• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Sekiro - Frontpage of steam

    Sekiro - Frontpage of steam


    Frontpage of steam

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    First time playing and literally just shit myself

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:23 AM PST

    Jedi Fallen Order was my gateway drug...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Heard so many compare Jedi Fallen Order to Sekiro that I had to give it a spin.

    Sekiro is so much better! Otherwise had no idea this game existed.

    submitted by /u/mrusefull
    [link] [comments]

    I did a sketch on the Central Forces Bo-Hiya soldiers

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    I've done it.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:44 AM PST

    Isshin at NG+5 with the charms is scary

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Is this game for me? (noob question)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:38 PM PST

    I just bought it on sale, got stuck on the first guy with 2 lives. Spent 4 hours on him. Now I'm on the next one and can't even down him to 50%. Always get one or 2 shotted.

    Is it meant to be this hard? At this pace I'll need 1000 hours to complete it lol, it's getting kinda annoying. Keep losing exp, the rot disease is at max I think....

    submitted by /u/mewwe
    [link] [comments]

    Just want to say I’m loving this game.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    Rented this through GameFly when it first came out but didn't give it a chance. Picked it up for Black Friday and wow what a great game. Currently fighting the horse boss. Such a fun fight.

    submitted by /u/Rayearl
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred Boss Fight

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/gzBzfxEM_3I

    First time I record the fight, first time I get to see Sekiro recognize the Demon. I also got very careless in this fight.

    submitted by /u/Kraidle
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to redo all my favorite bosses in Sekiro without taking damage. After 2 days, Corrupted Monk is my first success

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Gotta love second owl boss fight I always do a frustration thrust and I got messed up cause of it lol. I did beat him like 9 tries later AMAZING FIGHT!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    How do you guys know where to go or what to do in the game? Do they give you hints and the rest is all about exploring?

    submitted by /u/Daoryx
    [link] [comments]

    New to this type of game never played DS or BB(please only serious answers)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    Warning Noob rant I'm sure you guys have seen post like this plenty of times so here's another. I just bought this game for black friday and i have to say never has a game made me go online and ask people if I should sell it after just buying it lol. Now I have played some difficult games but dear god I this one takes the cake for the absurd amount of difficulty along with the fact you literally get punished for dying in a game that is designed for you to die countless times to the enemies within it. Its bullshit to say the least rant over

    that being said i dont even know if I can say I enjoy the game. I know I'm gonna get a bunch of comments like get good or uninstall etc but I legit want to know should I seriously consider giving it up? I'm not far into the game and I just keep dying and it's so discouraging I getting the feeling that I cant beat this game. So asking on the worst place to ask(a reddit forum filled with people that probably love the game and hate complainers) did anyone else feel the exact same way and stuck with it? Is your story similar to mine? Is this what every beginner cries about? Any tips on fighting multiple enemies and reacting quick bc if the enemies dont attack at lightning speed they over run me. Also will i not be able to progress the story if everybody gets sick bc im letting you know right now everybody in my world is gonna have the plague if they dont already. Thanks and advance for the advice where it's what I want to hear or not.

    submitted by /u/Theblackspikespiegel
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY BEAT THE GAME

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Is there any way to cheese the first fight against the Owl?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    He is giving me way too much trouble. He kills me so fast I don't even get the chance to use my healing gourds. I learned to predict all of his moves but he is just too strong, my posture is gone almost in an instant and even the smallest mistake means death.

    submitted by /u/wackchungus
    [link] [comments]

    I always enjoy this bossfight

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Finally beat the game! Here's my final encounter with SS Isshin.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    I like doing videos like this one and the one before

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:43 PM PST

    Another appreciation post lmao

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:36 PM PST

    So I beat the red eyed ogre made it past the ogre And then I hear about this general. and I'm like ok just another miniboss general then I get to the field and see no one. Bad vibes lmao then I see the gate open ,ok more bad vibes then I hear it

    MY NAME... is GYOUBU MASTAKA ONIWA! AS I BREATHE, YOU WILL NOT PASS THE GATE! I'm loving this game and the bosses inside so far

    submitted by /u/Braunhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if it has been posted before, but Bloodborne and Sekiro are getting some cool figures

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Finally beaten Shura ending on NG+7 BellCharm

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    After weeks of training I finally managed to do the last fight that was still missing on my list, beating Emma and Isshin on NG+7 with Bell Demon active and no Kuro's charm. I also made a video but it completely screwed up the final fight...I'm thinking about redoing the fight soon as I also died once against Emma and I want a better fight. But for now I'm totally happy with the results.

    EDIT:

    Did it again, this time the capture function worked! Unfortunately I did some mistakes in Isshin phase two where I got hit although I usually dodge him. This is not supposed to happen. In 10/10 cases will you evade that attack. I guess I was too close to him here but that kind of destroyed the flow for me. The first take was definately better than this one.

    So if you don't screw up and he takes the Mikiri you can easily beat Isshin phase two without ever getting hit. For Emma I think I couldn't show one important move here as I was never close to her, but when she does the Ashina cross, I ran away here. Usually I will run towards her and attack her. For her, you can stop the Ashina cross move by attacking her, that lands some damage and increases the stance. That way you can always stick close to her and get up her stance really quickly.

    https://youtu.be/DNoDxD0329w

    submitted by /u/Hydrag_2
    [link] [comments]

    I used photo mode to look at a ministry soldier's "missle" and I just love the face of sekiro lmao

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Isshin and genichiro

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:27 PM PST

    Ok so is there any tips that I should know for the genichiro and isshin sword saint battle like how to avoid the mortal blade strike

    submitted by /u/big-boichan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment