using cheese methods but I feel like that won't make me better at the game because basically I am exploiting these fights.

    I am currently up against Genishiro (at the top of Ashina Castle) and gave up trying to kill him so I decided to rack up on skill points to buy Shadowrush and, you guessed it, use it to cheese Genishiro then bait his lightning strikes.

    My point is: I wanna be able to get good at this game such as performing more perfect parries, perfect dodges and generally not dying so easily and killing bosses and enemies without needing to cheese. I know there is the immortal guy right next to the sculptor but I think his attacks are too simple and I don't feel like I'm making any progress when training with him.

    Anyone has any good tips and tricks that will help me become a better play so I can enjoy this game better?

    The reason is that I really want to enjoy this game better without getting stressed out or extremely angry everytime I play it.

    submitted by /u/MrMeatyHD
    [link] [comments]

    NG+7 Charmless Bell Isshin is testing my sanity

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Shit Post

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:18 PM PST

    How do I progress?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    I have all ashina castle and outskirts, hirata up to hidden temple, senopu up to inner sanctum, does anyone know where I should go to continue the game? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Cro_Magnums
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone want to kill Sekiro?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Literally everyone wants him dead and unlike in dark souls or bloodborne, it's not entirely clear why. I know what hes doing is bad for ashina but instead of recruiting him, he just has like the highest bounty on his head. Idk why tbh.

    submitted by /u/Apophis4
    [link] [comments]

    Tengu of Ashina and Isshin

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    I'm not sure that anyone said this but.

    Do anybody figured out that the Tengu of Ashina and Isshin are the same person when you meet him when playing Sekiro for the first time? I figured it out in my second playthrough.

    submitted by /u/N1ght_K1tsune
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or the second headless ape fight is way easier than the first one ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    What's the quickest route I can take to get the Lapis Lazulis in New Game+ ?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I am working my way through NG+ on the way to the platinum trophy. I'm up to Genichiro on the roof of Ashina Castle (who I'm having much more trouble with on NG+ than NG...where I beat him first try....but whatever) and just want to know what the quickest route to get to the end of the game would be - where I should go, what I should skip.

    I appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/TheTrueMilo
    [link] [comments]

    Don't you just hate it when this happens.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    These dogs are the opposite of the RE4 dog.

    https://youtu.be/poB7RSSs-nQ

    submitted by /u/siktz
    [link] [comments]

    Just started this game... are generals considered bosses?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:33 PM PST

    First general had been giving me a lot of trouble and same with the second now. I'm curious how they stack up to other bosses?

    submitted by /u/Matthewg1818
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending has the most bosses?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Also can you beat all the bosses in one playthrough?

    submitted by /u/HarambeAndGanja
    [link] [comments]

    Please help with owl father at Hirata

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Please help me get past the 2nd phase. I've watched all the YouTube videos and I can still not beat this fucker. Also how much is mortal draw affected without spirit emblems? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kraken74
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro save data damaged

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    I was playing sekiro, talking with hanbei the undying after adquiring the mortal blade when suddenly my PS4 shut down. After booting up the game in the main screen it said that my save data was corrupted and that i needed to make a new one. Is there any way to save my save data or is it lost and i have to start all over again?

    submitted by /u/imprettylosthelp
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY GOT THE 100%!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:04 AM PST

    Had to share with everyone here! I finally got 100% achievement on Xbox for Sekiro tonight! What a ride that's been! I even 1-timed most bosses including Isshin Glock Saint in NG+3.

    Thinking I might give Bloodborne a go now...

    submitted by /u/mordrednz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else noticing little references to Dark Souls?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    I've only played Ds3, so I'm probably not catching all of them, but I've been noticing little similarities between Sekiro and Dark Souls, almost like references. The Seven Ashina Spears helicopters his spear above his head, just like Splitleaf Greatsword. He then follows up with the first swipe of the WA. Ashina Cross looks a bit like the Frayed Blade's WA. Has anyone else been noticing things like this? If so, what are they?

    submitted by /u/HerCoyote23
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Vs Nioh Vs Souls

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    I played threw all 3 dark souls, loved all 3, probably my favorite games I ever played. Then I bought nioh, found it immensely harder until I adjusted my play style, and then it became much easier the souls to me. So how does sekire compare to the other 2 if you've played all 3? I want to buy it but I want to make sure it's difficult with rewarding game play, thanks

    submitted by /u/Matthewg1818
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment