• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Sekiro - RANT WEDNESDAY - Megathread

    Sekiro - RANT WEDNESDAY - Megathread


    RANT WEDNESDAY - Megathread

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:11 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, put whats bothering you, or rant away under here!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • CAPS ONLY

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bored in class, my only regert is that it was on lined paper...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Got emmmmmm

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Found a funny bug

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:38 PM PST

    My friend drew this on a whiteboard :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Genichiro’s understudy

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Just fully completed Sekiro in NG+3

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    Is there any dlc supposedly coming? As fun as this game was, it was getting stale the 4th time through. I think I had 2 true deaths on my final run, and didn't have my first resurrection until after the fight with Genichiro in Ashina castle, after I had already cleared Senpou Temple.

    It was a great experience, and I loved the exploration and learning of the mechanics. But now there's not really anything left to do. The only thing I'm hoping for is dlc so I can spend all the sen I have on something I don't already have at least 100 of. I've got nearly 150 of heavy purses, and 25 bulging purses

    submitted by /u/Somedude12300
    [link] [comments]

    First time beating Sword Saint. NG +1. Here’s a quick, risky exchange.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    No Charm + Bell Demon

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:07 PM PST

    SPOILER ALERT:

    After getting a platinum in the game and spending more than a 100hrs in doing so, I though I was done with this game and never coming back to it again, I ended up trying no charm+bell demon run and I was surprised how much of difference this little thing makes! Like holy shit you need to forget the way you played before and learn from scratch and because you can't really afford to get hit/block an attack because of the insane chip damage( i went for ng+3 shura ending) You need to actually remember every single move of your opponent and how to effectively counter it. Isshin and guardian ape wrecked me so bad because in normal game I would just hide under my umbrella and tank all of the damage but now I had to come up with new tactics to counter them and HOLY MOLY WAS IT AMAZING AS HELL. Towards the end of the game while fighting Isshin, I felt like a deflecting God every single attack had a counter even without any prosthetics and i was totally amazed by it! I recommend everyone trying this run out at least once! Now I'm going to start a new run and go for purification ending and face my other 3 favorite bosses of the game: owl father, isshin sword saint and Demon of hatred out of the 3 I'm most excited about demon of hatred because I can see how challenging it is going to be to beat him.

    submitted by /u/-_iKanishk99_-
    [link] [comments]

    Umm I made this a bit ago before it was out even, it's pretty bad IMO but I felt like posting it I can't take it down if need be.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    I did it...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:46 PM PST

    That amazing boss kept me on my toes the entire fight. It took me 8 months. But genichiro is dead. I don't want to click off the memory screen.

    submitted by /u/LtWildDog
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro at The Game Awards 2019

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Do you guys think it could have a chance at winning game of the year 2019? I at least think it deserves to be nominated. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Atrushan_Ven
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having the problem with Tomoe?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    It hits me in the air and I straight can't attack to reverse it.

    Edit- THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I FINALLY BEAT HIM! He was honestly easy af once I jumped later on his lightning attacks lol, it SHREDS him so hard

    submitted by /u/Reeee93616
    [link] [comments]

    Defeat Owl (father) and get the return ending

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    I want to kill Owl (father) 1. For the achievement and 2. Because he's badass but I also want to get the return ending. If I kill owl in hirata estates, will I miss the opportunity to get the ending?

    submitted by /u/memus_deletus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have Tips for Owl (Hirata)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    This guy is destroying me! I love playing souls games to get my ass kicked but Geez this guy is next level 😅. I'm on NG+ have 30 attack power, 999 spirit emblems, am only missing 3 of the final tools and max vitality (untill I beat him and get my last prayer bead)

    submitted by /u/ItsDoodleBois
    [link] [comments]

    Owl great shinobi

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Can you cheese him in any way?

    submitted by /u/jonesy-3
    [link] [comments]

    Spears are actually useful against Owl, specifically his shoulder bash + firecracker combo

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:05 AM PST

    (Spoilers) Beat my first wall last night and it feels so great

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:56 AM PST

    Forgive if this is not allowed; on other subreddits I would normally stick this in a weekly discussion post. It was the Ashina Seven Spears miniboss

    Sekiro has been a huge adaptation for me from other Soulsborne games, as I am usually someone who goes strength builds and just dodges/blocks. I almost totally ignored the parry mechanic (which got me through the full game and dlc, haha) in Bloodborne and didn't bother learning in DS1/3.

    That being said, I had been making moderate progress in Sekiro. After Gyuba I went left out of the castle and overheard guards talking about an enemy up ahead with strong armor, so that seemed to be one of those hooks to go find an attachment. I killed them, got the key, and went to the reservoir as per the key's description.

    After killing the trash and sneaking around the side to the building I met Emma in in the prologue, I saw the miniboss stroll out. I got the sneak attack and got promptly wrecked. I cleared and tried several more times and decided that was it for the evening.

    Next day I come back to do it again, and wow, this guy is wrecking me still. I deflect most of his abilities but get wrecked by the counters. I Miriku but misread his thrust for the sweep, or I dash at the wrong time because he's doing a different thrust. I try to dodge to the side on his aerial and his circular ground attack, and that works sometimes, but when I do get hit it's 90% of my health.

    Meanwhile, I am banking a ton of skill points and Sen, so I'm periodically upgrading my Wolf and buying stuff from the merchants I've found so far, which is making things better, but despite a couple near victories, I inevitably lose my focus at the end and eat shit. I got too keyed up and put it down for the evening

    Day three, I decide I've hit the soft threshold where I'll start doing some light googling on him, and it seems most people did this in 4 ways: the normal way, the staircheese, axe spam to get him high then play normally, and fireworks spam on windups. I went with axe spam, and the first attempt I got it, lol. It felt so great to get past a boss that I had been dominated by for (relatively) so long.

    And on that wave of positivity I went back to Hirata and cleared out The Drunk and Lady Butterfly, two attempts apiece, as well as the dude who I thought was a miniboss but was just an asshole who was guarding the mist butterfly prosthetic.

    Also explored out through the abandoned dungeon, did not decide to engage the phantom boss yet, just got to the temple carving.

    Loving this game so far, deciding where to go next

    submitted by /u/jinreeko
    [link] [comments]

    Game bugged out ( I think) missing prayer bead

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm on my second play through right now and I'm going for the purification ending this time round. I've collected every prayer bead in the game except for the one in sunken valley, next to the pool where you dive to fight the headless. I've gone through a video on YouTube showing where all the beads are and I'm POSITIVE I got all of them except for that one. I went back to grab it and it's just not there. I've tried restarting my PS4 and resting to see if it would spawn but it just doesn't. I think the games bugged out, anyone else experience the same thing? I would really appreciate the feedback. EDIT: I FOUND IT!!! I'd had completely no Idea the Ashina outskirts changed when the Imperial ministry invaded. Turns out there was a mini boos there. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE!!!

    submitted by /u/Aramuis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment