• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Sekiro - Join the Sekiro Discord Server!

    Sekiro - Join the Sekiro Discord Server!


    Join the Sekiro Discord Server!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Sekiro vs Genichiro Live Action.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Didn’t expect this video from him.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    Sekiro of the divine heir!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    Dude was so scared of my aggressive blocking he jumped off

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    My first platinum

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    First time playing sekiro. I am loving this game. Was pretty Proud about this.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Sekiro is FROMSOFTWARE's true GIT GUD game by default

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    I randomly thought about this and wondered if anyone else agreed with me.

    With other Soulsborne games, Git Gud means two things, the first being learning the boss' attack patterns and where and when to dodge etc, the second definition of Git Gud means grind and levelling up your stats to fit your own play style and to be able to wield and upgrade weapons. There's numerous options you can choose from to Git gud in Soulsbourne games.

    With Sekiro, there isn't any of that, prosthetic tools CAN help, but they are merely assistance tools to help spice up the battle, even if you learn skills such as Mikiri Counter, you still need to rely on your own skills as a gamer. Sure you can level up your health and strength levels, but at the end of the day, every single version of Sekiro will have the same stats, and even my maxed out Sekiro will be exactly the same as your maxed out Sekiro.

    I just want to post and say that Sekiro is (by default), the true Git Gud game (without any challenges such as SL1, or broken blade runs like that in Dark Souls).

    submitted by /u/Scrambl3z
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro Ashina forced me to learn how to block and parry and...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:04 PM PST

    The game have become alot easier. Like by a mile. I'm a long time veteran of souls game and adapting to the new style has been easy but apparently I was doing it all wrong. Parrying makes this game so much easier. I was just dodgerolling and swinging here and there. Not the way to go I see.

    submitted by /u/Noweri
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    After 6 month hiatus, finally came back and beat Isshin, here is graph I made depicting my progress against him. Now my favorite boss ever

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Be quiet guys! He can't see us.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Running away and healing is MY THING

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    i finally beat that bastard genichiro

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    i've been fighting him all day getting whooped non stop hardly even getting him down to his second health bar, then out of now where i got his first two health bars without using a single gourd, blocking his lighting perfectly every time,

    the feeling of satisfaction when killing a boss is what makes me love this game so much, i'm having a blast playing through it for the first time

    submitted by /u/Dan9069
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro Asinina Boss Battle (NG+4, Bell Demon Curse, Charmless)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    Game loaded too far?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:23 PM PST

    So I recently bought the game for Xbox and LOVE IT. Just slayed the first boss and made it to the castle gate and that damn bull. I had to run so that's as far as I've gotten! The only problem is when I loaded my game it brought me to "Hirata Estate and I have never been here ever. Is this normal? Looking for advice! Should I push on or go back and best the bull and pretend this never happened

    submitted by /u/boxhead234
    [link] [comments]

    Giving up Kuro's charm makes the game stupid hard

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    I platinumed the game a few weeks ago and it got to where everything felt easy, even with the demon bell. I decided to try the game without kuro's charm and damn, it really takes this game to a new level of hard. I wasn't doing too bad until I got to Genichiro. Previously I was able to beat him without dying and having most of my gourds left, this time it took me 3 tries to beat him and I barely just did. I was out of gourds and had already died once. Genichiro is the big turning point in the game, and I had forgotten all about that until I gave up Kuro's charm. I can't begin to imagine how nightmarish owl is gonna be. But yeah, this game has a seemingly nonstop amount of replayability given how difficult you make it.

    submitted by /u/I-hate-social-media
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated Owl in old memory!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:23 PM PST

    I posted here a week ago, crooning over my success in defeating the great ape. Since then I've conquered senpou, killed the great ape again ( which was a nightmare ) fought back through ashina and killed owl. And now, I've beat hirata round 2 and defeated Young Owl.

    He was the most difficult/fun/bullshit boss I've ever faced. I feel like an absolute monster right now. So I've gotta ask, without any spoilers, is he the hardest boss in the game? I know doing this quest line is semi-hidden. And Only 5.31% of players on Xbox have defeated him. Did I just conquer the hardest boss ?

    submitted by /u/Beardicus94
    [link] [comments]

    Oof im in love

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Sekiro is amazeballs i really enjoyed the souls games but this feels different. currently half way through a bloodborne playthrough (good game also) but i grabed sekiro while it was on special for the PC while ive got some extra cash. Oof im in love. if youve been a dancer or play an instrument at a semipro lvl this game will tickle your pickle all the more. Had read it was the hardest of the souls series. If you have rhythm in your soul id say its definitely alot easier then the others IMO. Never played a game that felt like doing a dance. As silly as it sounds! Currently have a pretty bad injury to one of the legs and this has scratched the rythm itch i didnt know i had! Did not hesitate to grab it again for the console as sitting at the PC for marathon hours of games can be super painful. Gonna have a bitter sweet sad face after i beat this journey

    submitted by /u/layzwade
    [link] [comments]

    New Player here!! Tips from vets would be appreciated!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Any tips from seasoned vets? I have completed all of the other Soulsborne games, but here that doesn't seem to matter with the combat practically being opposite of what you're taught to do in the Souls games. I will keep the community updated on my progress, wish me luck!

    ***No spoilers please!!***

    submitted by /u/ZzootzMagootz
    [link] [comments]

    AMA: I almost gave up, now I have Platinum, ask me anything.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    My life is complete

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Sekiro: Chickens Cluck Twice

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:28 PM PST

    After 2 hours owl father is down

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:11 PM PST

    First of all thanks to everyone for their advice it really helped me out. I thought this game had finally beaten me but I did it and I have to say that was the best fight in the game. In 25 years of gaming I have never come up against anything as intense as that fight. You really do have to stay on top of him at all times, if he slips away you're usually fucked. Mortal Draw is your friend in this fight if you know when to use it. Anyway thanks again for the help boys and girls onwards to Isshin and ng+4. Looking forward to the rematch lol.

    submitted by /u/ReaperDC86
    [link] [comments]

    Most underrated miniboss?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    For me, it has to be O'Rin of the Water. People find her fairly annoying and challenging too. I really enjoyed it everytime I went through it. The idea is to stay back a bit and have her attack you, as you just deflect and regain your posture while baiting her attacks to build up her posture and then go for the deathblow. The biggest mistake people make is thinking that being super aggressive and just constantly attacking even though she'll be in her spirit form much of the time is the way to go. That's why she has attacks that severely punish this playstyle. But overall, really underrated miniboss. What's yours and why?

    submitted by /u/Articis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment