• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Sekiro - Meme Monday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Meme Monday - Megathread


    Meme Monday - Megathread

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, "Meme Mondays" are meant to be a compromise between the users on /r/Sekiro who enjoy memes/shitposting and the users who dislike these kinds of posts.


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here

    • Memes and shitposts on /r/Sekiro are allowed only on Mondays and only in the stickied megathread (the thread you are currently viewing).

    • No NSFW memes, please!


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    i tried a drawing of wolf and it came out unnaturally pleasant (sakura microns and watercolor)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    i found the ukiyo-e version of Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:44 AM PST

    coke time

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Got it a month ago but I didn't know how to prove it. Now that pics are allowed tho, I can

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    I finally did It! (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Isshin

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Any type of boss you wish was in the game?*Game of the year for me btw*

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    This might be because i beat this game while high again but i remember after finishing my first playthrough i was hoping for a boss fight with a Human/Cobra hybrid in a DLC😂😂😂😂

    submitted by /u/TheChadAllen
    [link] [comments]

    Got this over the summer

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Couldn't post this til recently, but I played ALOT when it came out.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Sekiro S H I R T S

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    A bit late but here's my 100%

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    What attack power and vitality should I have before I burn the incents

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:32 PM PST

    Cliché Appreciation Post

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Bought this game on release date but put off playing for about 7 months due to school & work obligations.

    Just finished 1st playthrough last weekend and this game definitely lived up to the hype for me. I appreciate the lore, which ties in with a lot of Japanese folklore with themes and tone consistent with DS/BB.

    The combat in this game is essentially flawless and incredibly satisfying. The Purification ending required me to master every aspect of combat from Mikiri Counter to Lightning Reversal. The prevalence of stealth mixed with intense combat is so unique. Skill points, prayer beads, confronting memories and upgrading the prosthetic tool provide a refreshing take on the Soulsbourne leveling system.

    Shoutout to Puppeteer Ninjitsu for unorthodox/creative approaches to bosses & mobs.

    Starting my 2nd playthrough now, I plan on getting this game to 100% like I did Bloodborne.

    Hopefully over the years this community can prosper like r/Bloodborne and stay active with a plethora of cult fans.

    P.S. The music in this game kicks ass.

    TLDR: Sekiro good

    submitted by /u/JoweyS
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro, Game Boy Edition

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:47 PM PST

    https://www.foddy.net/Ninjas.html

    Aim sword, "deflect nightjar shuriken" and shit. Diagonals are a thing, but crouch doesn't seem uniquely useful. Don't expect calculated FromSoft gitgud balancing. Author credit: Bennett Foddy

    submitted by /u/Falos425
    [link] [comments]

    Shura ending felt a little weak

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Spoilers obviously.

    For the most part I liked this ending, but I felt disappointed in some areas. I love that you get a confirmation prompt to forsake Kuro, giving the idea that even Sekiro is wary. I love that we finally see Lady Emma fight as I learned in the previous playthrough she had the ability to. And I love how in the end, Sekiro betrays Owl, stabbing him in the same way that Owl had done to him, and it's then Owl realizes what he has done.

    However. I'm disappointed Isshin was still the final boss. Even though he was always wanting to fight, I felt like he should've been 'the throwaway phase 1', like Genichiro was. I'd be totally on board if Lady Emma was the final boss, she sees us kill Isshin and she tries to avenge him. Although I wouldn't say Isshin is stronger than his prime of sword saint, he's not terribly far off, with his ability to throw fire and whatnot and that slam sword into the ground and a bunch of slashes.

    I was also disappointed with the cut to black at the end. I would've like something visual. A burning map of Ashina, or an image of people running from a village. Maybe not even showing Sekiro or what he's doing, but just visualization of how it's affecting the world.

    And this might have only been for me, but the game was lagging during the final fight and ate a lot of my inputs. I got hit hard several times while spamming attack or dodge, and Sekiro just standing there.

    How did you guys feel about this ending?

    (No spoilers for the Return ending though please, I'm about to start my 4th playthrough to do it)

    submitted by /u/Somedude12300
    [link] [comments]

    More than two months later, I am now a master Shinobi

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    I finally fucking did it tonight. Two days stuck on that penis wrinkle of a boss Sword Saint Isshin, and I finally did it. Two days and over 500 deaths later. I was about ready to just crack the game in half, but what kind of a Shinobi would I be if I let it best me? I started this damn game over two months ago, thinking I was never gonna be able to get the mechanics down. I muscled through the first 10 hours, became a pretty ruthless Shinobi, and I finally conquered it. Sekiro has now been beaten, and it makes Dark Souls look like a fuggin' kids game. I am now a master Shinobi!

    This game was literally the hardest, most rewarding game I've ever played. What an incredible experience this game put me though. Sekiro, me love you long time 😘😘😘

    Oh, and if you're wondering...yes I had to cheese Isshin in the end with the umbrella, I DON'T feel bad about it. I was starting to lose my cool, and I got by the battle with 3 gourd left.

    submitted by /u/TheBaldOne123
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    I finally beat the first guardian ape. It's been 3 days. I'm so Relieved. 😂😂😂

    submitted by /u/jonesy-3
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a wild ride boys

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    I finally got my first Platinum today!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Historical Lorethrough Let's Play Sekiro - Ep 41 - Flames of Hatred and the Left Arm

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    I love my suffering

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:57 AM PST

    im not sure if anyone else has wondered this. how many combat arts are real life katana arts

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    I know ichimonji is one and i think shadowrush is

    submitted by /u/Allahs-Chosen
    [link] [comments]

    Genichero

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:53 AM PST

    First play through 4 hours of genichero beating my ass but I just beat him first try only using 2 gourds. How?!?

    submitted by /u/jonesy-3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment