• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Sekiro - Sharing some Sekiro love, this was taken during WCS 2019 as we competed with a sekiro performance , one armed wolf is made and cosplayed by me , the corrupted monk by (battiousai cosplay ) and this clip is taken from a video made by "Rescue the princess " channel ❤

    Sekiro - Sharing some Sekiro love, this was taken during WCS 2019 as we competed with a sekiro performance , one armed wolf is made and cosplayed by me , the corrupted monk by (battiousai cosplay ) and this clip is taken from a video made by "Rescue the princess " channel ❤


    Sharing some Sekiro love, this was taken during WCS 2019 as we competed with a sekiro performance , one armed wolf is made and cosplayed by me , the corrupted monk by (battiousai cosplay ) and this clip is taken from a video made by "Rescue the princess " channel ❤

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    No heals, sugars, spirit emblems, or resurrections left. Final divine grass used. One ballsy lightning reversal. Heart beating out of my chest. Truly a badass game. Thank you Fromsoft. This is what your games are all about.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    My first meme about this game, I really like it, please, don't be angry.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    M..My Name!! Is Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa!!! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!.....(maybe)...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PDT

    Someone just made an anime opening

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    I have done 6 playthroughs of this game and I’ve only just realized that the artwork on the wall that speaks to you at the entrance to Senpou Temple is the Divine Child

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Just casually hanging around with my best buddy

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    I sat down and spent an hour beating the monkey boss

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    now I have to do it again in the ashina depths

    I fucking hate monkeys

    submitted by /u/bigttony
    [link] [comments]

    Chained Ogre, Way of Tomoe

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Almost without using firecracker without items except healing gourd and pellets so great battle.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Missed opportunity with Doujun questline

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    I just wanted to say it would be so awesome that you can fight some huge monster that you have actually created, since you helped out to collect it. It is a missed opportunity and a shame something greater didnt turned out of it.

    submitted by /u/LadyEileen
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Platinum trophy...meh

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    So I'm not really a completionist, but for some reason I decided to finish Sekiro on 100% (mainly because I wanted to see all endings) and NEVER AGAIN.

    I honestly don't know whether to admire or pity these completionists determined to finish every game with Platinum trophy, but I was so wasted after grinding these asinine skill points that I don't want to hear about Sekiro for a while.

    Also, unlike Soulsborne, NG+ is pretty boring.

    Still, what a great game. I appreciate that Miyazaki wanted to try smth new and I hope it's not the last time we will hear about Sekiro. Probably not my choice for GoTY, but I won't be mad if it wins.

    submitted by /u/pumpernikel_alois
    [link] [comments]

    Help me play this game, it keeps crashing

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I don't know that this is the right place to get help, but I'm kinda lost. I've waited a while to have enough free time to play Sekiro, and I finally got it and I love it but it keeps crashing. It has become so frequent as to make the game unplayable. I also avoided this forum because I don't want spoilers, but maybe the community can help me join it where the IT Support and online guides don't.

    I have a Windows 10, with AMD FX-8350, 16 GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB). By all accounts this should be fine. It's better than the recommended requirements. Yet for some reason... It's not. The game blinks out of existence, sometimes a few minutes in, sometimes after a few hours. Even at the lowest settings possible, which is also annoying because it should run pretty well at higher graphics. I tried running the task manager and the graph for the GPU 3D spikes - which is maybe relevant. I dunno. I tried windowed version, everything is updated I tried every guide I could find and nothing.

    At this point I don't care about getting good graphics anymore (even though I should!), I just wanna play. I got to the (first, I guess?) Genichiro fight, and it always crashes when I get to the cutscene, once I was able to get to the lightning part, but I died. I had to beat madam butterfly twice because it crashed at the cutscene which was infuriating. I'm so pissed off and I can't tell what the hell is missing or needs fixing.

    Please help me,

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/hyuvii
    [link] [comments]

    Least and Most Favorite Mechanics

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    As well all know, Sekiro while having a lot of similar characteristics of the other latest FromSoft, it also introduces many new ones. From Lightning Reversal, to Unseen Aid, which did you find the most, and least, enjoyable to use or interact with in game?

    Personally, I like the varied uses of Prothetics, resurrection is a nice redo button, and the improved deflection making for more traditional in game duels instead of Sir Rolls alot. I don't care for the Exhaustion or Fear Mechanics, and while I don't hate it I feel Unseen Aid is borderline worthless and really needed to be looked at with a more critical eye.

    submitted by /u/DanteBeleren
    [link] [comments]

    Rotting Prisoner’s misspelling causes further rotting.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Please help! Great Shinobi Owl...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys, my brother and I have hit a massive brick wall with this boss!! He is fucking impossible! How in the hell did you guys beat this motherfucker? His sword swings are hard to deflect and hit like a mac truck, he fakes you out with that estus-nullifying bomb shit, and his posture bar depletes so fucking fast! OMG in all my years of playing games, i've never come this close to chucking a controller at a tv before, not even with Watchdog of the Old Lords. Please help us out here, any tips appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Absimfe
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone pls tell me what to do.....i killed ,,it" more then 10 Times, but ,,it" dont want to die...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    My first meme about game, I very like it, don't be angry, please.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    Sekiro exploit-Genichiro Indefinite Stunlock (NO HUD/No-Deflect/NG+7 Charmless & Bell Demon)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    Why doesn't this game get criticized for its re-used enemies?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Past Souls games get blasted for having three asylum demons in Dark Souls 1, etc. And in Sekiro you have:

    Chained Ogre x2

    Shichimen Warrior x3

    Headless x6

    Lone Shadow bros x3

    Drunkards x4

    Sword wielding generals x4

    Seven Ashina Spears x2

    Bull x2

    Snake Eyes x2

    Long-Arm Centipede x2

    Corrupted Monk x2

    Owl x2

    Genichiro x3

    Headless Ape x2

    I'm sure there a few that I missed, but please take note that I do not hate this. I love fighting all of these guys, and for the lore and story, it makes plenty of sense; I just never hear this being a down point to Sekiro, despite previous FS games getting negative marks for this.

    submitted by /u/Djd33j
    [link] [comments]

    I'm have a super fun annoying awesome shitty time with Genichiro

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Just hate the bow when you go to heal so much. Timing of it is so dependent on distance it drives me nuts

    submitted by /u/dahhlinda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment