• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Sekiro - What could go wrong when I properly time Mist Raven

    Sekiro - What could go wrong when I properly time Mist Raven


    What could go wrong when I properly time Mist Raven

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Me beating lady butterfly for the first time

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Hardest boss fight in Sekiro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Was Sekiro your 2019 game of the year?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Fear the glock

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Got stuck in a terrifying loop with Inner Father!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Ashina Fencer VS Red Guard of İnterior Ministry

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Finally got him, so satisfying. It's the little victories!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    humble reminder that even after 10+ playthroughs, an extra R1 is all it takes to get royally fucked

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys, here is my Sekiro tat! What u guys think? (Brazil here!)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Finally did it!!!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    I got to the armored warrior and then decided to continue tomorrow

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    My first NG+ run I decided to go with bell/nocharm, these are the results.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Guardian Ape is a really fun fight

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    I'm on my first playthrough and I just killed Guardian Ape, and it is the only fight other than Genichiro I decided to go back to in the memories. He's manageable in phase 1. Just keep your distance, wail on him with Ako's Sugar after he goes "apeshit", and use the occasional firecracker to get 4-5 free hits in on his ass cheeks.

    Phase two drops phase one on its head, occasionally causing terror with gnarly screams and fighting with more hesitant swings with a blade. I also notice he puts his head back on to scream, that's brutal!

    All in all I died five times, mostly due to the confusing swings in phase two but I never felt like it was bullshit. I really hope there's more bosses like him later.

    Also side note, Folding Screen Monkies was another really fun fight. I kind of cheated with the purple one though, I accidentally found it on a rooftop while I was sneaking around and stealth killed it so I have no idea how you were supposed to take it down the legit way.

    submitted by /u/Gnomologist
    [link] [comments]

    I beat inner gen in practice mode hopefully I can beat him in the divine heir ����

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    in case anyone wondering this how the field looks at day time

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Just beat Owl Father for the first time!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    My hands are shaking like hell as I type this but that was an amazing boss! I managed to beat him after relatively few tries (3 as opposed to 28 or so on the first Owl fight), which I'm also really happy about. I guess all the failure on the first fight paid off 😅

    But yeah, what a boss! Everything felt like the old Owl but just a little more intense- his longer combos really got me more than a few times, and his second phase just had me clenching my ass the whole time. Ironically, I kept getting thrown off by moves that were exactly identical to the first battle.

    Sorry if this is a really basic post, I just wanted to share my excitement- I'm really close to finishing the game and I can't wait to get to the end!

    Edit: Added a spoiler tag, just in case. Also fixed my overuse of the word "fight".

    submitted by /u/VarldEater
    [link] [comments]

    ...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    A question for you souls players

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I've heard Demon of Hatred is the boss in Sekiro that's the most like the Souls games. Is this true, are all of the souls bosses like this asshat? I need to know before I decide to get DS1

    submitted by /u/ShadyMarco
    [link] [comments]

    Is Sekiro harder than DS or Bloodbourne?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Idk, im loving sekiro, got it like 3 days ago and now im stuck on the isshin fight lol, this game was pretty easy for me. Ape took about 5-6 tries and killed a few bosses on my first try, I was wondering if this game is harder than the other fromsoft games? I love the Sekiro combat.

    submitted by /u/ChemoEthan
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Is there some sort of bank in this game ? I don’t wanna lose my 20k

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Finaly

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 163)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment