• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Sekiro - Wolf & Emma Art

    Sekiro - Wolf & Emma Art


    Wolf & Emma Art

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:46 AM PST

    And 65 hours later: He's down!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Finally finished it, it was such a beautiful game and extremely fun, definitely top 3 of my favourite games if not 1st.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    A little reference that I noticed in chapter 40 of the manga "Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san," thought I'd post it here.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:50 AM PST

    quick scetch of emma

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Definitely a proud gamer right now. Remember starting Dark Souls 3 a couple years ago thinking "Why in the world did I buy this game?" To having played all Souls-type games and 100% Sekiro. Hesitation is defeat. If you haven't played any of these games, please do so; you wont regret it.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Anime style Sekiro intro

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Goddamn this game feels good to play!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    Coming from Dark Souls and most recently Bloodborne, I've struggled with this game for the first several hours.

    However, yesterday I finally beat Lady Butterfly and the Blazing Bull, and today after besting Shikibu Toshikatsu Yamauchi, Lone Shadow Longswordsman, and then General Kuranosuke Matsumoto in succession, it's finally "clicked" for me.

    I'm currently flying across Ashina Castle rooftops and wrecking Nightjars, and it's the most ninja shit I've ever done in a game. So much fun. I'm so stoked about this I couldn't help posting.

    I am well aware that this feeling of breeziness probably won't last long, but I'm cherishing it while it does.

    submitted by /u/Staticaged
    [link] [comments]

    I swear 90% of the bridges are broken

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:06 PM PST

    Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. IMO it would be refreshing to see more non-broken bridges that doesn't fuck you up when you try to cross them. In my 1st playthrough I got pretty tired seeing the "broken bridge" theme but that's just my opinion. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/boiledeggman
    [link] [comments]

    Finally made it to the end, this is going to be a tough fight...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    NANI?!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    my concept art for the previous owner of the black immortal blade

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Guardian Ape, anyone?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Don't listen to Owl

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:14 AM PST

    Sekiro the easy mod by tendee box seems broken i need help please.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    So after finishing the game i downloaded a mod name sekiro the easy mod which makes the game much easier and more fun to play but after going thru NG2 to NG3 for unknown reason my attack power becomes high and enemies die quickly this didnt happend in NG2 which is balanced they just took a fair amount of damage only and here's another example is the blood smoke ninjitsu in my preivous new game it drained the enemies health minimal meanwhile on NG3 it drains enemies health's much quickly now and my attack power is only 8 and it says that the attack should be below 12 or they i just messed up. Here me out although i like the mod i still want a fair fight with my opponents not seeing them die quickly which makes the fight more anti-climactic i downloaded this mod for my fight against isshin ashina (shura) to be more poetic which i will constantly use fire based prosthetic tools against him and immune to burned effects aswell but considering it too takes insane amount of damage im quite afraid to use it now

    submitted by /u/Markustheraven
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro the easy mod by tendee box seems broken i need help please.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    So after finishing the game i downloaded a mod name sekiro the easy mod which makes the game much easier and more fun to play but after going thru NG2 to NG3 for unknown reason my attack power becomes high and enemies die quickly this didnt happend in NG2 which is balanced they just took a fair amount of damage only and here's another example is the blood smoke ninjitsu in my preivous new game it drained the enemies health minimal meanwhile on NG3 it drains enemies health's much quickly now and my attack power is only 8 and it says that the attack should be below 12 or they i just messed up. Here me out although i like the mod i still want a fair fight with my opponents not seeing them die quickly which makes the fight more anti-climactic i downloaded this mod for my fight against isshin ashina (shura) to be more poetic which i will constantly use fire based prosthetic tools against him and immune to burned effects aswell but considering it too takes insane amount of damage im quite afraid to use it now

    submitted by /u/Markustheraven
    [link] [comments]

    Well boys I did it, went purification route for my first ending. Thanks for this wonderful experience, even at 15 years of age, Miyazaki.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    It's just not

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    I just dont think I'm honestly going to be able to finish this game. The combat system has me out here with cramped fingers and I csnt even get past the first miniboss. I dont know how any of you are on new game pluses, everything just feels so clunky.

    submitted by /u/Loud_lady2
    [link] [comments]

    plunge on that bitch

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    No ghosts on the way to corrupted monk

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    I'm on my 3rd playthrough and decided to go and get all the items before facing Genichiro in Ashina castle, I've barely even set foot inside actually. On my way to the corrupted monk I noticed there weren't any ghosts (aside from the ones in the most). Most notably, the blue robed samuri on the bridge just before the priests home wasn't there. Figured I'd share this for anyone who doesn't know to make their next run through a little easier

    submitted by /u/Somedude12300
    [link] [comments]

    The amount of mini bosses and stunlock events is trash

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    You had that damn shinbi hunter followed by the drunk followed by the butterfly. Or the ogre and then the general immediately afterwords. Is this it? Just a constant stream of asinine mini bosses?

    submitted by /u/johnnybesneaky
    [link] [comments]

    took a few screenshots in the dragon bossfight

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment