• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Sekiro - After about 3 hours, I finally beat him and I felt like such a bad ass. “Genichiro....forgive me”

    Sekiro - After about 3 hours, I finally beat him and I felt like such a bad ass. “Genichiro....forgive me”


    After about 3 hours, I finally beat him and I felt like such a bad ass. “Genichiro....forgive me”

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Guardian Ape coming at you like

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:15 PM PST

    Finally i beat DONKEY KONG

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Woke up to see this in “new manga release”

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:27 AM PST

    Here we go again...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    I love this game and this sub, y’all showed me a lot of love on my last post so I feel the need to keep y’all updated. Just beat Burning Bull, it only took me two tries. I won’t post every single boss, just the main ones. Let me know if it’s an annoyance

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    Shura...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Man, the Genichiro Ashina fight was awesome

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:37 PM PST

    Finally defeated him after 4 hrs

    submitted by /u/Cyraxnagar
    [link] [comments]

    Have y'all ever came into the shrine and found him like this?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:57 PM PST

    I'm Gonna Have to Take a Break After This

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    I just beat Genichiro after dozens of tries!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    In literally shaking rn.

    After a break, the first 2 phases were easy and I just got stuck on the final phase. It was epic and i literally yelled. Best feeling ever

    submitted by /u/Mr123keelos
    [link] [comments]

    I love true monk

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    I'm not sure why but this fight is always so satisfying to me, owl, genichiro, and isshin are more straight up duels, but something about monks rhythmic attacks just makes the fight few more like a dance than a fight

    submitted by /u/automobilefish
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Owl and True Monk Tonight

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:46 PM PST

    I put a session into the game after a little time away.

    I finally beat Owl after 30ish tries. I tried the cheese method but I kept getting caught with his chasing slash or caught in a corner with his multihit. I ended up beating him with deflects and well timed counters in the first phase. In the second phase I mixed deflects with fire crackers to whittle him down. Then, I finished him off with a flaming axe combo followed by the chasing slice after he finished his leaping slash. I had a huge grin on my face.

    That being said, I did not enjoy Owl as much as Genichiro. The Genichiro fight had a nice back and forth rhythm that felt intense and tightly paced. Owl felt like I had to be more restrained and patient because you can only hit in very specific parts of his attack cycle and often you just had to wait. I think the flinch damage on some of his attacks made the fight feel frustrating even when it was going well for me.

    True Monk I thought was a blast. Her attack pattern was clear and varied. She didn't have any aimbot moves that felt unfair or cheap - like that freaking chasing slash Owl has. The perilous attacks kept me on my toes - once I got a feel for when to mikiri and when to jump I had the fight in the bag. I thought the third phase was a cool variation. I beat her on a sliver of health and no rez left over.

    submitted by /u/Rajaat7
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro - Death..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    I have to say, the most impressive part of this game’s graphics is the blue fire on the idols.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    I'm not on a PS4 pro, but my tv does support HDR. That mixed with the impressive graphical fidelity and particle effects in the game combines to make a really pretty fire effect. There's a lot to admire about the look of the game, but that effect is hands down the most mesmerizing to look at. I only wish I could see a Dark Souls game with this level of fidelity. Those bonfires would look amazing.

    I really hope they continue to aim higher in the graphics department with Elden Ring.

    submitted by /u/Rossenaut
    [link] [comments]

    after two days, i finally beat genichiro (the first time)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Restarted Sekiro after a gap and enjoying it a lot more

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    I purchased sekiro day 1 because I had absolutely loved Bloodborne. Soon after that I learned it's a totally different beast altogether.

    I defeated Gyuobu, lady butterfly, raging bull but then got stuck in that part with those dancing ninjas on the rooftops. You know, where that dude comes down at you as a missile like "weeeeee....". I also got frustrated by the headless and the other similar boss. Just couldn't beat them.

    Then life interrupted and I couldn't play for 6 months. After hearing that sekiro won GOTY, I thought what am I doing with my life? I have a barely played GOTY lying asleep on my PS4 and I'm thinking about buying Tomb Rider Definitive Edition?

    So I restarted. With more insight 👁️ this time about the gameplay

    I'm so surprised at my own performance. You know that mini boss (church like cloths) in Hirata estate that really kicks your ass unless you can mikiri? I had spent two hours trying to defeat him the first time. I got him in 10 minutes this time. I was like wtf!? I haven't even played this game for 6 months. How did I do that?

    Long story short, I'm thoroughly enjoying Sekiro now. I'll probably get stuck again somewhere in future but I intend to finish the game this time no matter what it takes.

    Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/newplayer12345
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Beat Owl (Father) at base attack power. I’m shaking.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Just finished the game for the first time and wow what a wonderful piece of art ! Totally earned the game of the year award. Straight gonna start ng+ and see how my journey will turn out this time.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Sekiro is ruining dark souls for me haha

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    I beat Sekiro last week and took a few days break and had to get into dark souls remastered.

    I haven't played that game fully. I messed around a bunch but not seriously.

    I have not had a problem with any boss or enemy. Sekiro with the no summons and the amount of dodge/parry you do has made me a Git Gud beast. I am so patient that I do not mind waiting to get a hit in at all.

    This is all without summoning an NPC let alone another player.

    Haha Sekiro has changed my play style so much and I'm thankful. This is hysterical

    submitted by /u/Stompin14
    [link] [comments]

    Based on a true story.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Me during a fight with the Owl: Hey, he is not that hard, just don't do any stupid punishable stuff.

    Also me: thrust attack.

    submitted by /u/Apareshka
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this was the end of my No Death NG+2 run XD

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Finally Finished my NG+MAX, Demon Bell, No Kuro's Charm Run! Here's Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    I didn't do great on a lot of bosses, often just squeaking by because my nerves made me unable to get those deflections that I KNOW the timing for. Still, I managed it, and I had good runs against DoH and SS Isshin. I managed to keep the fights up close a lot of the time, which really is key for both of them. I come here because nobody I know understands how mad this run is. lol
    Here's Demon of Hatred: https://youtu.be/rtPhCTq6wlM

    And here's Isshin. Why not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICgqMX1B9To

    I uploaded each and every boss and miniboss just for proof that I did it. I think I'm done with Sekiro for a while. Honestly, I feel relieved and kinda sad that it's over. I did Demon Bell and No Kuro's Charm for NG first. The beginning was definitely harder but NG+MAX was predictably far more difficult once you get to the late-game. What a crazy rush this was.

    submitted by /u/Wveth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment