• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Sekiro - Wolf, can you wake me up in 15?

    Sekiro - Wolf, can you wake me up in 15?


    Wolf, can you wake me up in 15?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    The new official costume screams Interior Ministry Ninja style and I love it.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    About to start sekiro,wish me luck! :)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I drew Great Shinobi Owl in Samurai Jack art style (kinda)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    There's a smile on your face

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I can feel the blood clots forming in my legs from six hours of attempts in one night

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Another screenshot of Carl Johnson in Sekiro.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Interesting detail I just realized about the top of Ashina Castle. (Spoilers)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    When you first arrive at the top of Ashina Castle, you face Genichiro and the fight starts with his back to the doorway. You're trying to rescue Kuro at this point. But when you face Owl your back is to the doorway to Kuro's room as you're the one trying to keep someone else from Kuro this time. This feels really obvious in retrospect but it's one of those things that you don't really always pay attention to. There's also the Shura ending where you side with Owl and Emma and Isshin have their backs to the doorway which seems to follow the pattern as well.

    submitted by /u/NoSnacForDundun
    [link] [comments]

    I finally joined the platinum club

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    The Nightjar in real life

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    After a 8 month break, came back to beat the game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    After a 8 month break, came back to beat the game

    Well done!

    I'm 41, work, and have two kids. I got a Platinum Trophy for Bloodborne. I quit Sekiro last year because it wasn't fun anymore. The only time I had set aside for gaming was a couple hours every week during weekend hours, which isn't a recipe for success when it comes to this game. I had just finished the Guardian Ape, winning after battling for what seemed like weeks, only to find that there was a harder version of the fight. Not realizing at the time that same boss/different setting is a Sekiro blessing in disguise, I decided to put the game aside.

    In the pandemic, aside from taking care of work and family, my personal goals were to beat Sekiro and learn to kickflip (Sekiro after my kids asked me why I had stopped playing and I sheepishly told them that it was too hard). I injured my shoulder and had to have surgery 3 weeks ago so the kickflip is on hold. But I've been chipping away at Sekiro for the past few months with encouragement from a few friends who have beaten the game (including one who introduced me to Bloodborne, my first Souls game ever). I also purchased a guidebook.

    Sekiro has changed the way that I approach video games. Since we no longer have any birthday parties or kid sporting events to attend on the weekends, I'm able to take the first 2-3 hours of a Saturday or Sunday and really dig in to study and beat a boss. I've learned to savor learning the fight, making progress over the course of a few hours, until I'm able to string together enough slashes, dodges, and deflections to win. There comes a moment when I know that I can win, but sometimes it still takes me many more tries to make it happen. When I watch the replays of my victories, it makes me want to do it once again, but with fewer mistakes (nice timing on the DLC announcement).

    I finally put in some hours on Isshin yesterday and today and beat the game! Final tally of 89 hours since last March with an 8-month gap.

    One unexpected part of the experience has been my kids' involvement with this game. My son (7) has been really interested in the guidebook; over the past few months he's been busting out random Vitality numbers for certain enemies or asking me about obscure items. I made him a Sekiro-themed puzzle hunt for his birthday this year, complete with a Mortal Blade made out of Brain Flakes. The kids cheered last weekend when I beat the Demon of Hatred. Tonight I beat Isshin right after they went to bed so I yelled to them that I had won and they excitedly came downstairs. I made them go back to bed. I watched my replay and as it ended I heard clapping and cheering coming from the hallway - they had snuck back out to watch.

    A page from our Sekiro-themed puzzle hunt

    Mortal Blade made of Brain Flakes

    I've loved reading the posts in this community. For those of you who are struggling - you can do this! Take a break, do it when you're at your best, don't be afraid to look things up, don't freak out, and don't be greedy.

    Now to figure out how many more playthroughs to do...

    submitted by /u/wingerz27
    [link] [comments]

    In my first playthrough after killing True Monk the centipede wouldn't despawn so I thought there was another phase. Then I rested and it was gone lol

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Styling on Corrupted Monk

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Just built my pc and installed some mods...I’m having way too much fun

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I finally beat the game!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I went for broke and it paid off somehow...Sword Saint Isshin is down after days of agony and upwards of 50 or so attempts.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Most people go with a video of Isshin's execution, I went with the arguably more important death

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Sekiro / Ghost of Tsushima HD

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    As I expect many people have since it launched, I've recently played alot of Ghost of Tsushima and Sekiro in the past few months.

    Today something jumped out at me that I just found pretty funny. I got the special edition of GoT that included bonus content too- and well... The 'bonus content' which is just a digital art book and directors commentary takes up 5GB MORE hard drive space than all Sekiro does:

    Ghost of Tsushima game- 47 GB Ghost of Tsushima Bonus content- 22 GB Sekiro- 17GB

    Fair play to From Software for managing to keep the game size so damn small for what is a great, expansive game.

    submitted by /u/chelski365
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] I've Tried the Final Boss 50 Times Now, Any Tips?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I'm really struggling, friends :(

    I've beaten almost a the bosses in the game with little trouble, save for the Demon of Hatred who took me 15 - 20 tries.

    But Isshin Sword Saint is something else.

    I've tried 45 - 50 times now, and I've even made it to the final phase a small handful of times, but I really just can't seem to beat the guy.

    I think it's the fast transition to his unlockable sweep attacks that trips me up the most and the myriad ways he can interrupt my healing :/

    Please help me friends!

    submitted by /u/TheVioletBarry
    [link] [comments]

    You never know what's just around the corner...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Isshin

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Beat Sekiro half a year ago and came back to it for fun. After beating Isshin i decided to be a little toxic to him for causing me all the pain six months ago.

    https://reddit.com/link/i2l2hp/video/xssuzr4yxne51/player

    submitted by /u/SirSnirkel
    [link] [comments]

    From inside this circular root under Wolf's feet, you can jump and get the deathblow every time.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    The Get Gud Plan

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    So here's an idea: Starting a new playthrough of Sekiro, and everytime you die you have to do a certain amount of situps and push-ups

    submitted by /u/UKwildcat1946
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment