• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Sekiro - Did this tattoo on a client today.

    Sekiro - Did this tattoo on a client today.


    Did this tattoo on a client today.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Sekiro fan art!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Yeah sex is cool but have you ever killed the Hirata Shinobi Hunter first try on a new playthrough?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Miyazaki and the boys after winning game of the year

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Found this on r/Eldenring

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:26 PM PST

    Finally platinumed this masterpiece. Miyazaki finally took the GOTY home.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I just defeated the Guardian ape after more than 50 tries.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:29 PM PST

    I forgot the feeling of overcoming a challenge. I left bloodborne and Sekiro more than 7 months ago because I was just sick of getting my ass destroyed (could never defeat Martyr lugarius in bloodborne and Guardian Ape in Sekiro) but today I said fuck it.

    Two awesome games that I won't touch anymore because I'm a fucking pussy? So here I'm am after 8 hours fighting this shitty monkey full of shit. I just fucking did it! and I feel all the adrenaline through my hands, my brain, my dick, everywhere. I made up my mind: I finish this game first and next is martyr lugarius, that freezing cunt better prepare his icy ass because I'm planning on getting revenge for all the times it made me feel like an useless piece of stincky shit.

    Sorry for my shitty english.

    submitted by /u/spiteful_platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Found this picture on Twitter. Is the mountainscape that FROM was trying to capture when you look across the top of ashina castle?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    I just platinumed Sekiro

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Wow, this game is a lot. It took me about a solid month to get through the game initially and the 4th time only about 2 hours. There's so much in this game to figure out, and it's so damn hard. Every time I fought Isshin it was still just as difficult. Loved it.

    IF there is no DLC I'll be super sad...

    submitted by /u/JotinPro
    [link] [comments]

    Shinobi Execution

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    I have defeated my hesitation.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:04 PM PST

    Actual Sen. Pretty cool, huh?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    Finally beat Sekiro!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    I've finally decided this is my favorite FromSoft game

    submitted by /u/13DGMHatch
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder why Sekiro won the Game of the Year award

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:41 AM PST

    Finally defeated NG +4, No Charm.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    I've beaten the game a couple times now, gotten all the endings and trophies, but I've been struggling to overcome Isshin without the charm on and off for months. I was feeling invigorated by Sekiro winning Game of the Year at the game awards. I know we get a lot of these types of posts but I'm just so proud I had to tell somebody. I also wanted to thank you all, and of course FromSoftware. This truly has been one of if not the best part of this year for me. Whether it's been playing it or being here with you guys talking about this game and helping each other to rise to this challenge. Now it's time to ring the bell and do the whole thing again haha.

    submitted by /u/Kgoodies
    [link] [comments]

    You ok owl?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    who exactly is attacking ashina?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    probably a dumb question, but who exactly is attacking ashina? bandits? i feel like we never see or hear about who is attacking it. we see the castle destroyed and on fire, but dont see who caused it. once again, sorry for the dumb question in case its right infront of me or something lmao

    submitted by /u/Tyreece_
    [link] [comments]

    [sekiro] how hard is it?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    How hard is the game? I'm struggling in nioh, & even the 1st boss seems like impossible for me to beat. Will this game too hard for me? Really like the characters & visual but the difficulty is stopping me from getting the game.

    submitted by /u/michaelsoh
    [link] [comments]

    Can you avoid damage from the Black Mortal Blade by deflecting in the final fight against Genichiro/Isshin?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    Specifically by deflecting. I know blocking doesn't do anything.

    According to certain wiki pages, deflecting it should negate the damage, but no matter what it doesn't seem to work for me. Or does it have to be extremely well-timed?

    If you know, please help a fellow out.

    submitted by /u/BadFuckingUsername
    [link] [comments]

    ����

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:52 AM PST

    My sekiro merch came in. Very high quality stuff !

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    It may not be a carp but if did bring back memories.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment