• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    Sekiro - Free Talk Friday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Free Talk Friday - Megathread


    Free Talk Friday - Megathread

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, here you can discuss any Off-Topic things you'd like to talk about, albeit New Games, real life stuff, or just something on your mind!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    owl you fricking ..........

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PST

    hesitation is defeat. send love to all the carps out there in the world

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:34 PM PST

    *sad whisker noises*

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Gun Fort bridge

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Finally.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Finally got Man without Equal trophy! (PS4)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Sekiro: Shadows Cry Twice ► Robert and the Armored Knight

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Vote Sekiro for GOTY on Playstation Magazine poll

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Vote Sekiro for GOTY on Playstation Magazine poll

    https://poll.fm/10451661?s=twitter

    submitted by /u/dorkyfoxx926
    [link] [comments]

    My first playthrough, amazing game!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PST

    What's up guys?

    I would like to share some moments of my first playthrough in this amazing game and I loved!

    I am not a pro, youtuber or something like that, I am just a gamer and I like games made by FromSoftware or other hardcore games.

    I played blind most of the time, so in many bosses I did not kill in the 'best' way. On my first playthrough, I went on with a challenge of not using 'stealthy death blows' or 'resurrection' on bosses and mini-bosses.

    I played on my PS4, recorded all my fights and create a playlist on Youtube, maybe this can help somebody thats stucked. Link to my playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQUN-sXegSX-EvBrOhQYa_7Bzn8hUG16R

    Now I will work on my Platinum!

    Sorry for my bad english. "/

    submitted by /u/jrcalcopietro
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro is awesome

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:14 PM PST

    So I bought Sekiro a week ago and i just cant stop playing it, this is the first from software game ive played and its really made an impression. However i have not completed the game yet i am fighting genichiro and he so far is my favorite boss or at least the funnest one i have fought yet. i have a question what is the funnest or best boss or mini boss in your guys opinion

    submitted by /u/Death_Watch1328
    [link] [comments]

    Scooby Dies Twice?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PST

    owl

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    Someone on /r/WTF entered Fountainhead Palace

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    What are some unpopular opinions for sekiro in this community?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    For me personally i dont like that most of the levels / areas are "Sunken" and "Depths" . Id much more enjoy levels/areas that are not dark and 1000 ft under ground with poision everywhere.

    submitted by /u/Overall_Shoulder
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:11 PM PST

    I'm on the boss Gyoubu Oniwa (The gate keeper) I can't find a way to attack him when I try to go behind him his horse kicks me and any other direction he relentlessly attacks me. I've been trying to fight him for a while and haven't even got a single death blow. Is there any effective way to get his health down?

    submitted by /u/Rainbow6FanBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go after guardian ape

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    I defeated guardian ape, we to lord kuro, he gave me okamis ancient texts, it says "throw oneself for it to be found"

    Any suggestions where to go next?

    submitted by /u/Cro_Magnums
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ape Stunlock in Ng+7 Charmless + Bell demon + Extra night

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Worth Buying?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    This would be my first FromSoftware game. Is the campaign long or does it rely on replaying the same content for length?

    submitted by /u/johnnybesneaky
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Bloodborne after Sekiro was a huge mistake, and this video explains exactly why that is.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:32 PM PST

    Start over?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Hello good fellas, I played Sekiro a few months back, last time in june(?) Stopped playing because I started to play other games with friends instead, was also pissed bcs I've never had so much trouble with a boss in a game before. It was the 3rd or 4th boss, scuffed Sasuke dude with a big bow. I've beaten Bloodborne and the DLC on ng+ a few times so I know practice makes better.

    However, I want to get back into the game but I barely remember anything, mechanics, story and where Iv'e been. I tend to restart games whenever I get back to them after a break because it feels good even tho I kinda waste time(?), sort of like a clean slate.

    What's your opinion?

    Should I restart the game or just spend some time at the first "levels" to get back into it?

    submitted by /u/NemoSHill
    [link] [comments]

    Nico From DMC 5 Mod Vs Isshin

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Just Defeated Genichiro

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Took me like 2 months.Defeated him without any tools. I could never get past his 2nd phase.It felt pretty cheap. Got him today after 4-5 tries. His 3rd phase is surprisingly easy.

    submitted by /u/Berserker_Durjoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment