• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Sekiro - Boss Tuesday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Boss Tuesday - Megathread


    Boss Tuesday - Megathread

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:12 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, discuss your favourite boss encounters thus-far in here!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro won Gold Prize (sold more than 500.000 in Japan/Asia) on Sony Playstation Award 2019. "..we're so happy that so many enjoy our game.."

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Incredible fan art by Amir Borghei. IG: amir.borgheii . deviantart: amirborghei

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    I’ve finally got him this time ...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Monkey always got a big surprise for you

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Currently me

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Thanks to you guys, I didn't throw in the towel.... And I triumphed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Ordered the game on Black Friday, just came in the mail. Can’t wait to play it!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    I am very proud about this

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Looks like a new theme!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    One hell of a productive night.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    So in a span of just a few hours I've beaten Lady Butterfly, 7 Spears of Ashina, and the Snake Eyes at the gun fort. All of this comes after being pretty stuck for at least a week or two. Feels good to make progress like this.

    submitted by /u/h4tchb4ck
    [link] [comments]

    Hesitation is defeat.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:54 AM PST

    Which enemy finally helped you find your niche?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    Whether it be a boss, mini-boss, or just a standard enemy. Which enemy finally made the game "click" in your mind how to (mostly) play this game?

    submitted by /u/KHFanboy
    [link] [comments]

    Wow. Was Genichiro always that easy?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    I've been putting off this game, because I knew it'd expose how bad I truly am. I've beaten DS1, 2, and 3 as well as DeS and Bloodborne countless times, so when I hit my wall with Genichiro, it sure put me back in my fucking place.

    But, after a while, I've finally mustered the courage to face this game again. I went to beat Snake Eyes Shirahagi and Shirafuji, Long-Arm Centipede Giraffe, and Lady Butterfly, and something magical happened.

    It clicked.

    Suddenly, I was able to go back and thrash Genichiro's ass with several gourds remaining. So I guess I'm just riding my high now. I just beat Guardian Ape, and can't wait to get into these other bosses.

    submitted by /u/pro_beau
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is excited just to hear the Orchestra play some Sekiro music?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Honestly Just the thought of hearing some cool ass Japanese inspired Sekiro music played by the Game Awards Orchestra alongside the other Nominees is enough in itself. Even if Sekiro doesnt win GOTY just seeing it up there being played by musicians who showed last year what sorta show they can put on is gonna be fantastic and i cant wait!

    submitted by /u/toasterwaffle90
    [link] [comments]

    No heals and at my wits end after multiple tries, committing his first phase to muscle memory, and getting really familiar with the games timing and mechanics all for it end in the closest way possible since I beat Darkeater Midir

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Sekiro Dynamic Holiday Theme (PS4) is now available for free everywhere in PS Store (EU, UK, NZ...)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:30 PM PST

    submitted by /u/thatisgame
    [link] [comments]

    Need some encouragement Sekibros

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:40 PM PST

    Got Sword Saint down to less than a quarter of his health three times and died. I can beat the first two phases without dying probably 7/10 times. The third and fourth phases of the fight are absolutely brutal. Giving up for the day. Will try again tomorrow.

    Any tips on how to bait out the lightning attack in the final phase?

    submitted by /u/GimmeShockTreatment
    [link] [comments]

    It is immensely satisfying to win in this game.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:26 PM PST

    I'm on my first playthrough and just beat Owl - Father. He was a tough fucker, but I still did it somehow. It feels good to learn and win. I'm so close to endgame I can taste it.

    submitted by /u/Ultimagus536
    [link] [comments]

    ���� close to uninstalling

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Just picked this up while it was on sale on psn for 38 bucks. Was having a great time with it- got my arm and the flamethrower/axe etc.

    10 hours in folks and I still can't get the first general down after you kill the chained ogre, and admittedly I cheesed him by going to get the flame thrower before fighting him. I can't progress any further than just past the shield guys in the estates because, you guessed it, I can't fight generals to save my life

    Thing is.. I'm a dark souls 1 purist. Beaten that game almost every way you can think of and speed run regularly (pb is under an hour) Only bought sekiro to break myself away from obsessively playing.

    At what point do I just call it quits and write that 38 bucks I spent off as a bad purchase? I keep reading about how people suddenly "clicked" and got this game, but I gotta tell you, as a working dad I don't have a ton of time to game. Albeit I should've taken the learning curve into consideration, this is downright silly.

    submitted by /u/ArcErelong
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    I've been playing sekiro since day 1 when it came out. It's the hardest most satisfying game I've ever played.

    But tonight I fought the perfect fight and beat the sword saint. And to tell you the truth I'm not sure if I could do it again.

    I put down the game for months because I couldn't beat him and just started last night again because it was bugging me that I never beat this game.

    What a fight.

    Incredible satisfaction.

    I got good.

    submitted by /u/Lilabner83
    [link] [comments]

    lord pls give me patience

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    got this game the other day, been excited to play it and got in to it and it's stressing me out.

    i'm training with that one dude, spending time there to actually learn the mechanics and the deflecting thing is driving me crazy. any tips for this?

    submitted by /u/iliveinstress
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Holiday PS4 Dynamic Theme

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment