• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Sekiro - "Sir, we finished the Isshin fight. We made it 3 phases like you asked, but are a bit worried that people may find it too difficu--"

    Sekiro - "Sir, we finished the Isshin fight. We made it 3 phases like you asked, but are a bit worried that people may find it too difficu--"


    "Sir, we finished the Isshin fight. We made it 3 phases like you asked, but are a bit worried that people may find it too difficu--"

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Miyazaki: Make the players fight Genichiro before Isshin.

    FromSoft staff: Okay, so they have to beat Genichiro the first time?

    Miyazaki: No, every single time.

    FromSoft staff: A four phase fight? Aren't you worried players will complain?

    Miyazaki: Hmm, you're right, something isn't quite right. Ah, I know, give Isshin a 15 foot long spear for the last two phases.

    FromSoft staff: Okay, so by trading out his sword, he'll attack slower, but have longer reach?

    Miyazaki: No, he'll still have his sword. And actually, give him a fast firing pistol as well.

    FromSoft staff: A 4 phase fight, a mix of fast, slow, high damage, and long distance attacks, AND a surprise pistol? I know we strive for high difficulty, but I'm worried we've gone way to far this ti--

    Miyazaki: Also, he can shoot lightning at you in his last phase.

    --

    (The Isshin fight is one of the best FromSoft has created, and Miyazaki is a genius.)

    submitted by /u/Plasmubik
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Was playing around with the Divine Dragon and captured this

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I edited this video with sekiro's sounds, unfortunately i haven't found any hud green screen to do this better ��

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I beat you once, i'll do it again.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Oh no

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Had a lot of fun making this✌️

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I did it! You can too!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I never thought I would finish this game. Truly, this is the hardest game I have ever played. I have played FromSoft's other titles, but the difficulty of those doesn't compare to this. I almost gave up at Genichiro, but as I persisted, I improved. To anyone struggling with this game and considering giving up, please don't. Completion seems like an insurmountable task, but I promise you, you can do it. And you'll feel like a god afterwards.

    Purification Ending, all bosses and minibosses. I feel like I've just done something impossible. I write this as the credits roll, though now honestly I don't know what I'll do with myself. Just felt the need to share. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Grismir
    [link] [comments]

    Literally shaking right now

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Just beat Isshin. Wow! This was supposed to be just practice for phase 2. Got a bit lucky and beat him with another resurrection, went to phase 3, messed up and died, ressurected, and then I countered his lightning BS and killed him. Can't believe I finally did it. I got this game months ago and have been fighting Isshin on and off since. Wow!

    Guess I have to go kill the Demon of Hatred now, and then get the Shura ending.

    submitted by /u/Daneken
    [link] [comments]

    Some artwork my girlfriend did

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Doesn't need an explanation

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Snake eyes is harder than any boss in the game.. idk if anyone else agrees. I'm sure this type of post has been posted a million times by now... but I'm newer to the game..

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Snake eyes is harder than any boss in the game I think... on like the 40th try on new game plus.. idk if anyone else agrees. But Isshin is fucking simple compared to this one.. constantly getting blown off an edge, from other snipers, have half a second before getting blown away by her.. then off the ledge to die.. there is no boss this quick other than maybe owll father 2...

    submitted by /u/Adammash153
    [link] [comments]

    I Love Fountainhead Palace

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    It truly is an incredible area. From the visuals to the unique and interesting enemies, this place has everything I could ever want from this game. Riding here on a giant rope man and dueling Corrupted Monk on a scenic bridge at the top of the world was a surreal and incredible experience that I won't forget any time soon. The enemies here, though challenging, are not excessively so, offering an engaging experience without being frustrating or unfair. This place was built for exploration, with treasures hidden in every crack and crevice and a sprawling underwater area to scour in search of more. Up to this point I had liked this game, but after venturing to the top of this gorgeous area and battling it out with Divine Dragon, it's safe to say that I love it.

    submitted by /u/Grismir
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Finally after something about 83 tries I've beaten Ishinn the glock saint

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Am I one of the cool kids now?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Trying out Sekiro difficulty adjusters for my 5th playthrough

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I just beat this game for the first time and wow...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    So I'm a veteran souls/bloodborne player I've beating every fromsoft game since demon souls and I love the company in general about a month ago I bought Sekiro and o my it was a wild ride learning the mechanics and having to git gud all over again I swear genichiro really thought me a lesson and I got to the part where owl shows up and I decided not to break the Shinobi iron code and now I regret it see I don't watch any story guides for certain endings and now I got the ending where I become shura I'm very sad about it but I'm gonna replay the game anyway and man the combat in Sekiro really is a mastery of game design another win for from software

    submitted by /u/UNKNOWNPRO322
    [link] [comments]

    Finally after something about 83 tries I've beaten Ishinn the glock saint

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Wow, that one mini-boss right before Genichiro was really a one-trick pony, wasn't he?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    All he used was his flash flurry attack. Deflecting that entire move twice filled up posture for a deathblow. 😅

    submitted by /u/DevenWarlord
    [link] [comments]

    sekiro all bosses world record

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    platinum after 73 hours

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    TOTAL VICTORY

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I beat isshin!!! That's all really. It took so long. More than the total playtime . And on my first attempt of the day!

    submitted by /u/sweethickwillie
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get the anti air death blow

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I can't get the anti air death blow, the midget you get it off disappeared. I found him; i killed him, but there is no anti air deathblow text in my offering box or whatever. Does someone know why?

    If I were to already have it, how would I go about checking that?

    submitted by /u/Goldengoku
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment