• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Sekiro - The smell is just so awful

    Sekiro - The smell is just so awful


    The smell is just so awful

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    A carp with human characteristics? Hmm..

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    *Approaches GameStop*

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:26 AM PST

    Not a snake but it’s close

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    joy is in my heart. now to start on that get a job thing

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Pooh the immortal

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Finally, I did not hesitate!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Yesterday I moved into my new house with my girlfriend, and while we're waiting for internet to get installed I decided I should try to finally defeat Isshin after months of putting it off.

    It's been maybe a month or so since I last picked up the game and had nothing left to do but the final boss fight, so last night I attempted to achieve the immortal severance ending. After an hour so and getting to his final phase three or four times, I was unsuccessful and decided I should go to bed and try again the next night.

    So tonight, I cleared my mind of all impure thoughts, let go of all hesitation and cleft that bitch in twain.

    Now for the fun to begin - NG+ starts tomorrow night.

    submitted by /u/SowwieWhopper
    [link] [comments]

    [Sekiro hidden glitch] Guardian Ape infinite Stunlock in Ng+7

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:17 PM PST

    The Greatest Shinobi in the Land

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    What's goin on over he... AND IT'S GONE

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Fucking double boss fight is killing me

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Whyyyyy whyyyy is the second guardian ape fight so hard this time around?? I beat them on one try my first playthrough, and despite the fact I can one shot Genichiro and pretty much every other boss my second playthrough, this fight is driving me nuts

    For some reason they won't separate either, is this a glitch or did they update this in a patch? I can't seem to get any attacks in on either without getting spanked by the other. Doesn't help that the ducking camera keeps spazzing v every time I try to get away

    submitted by /u/Halflife37
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat lady butterfly and genichiro while blindfolded

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    A friend on discord helped talk me through roughly what went on in the fight. The most important things I couldn't see were wether I was locked on or not, how much health and items I had left.

    Lady butterfly was really difficult, genichiro surprisingly not too bad.

    submitted by /u/OnePunchFan8
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:54 PM PST

    I kind of wish both boss versions of isshin had mikiri counter like owl just to make things a little bit harder and more diverse for later playthroughs. Although he is still an incredibly fun boss even after you've finished the game multiple times, he gets a bit too predictable sometimes.

    This could also be a good idea for elden ring and future from software games. It would be cool to see bosses change up their movesets a bit based on the NG cycle you're in.

    submitted by /u/damncommunists
    [link] [comments]

    NOW THAT ISN'T Fair ( spoilers )

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    So I finally beat the guardian ape to find he's NOT ACTUALLY DEAD even though I death blown him with the mortal blade, give up on about my tenth try and go to kill owl give up after died to many times to count, jump down the building and my o.g. Nightmare is back THE CHAINED OGRE

    submitted by /u/skyrim_expert
    [link] [comments]

    Not this ape again

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Shaggy Take's on isshin Jinkies!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Hey i need a bit of help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Ski outs been a while side is played and I kinda forgot some shit. In addition to loading the save and having wolf wielding a lightsaber and also being darth maul, I started at the demon of hatred.

    I know that there's another kinda major boss around at this point but I forget where. I Also know that i have to kill the sunken headless at the fountainhead palace. Can someone clue me in to where i need to head next? Even just the idol i need to look around.

    submitted by /u/tanman729
    [link] [comments]

    Works of Busshi in Sekiro - Two posts regarding some of the statues and sculptures of Ashina

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    Part One - Kannon and Part Two - Jizo

    Normally when I write extensive things like these posts I copy the text across to reddit. But, there are two parts here and (as a warning) there are 1,500 words plus per post, plus pictures and stuff so I'm pretty sure reddit's character limit would have a break down.

    With that said, what I've done (or tried to do) is to look at all the statues and sculptures throughout Ashina and where possible identify them and the materials they are made from, and I have attempted to ascertain what they symbolise. Also, I have looked at real life examples of said statues and sculptures to see what influenced the works of Busshi in Ashina.

    I may have missed some works of Busshi (I'm pretty sure I missed two Kannon's) and I can only apologise for that. I've tried my best to source everything and there are links provided regarding information and pictures found. The pictures and gifs from the game are all my own work. I will also admit a lot of this is amature research and there may be mistakes so feedback and corrections are appreciated.

    There is a part three on the way - there are some more Senpou sculptures I need to research and there may be a part four to clean up anything else I've missed. There will be a part four.

    All that said, hope these posts are readable and enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/skyraftwanderer
    [link] [comments]

    Sheet weapon??

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    I just started the game and loving it - one thing that bothers me : is there a way to sheed/unsheed the weapon like in the dark souls game?

    submitted by /u/yakuzzzaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Does resting respawn enemies?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:30 PM PST

    Ok, so I just defeated general Miami Kawakard, after that there is an outpost that I have to clear out, so can I attack some of these guards, go to the idol, rest and come back? Or will the enemies I killed respawn?

    submitted by /u/Acceratorz
    [link] [comments]

    Road to Platinum

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    When the game says "unlock all skills" does that include skills gotten through completing the endings?

    submitted by /u/walforsmashult
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin actually meant to say "Levitate and you lose"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    I beat owl (hirata Estate) 3rd try, how did you all find him?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    After I completed sekiro I stopped playing for a couple months, today I had an urge to play to I reinstalled it and hopped on to find my last saved data was before the corrupt monk. Using the opportunity I decided if have a crsck at another ending so I went for owl hearing he's the hardest boss. Maybe my attack power was to high or something (it was 10) but he didn't seem all that hard. He was a very fun fight however and bc I liked it so much I want to hear your experience with him too :)

    submitted by /u/critcritzero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment