• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Sekiro - Meme Monday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Meme Monday - Megathread


    Meme Monday - Megathread

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 02:14 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, "Meme Mondays" are meant to be a compromise between the users on /r/Sekiro who enjoy memes/shitposting and the users who dislike these kinds of posts.


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here

    • Memes and shitposts on /r/Sekiro are allowed only on Mondays and only in the stickied megathread (the thread you are currently viewing).

    • No NSFW memes, please!


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I love doing this

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    Finally got sekiro! It's my first souls game after playing only 30 minutes of Bloodborne, give me some tips!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Finally beat Isshin SS on NG+ with bell & no charm. This game is amazing

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    Strategy for Chained Ogre NG+0

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    What’s one boss or enemy that you’re embarrassed you find so difficult?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I like to think I'm pretty good at the game at this point, I'm one trophy away from platinum and am nearing the end of a NG+2 charmless bell demon playthrough.

    Every playthrough I've done though, I get absolutely rinsed by both of the Snake Eyes. They have no right to kick my ass that hard, but they do. Repeatedly. Especially the poison swamp one, who has her backup gunners and also the unexplained and infuriating immunity to Sabimaru.

    I also have particular brainrot when it comes to the Chained Ogre, I always go for one more hit than I should and get piledrivered for my troubles.

    In all these cases I end up more annoyed at myself than at the game, because I just don't understand why I'm so bad when it comes to these dudes.

    submitted by /u/Sorenn1311
    [link] [comments]

    What a long fight

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:08 PM PST

    It took me over 10 minutes I did not have healing gourd, I Could not see the red color on guardians ape health bar, there was nothing left 2 more hits and I knew I had it, tried to hit him twice instead of once and he killed me, not funny.

    But tried again several times and killed him after a 12 minutes fight.

    Thanks for your time lol

    submitted by /u/gio92ps
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get gud?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I just can't. I don't understand. I can't even get past the Genichiro in the top of the temple. I have 4 gourds and a lot of depression.

    submitted by /u/Teeters_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    This went wayy too quick. Aka fuck, I love this game

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Started the game today and hit my first wall at Gyoubu Oniwa, any tips how to go forward?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    So far the game has been challenging but fair but I just cant seem to get past the Horseman

    I have 3 Gourds and the Firecracker Arm so far

    submitted by /u/Table-Turner
    [link] [comments]

    Help ! Traumatized by Chained Orge and Shinobi Hunter

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    My background: finished all Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Fallen Order (Grand Master).

    I was wrecked by the Chained Orge with his Diving Grab and the Rapid Thrust from Shinobi Hunter. Died about 20 times each, spreading Dragonrot to every NPC I've met before I managed to kill them around 4am.

    Then my sleep-deprived shame-addled brain decided to delete the save file and replay vowing to die less this time ...

    Any words of encouragement is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Haroyken
    [link] [comments]

    This going to sound weird

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Should I over the next few weeks draw multiple gender swap characters for this game?

    submitted by /u/Allahs-Chosen
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better spot for xp farm late game shura ending? I needed a break from that last fight. Jiji is kicking my ass.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    Going Tenchu mode

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    Somewhat of a Bloodborne Model, kinda got bored of the main one so yeah, pretty neat tbh

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:48 AM PST

    A free new dynamic theme launched for the PS4

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    True Corrupted Monk No Charm and active Bell Demon on NG+7

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:53 PM PST

    After like 100 deaths I've finally beaten the True Corrupted Monk. And I have to admit it was one of my best fights against her. I never defelct that many of her attacks in a row. That's why I also switched to a rather conservative strategy for phase 3 as I really didn't want to waste the chance here after phase 1 and 2 went so easily.

    Note: Usually I will defelct the Mikiri (as I did once here). That way she will continue with a longer chain and her stance is up super fast. Here I used the Mikiri to slow down the fight a bit. As she is doing attack combos, missing even one is often certain death as she will continue to hit you while your down. So slowing down the fight by adding breaks using a Mikiri was good option here.

    On the other hand I also got more than one ghost phase. Usually, if you hold her for a long combo without taking the Mikiri she will only summon the ghosts once.

    Edit: There is a black screen at the beginning of the video. I still had the desktop with the recording software on screen and deleted the first seconds but forgot to pull the new timeline to the beginning of the video.

    https://youtu.be/xq_VciSIMDM

    submitted by /u/Hydrag_2
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on Sekiro

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:05 PM PST

    After beating the game 4 days ago I wanted to give my thoughts and opinion about the game.

    Sekiro in my opinion is a Masterpiece. It was the most challenging game I've played in a long time. It reminded me of when I first started playing Demon Souls at age 9. This game punished me a lot in the beginning. Especially with the Genichiro fight where I died over 100 times. He was the only boss I had to take off my bell demon curse during my 1st play through. Eventually, once I beat him the game began to click for me. I learned when to time parries, stay on the offensive, be cautious of certain move sets and different techniques to kill bosses and standard enemies. My favorite boss without a doubt was Isshin. As I feel like he's the standard of what a final boss should be. Hard as nails and will make you analyze what you did wrong each time you died. Definitely FromSoftware's best final boss. What has me excited is that with each play through I can explore things in a different manner. I can't wait to learn the fine details of this game where I can attempt my first speed run of any game too. Finally, I'm glad there isn't an easy mode. As you can compare it to life to some degree. If it was easy everyone would do it but if it was hard you'll find out whose determined and they will be rewarded for their efforts.

    submitted by /u/MrCub90
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for general matsumoto?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:40 PM PST

    Died to him over 100 times so far. I'd say 3/4ths of the time I instantly die due to being hit by his attack and 3 fireballs at the same time even though I dodge, and the other 1/4th i just get shredded by him before I even get 2 or 3 hits in.

    I've tried parrying, but unless I havent unlocked a certain skill yet, it does absolutely nothing to break his posture. I've tried rolling around but he has auto lock on so dodging does nothing.

    What else can I do?

    submitted by /u/xOfMalice
    [link] [comments]

    So I tried beating Demon of Hatred without taking damage.. ah well.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    JUST KILLED ISSHIN THE SWORD SAINT YAAAAAAAAA

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    Started playung the game 8 days ago. Now on to my second playthrough...

    submitted by /u/de420swegster
    [link] [comments]

    Player's Voice; new category announced. My GOTY without a doubt is Sekiro! Vote is open

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:25 PM PST

    isshin tips?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:54 PM PST

    i can flawless the first guy but after isshin comes he beats me first phrase every time

    submitted by /u/Genji32
    [link] [comments]

    If we ever get DLC, what do you think should be in it?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:49 PM PST

    I saw a poster say that there isn't anything to add to this game, but the majority here (from what I've seen) agree that DLC centered around Tomoe would be ideal. Some drew concern that there wouldn't be anything interesting to supplement the gameplay, but I think it can be done.

    FromSoft can add in the Tomoe Esoteric Text, with the final ability being able to use a lightning strike. To prevent this from being OP, either make the DLC accessible in the late game, and/or give bosses the ability to reverse the lightning if it's used when the bosses are reasonably able to counter it. The second part to the build would be to add two or three new prosthetic tools, with a separate upgrade tree as to not further muddle with the existing upgrade branches.

    What are your thoughts on possible DLC?

    submitted by /u/Djd33j
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment