• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Sekiro - For my birthday my best friend got my Sekiro, but when I unwrapped it there was a twist.

    Sekiro - For my birthday my best friend got my Sekiro, but when I unwrapped it there was a twist.


    For my birthday my best friend got my Sekiro, but when I unwrapped it there was a twist.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    My brother got me Sekiro for Christmas I got inspired to make some art

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Me getting grabbed and slammed on the ground by a boss for the 127th time

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    How long can you defeat Genichiro? I'm on 13th playthrough... this is how smooth I can be. Hope you guys enjoy and learn my pattern so you can try it too! I will try to give you tips if you have question!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    Juzou vs Mist Raven. Could have been under 40 seconds had I not hesitated at the end (Hesitation is truly defeat)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    perfect moment for breaking the console

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    This is the one of the best games ever made and i'm exicted to join the platinum club now ��

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Sekiro is Dunkey’s #1 game of 2019

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Long-Arm Centipede Giraffe - GIF by @Much118x

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Today I finally became a man. Platinum baby! So hard and so satisfying. Thanks, Fromsoft.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Beat the Guardian Ape finally

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    After all fucking day filled with nothing but salt and bullshit rage I finally beat thaT FUCKING MONKEY BASTARD AND NOW I CAN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE FUCK YAAAAAASSSSSS

    submitted by /u/crazedCardinal
    [link] [comments]

    Oh good job killing the guardian ape, hard right ? Did you know you will fight him again with his girlfriend ? Me :

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    Yeah sex is cool but..

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Have you ever beat isshin on your 109th try and felt the sweet sound of IMMORTALITY SEVERED

    submitted by /u/mrdaddydino
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a video of me screaming after beating the Sword Saint for the first time. It's a month and a half late but my energy alone makes up for the delay.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    Just beat Gyoubu! Booh yeah!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    I have started to just get really into the game. I played a while ago and just sneak killed everything! This time I decided to learn the game better and fight enemies head on, and oh boy have I gotten better! Beat Gyoubu on second try! So am I great or....?

    Edit: Beat the blazing bull and lady butterfly! Come at me!

    submitted by /u/Fighting__Chimp
    [link] [comments]

    Recently began playing this game, having so much fun.....and death. Lots of death. So I made a thing. Thought it looked not bad!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    When you first fight the demon of hatred

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:29 AM PST

    First post on this sub. Just got Sekiro for Christmas. 5+ hours of getting my ass kicked and I finally whooped Genichiro Way of Tamoe. Didn't use my prosthetic, was inspired by the guy who parried the hell out of Sword Saint. NG11 on DS3 doesn't even touch this game.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    [OC]Sekiro Wallpaper Minimalist.... It's red, very red

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Isshin

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    Hey shinobis, I just beat guardian ape finally after 6 hours of trying, I’ve told my friend who’s been guiding me through the game and he said that I need to kill him with a mortal blade or I’ll have to fight the ape again, is this true?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Sekiro tops Steam’s best-selling of 2019 list

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    Omg you guys, I fackin battered Sword Satan Isshin

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    He gave me shit for days. I spent sooooo much time farming to get empowered mortal draw so that I could do some real damage to him. Then in the end I did the whole fight 4 stages of the fight using floating passage (fast and causes chip damage) and the umbrella (with projected force) 🤦‍♂️. What's worse is that now I'm in ng+ I have no mortal blade 😭...

    Oh well at least I beat him 🤷‍♂️

    What was the move set and prosthetic you guys used to beat him?

    submitted by /u/MamasMussy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment