• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Sekiro - (SPOILERS) How to beat Demon of Hatred

    Sekiro - (SPOILERS) How to beat Demon of Hatred


    (SPOILERS) How to beat Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:47 PM PST

    Found a real tengu mask while visiting Japan

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    L1-L1-L1-L1----L1-L1-L1-L1-L1----L1. (Yall know what mini boss this is)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    SEKIRO - 隻狼

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Defeated Hate Demon & Saint Isshin in one go.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Just beat great shinobi owl with base vit/atk, charmless and demon bell, with no combat arts or items.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Holy shit had to share this somewhere I'm glad it's over

    submitted by /u/MartinMendez
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] really hope this joke hasn't been done before but: Isshin the moment he enters his second phase:

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:43 PM PST

    Unexpected blasting

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Isshin Ashina down! And with him achievement for beating all bosses...holy crap y’all. I didn’t think I could do it. Lol I don’t care what anyone says that boss battle is the hardest in the game.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    Got this waaay back but never posted

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Sword of the stranger

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:13 PM PST

    If u liked the setting or sekiro, ull love this movie. The story is actually similar and the whole fuedal japan and samurai thing is there too. Its fucking amazing, definitely a too anime movie. Also, dororo is an anime show with the same setting and is really good too. The movie is called sword of the stranger. Ur welcomd

    submitted by /u/jonhak28
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated the great ape!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:39 AM PST

    I beat the ape last night and I'm still riding my high off it, I have no one else to tell so here I am.

    Took me like 20-ish tries. I just had such a hard time dodging his shit bomb. A lot of stuff said to stay mid-range but I actually found more success staying close. He's definitely the hardest boss I've faced so far. But after defeating him I feel like a fucking monster lol. Off to Senpou!

    submitted by /u/Beardicus94
    [link] [comments]

    Discovered a really nice early game grind method - 160 xp per 10 seconds!!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Very happy about perfecting this game, honestly one of my favorites and well deserving of Game of the year! #HesitationIsDefeat

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Is Lady Butterfly too early to be asking for help?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    I can get through the first phase without a scratch but the second phase kicks my ass! Only about 5 or 6 hours into the game and I've spent almost 2 on her alone..

    submitted by /u/Cash1m0ney
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to Sekiro for From Soft Vets?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    So, I first got this game with no knowledge of it. I knew it was coming out, and I knew that, even if I hated it, I loved their previous games so much I didn't mind giving them the money, so I wanted to be surprised. I was expecting something a little more like the Souls series, but that was fine.

    However, I had a very hard time wrapping my head around it, and ended up giving up. I did defeat the horsebacked boss, and the big guy at the flaming mansion, so I wasn't terrible. But recently, I tried going back to the game, and got my ass handed to me by some boring basic monks, and put it down again. Still, I was in the mood for From Soft, and I've probably spent over a hundred hours in the last month getting several characters to the end-game and beyond in Bloodborne, and despite running out of build options, I'm not tired of it. So I want to try Sekiro again.

    However, I think it'll be for the best if I can start fresh. I made it decently far, but all this time away from the game will leave me in a world I don't at all remember, and fighting enemies designed for a combat system I'll need to relearn. And to go with that, I'd like a guide to help me unlearn what I have learned from Dark Souls and Bloodborne (mostly Bloodborne, as that's the game I've played most recently). I know I definitely relied on dodge rolls too much. If I recall, they don't even grant i-frames in Sekiro. I'm sure someone has made one, but a quick glance doesn't find me one. Also, I wouldn't say no to any gameplay advice, especially concerning limited resources (Like, is there a level cap? Or do new skill points eventually cost so much that it's important to specialize in a tree? What about the arms crafting materials?).

    submitted by /u/Sines314
    [link] [comments]

    Great serpent

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    So I killed the great serpent from the sunken valley cavern and before I grabbed the loot that was in the ledge I fell of without. Can't seem to get back up, was it any good loot?

    submitted by /u/PraisedMeat8188
    [link] [comments]

    [Updated] Sekiro Black Friday Countdown - Here Are The Best Deals 2019...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Mist Raven Feather Guardian

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    So, I'm trying to get back into this game, and I eventually was able to beat this bastard. But holy hell did it leave me confused about the game.

    Do his kicks count as parryable attacks? I never parried them, I think. Why are some attacks interuptable, and some aren't? Is it just trial an error that I not only need to learn the timing of attacks, but also which ones need to be interupted versus which can't be, and thus need to be parried? Could I parry or stomp that super-kick of his? It seemed like a thrust attack, but parrying a leg should just chop it off? What attacks ACTUALLY get parried, and what attacks just keep going but with him taking stability damage?

    This guy was fundamentally different from a Dark Souls boss. Once you see an attack, you know what it is, and you just need to learn how best to dodge it while keeping up your attacks. But for this guy, I had to learn a bunch of stuff through pure experimentation. Is this guy the standard for the game, or is he an outlier? I don't like the idea that I have to get the shit beaten out of me because "Oh, that attack doesn't really get parried" or "Pretty much the only way to deal with this is to attack him while he's charging, but the other move that looks like it can't be interupted at all, and attacking will just get you killed".

    One of the things I liked about Dark Souls was that the better you got, the more readily you could take on new bosses. As long as you survived to see an attack in action, you knew most things about it. It's why I felt it was tough but fair. But this guy was just full of attacks that I didn't even know what the hell they were about until I just threw everything but the Prosthetic Arm Sink at him to see what stuck. The Souls series does have SOME bosses like this where you need to learn specific and unexplained things first (Did you know Amygdalas crotch takes normal damage unlike her legs? It was news to me), but this guy was made of those, and given how reactive Sekiro is in comparison, I feel I might keep getting more of the same.

    submitted by /u/Sines314
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER! Is Isshin second phase harder than the third one?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Isshin in his third phase throws lightning and deflecting them, you stun him and you can hit his old booty. In the second part you cannot.

    I think that lightnings are pretty easy to deflect, do you think the same?

    submitted by /u/videoludix
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting this game on PS4

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    I played all souls games and bloodborne, so sekiro is a must have but i heard a lot about lag or fps drops in game, i have a ps4 slim, is that bad? Or it was patched?

    submitted by /u/Thumaz
    [link] [comments]

    Corrputed monk in Mibu Village is overpowered

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    I can't do anything, she hits like a truck and her posture is impossible to break, I can't inflict any vitality damage on her unless I use mortal draw but I eventually run out of spirit emblems. I have no snap seeds and I'm cared to waste my 5 divine confetti. I don't mind the fact that it's hard, the problem is that I can't do anything at all to even get close to winning.

    submitted by /u/wackchungus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment