• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Sekiro - Congratulations to the team! Sekiro Game of the Year, 2019!

    Sekiro - Congratulations to the team! Sekiro Game of the Year, 2019!


    Congratulations to the team! Sekiro Game of the Year, 2019!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Was really happy Sekiro won GOTY, I took a break from commissions and painted this to celebrate.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:58 AM PST

    Come at me

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:05 PM PST

    YESS

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Finally got mine as well!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    “You know me so well, good sir.”

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Enso Shinobi Emblem White

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:38 PM PST

    Found on Twitter: @Shyguyz_ . I love this

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:08 AM PST

    So this is my first animation kinda thing (If it can be even considered animation)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    0 Damage annihilation of Owl (Father) NG+7 with Bell Demon & No-Charm

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Not the best at drawings but I tried my best

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Why Sekiro CAN'T win game of the year

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Sekiro art inspired by the 1977 Star Wars a New Hope poster

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Does anyone think that when all is said and done (I.e. when Miyazaki’s run as company president is over), FROM will be remembered as one of the greatest if not the greatest game development studio of all time?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:55 PM PST

    Title. They've released, what I and many consider to be, 4 masterful games (bloodborne, demon souls, dark souls, sekiro, and dark souls 3) in the span of just 1 decade. And with elden ring around the corner, it doesn't seem that they'll be stopping anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/Oni-Chan-Sama
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Lady Butterfly this morning after trying all day yesterday. What a great feeling. I jumped up with my hands in the air and yelled.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    What a difference confidence makes.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Took a break last week from getting wrecked repeatedly by sword saint to explore the map, see if I'd left any side quests undone and train in fountainhead. Went back today thinking "I'm about to fuck this man up." And beat him on my first try! Just tell yourself what's happening and it'll happen, fellas!

    submitted by /u/Cash1m0ney
    [link] [comments]

    Yo this guy’s selling the Mibu Breathing Technique!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    And so it begins....

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Since we got game of the year, don’t forget the subreddit post of the year

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:42 PM PST

    The never ending flood of "oh my god guys I finally beat sword saint isshin and all of my life problems are gone" posts

    submitted by /u/LuiVongola
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an update for the japanese version of sekiro to have english language or text?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Sekiro has the best beginning of any From game

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I think the way they open both Ashina Outskirts and Hirata Estate to you at the same time is just genius. If you're stuck on some part of either area, you can just step away for a while and go to the other area to make a bit of progress there and maybe get some more skill points along the way, and have a much needed change of pace and scenery.

    It's incredibly refreshing to have this sort of structured freedom so early game, I just really like it.

    submitted by /u/EclecticSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    What's the use of bundled jizo statue?is it a prayer bead?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Joining the fray with Platinum!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Sekiro is the only game I've ever gone platinum with, and seeing how well experience and learning the game affects each playthrough was something else. I went through the game 4x, no save files, etc and man I thought my last run would be the toughest, but nope. I decimated every boss 1st try (except SSI).

    A lot of people talk about taking on SSI up close. I never did, I was too paranoid after getting thrashed over and over during my 1st playthrough. Being that this might be the last time I play for awhile, I was adamant about breaking his posture while also making use of the jump opening he gives. What a feeling to see a deathblow while he still has have of his health!

    Now how do I add a platinum trophy to my name? 😅

    submitted by /u/DaemosChronicle
    [link] [comments]

    I gave this game another chance and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    So like a lot of you, I bought this game on release day. I was so excited for it, but also a little intimidated. I've always feared From's games a little. I was never that good at Dark Souls to be honest but I had gotten pretty far in Bloodborne. My save ended up getting lost, so I never restarted it. I knew Sekiro would be a challenging game but I'm a total sucker for the whole Shinobi thing. I had to get it. I started it up and enjoyed it, until I got to the Samurai right after the Chained Ogre. I probably tried over thirty times and could not beat him. I ended up leveling up and going back and forth "training." I finally beat him. Everything went pretty smooth after that until I got to Lady Butterfly. Man, oh man. I had never experienced a boss so aggressive and dangerous in a game before. She was my worst nightmare. I attempted her over two hundred times that month and finally gave up. I put away the game for months. Trying to not even think about it anymore. But, I found myself being tormented all the time. I would casually get on YouTube and see recommended videos for Sekiro every other day. Some of them were even videos about Lady Butterfly. Well, after months of torture I finally started it back up a week ago. I watched some videos and started to level up all of my "Ashina" skills. Ascending and Descending Carp have been life savers. Along with Flowing Water. I ended up finally beating her and moved on. I've noticed lately that I'm no longer having trouble with any enemies. I'm being really aggressive and parrying a lot more. Making use of all the sugars and shinobi tools. I've also upgraded my health to carry seven and my life and vitality/attack power is a lot better from beating every side boss I've come across. I just beat Genichiro after about twenty tries and now I'm heading into the Gun Fort. This game is impeccable and I'm glad I gave it another chance. The combat has finally "clicked" and I'm totally in love. Just wanted to tell someone.

    Also wanted to congratulate From Software on winning GOTY. It was definitely my choice. I really hope we get a Sekiro sequel in the future. Such a satisfying and amazing video game. Thank you guys! 🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/darthvegito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment