• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Sekiro - Boss Tuesday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Boss Tuesday - Megathread


    Boss Tuesday - Megathread

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:11 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, discuss your favourite boss encounters thus-far in here!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro is hands down the best From Soft game! (IMO)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    When you ask your good friend Isshin the rules of the Concentration Game

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:45 PM PST

    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Wins IGN's Best Action Game of 2019

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    The Owl shall be no more.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    L1, L1, L1, L1, L1, L1, R1

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Instead of Terror Scream, you need to use the Lightning Reversal

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    Which sake from Sekiro do you most wanted to try?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Has anyone had this steam arm thing happen? looks pretty badass imo

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    Why??

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Not sure if any of you guys care but Furi has combat just like Sekiro

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Only would recommend getting it if you are ok with bullet hell games too

    submitted by /u/ElatedRaven
    [link] [comments]

    You are not the only one who is able to dodge attacks isshin.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    FINALLY BEAT ISSHIN LEGITIMATELY

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    [Under Shrine Valley] does anybody else get this guy? I thought it was a mistake but I get 620points from killing him!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    I've made a decision.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:06 AM PST

    My 40th birthday is today.

    My best friend just found his biological parents.

    I'm also off from work.

    Going back to this game, because my best friend just found his biological parents, and if he can do THAT after 39 years, I can fucking beat this game within that timeframe.

    Hopefully.

    submitted by /u/Tornadomoose
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Nominated Game of The Year at the Brazil Game Awards

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Bye bye, Genichiro!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    Just beat Genichiro after about 10 or so tries. I actually managed to beat his third phase the first time I got up to it. I was so shocked that I almost missed the finisher deathblow.

    What an incredible fight! Even after dying a ton, it was extremely fun throughout. The lightning reversal is a very fun and satisfying mechanic. That fight is what the souls games are all about.

    Contrast that to the fight directly before. Ashina Elite. Fuck. That. Guy

    submitted by /u/scaramanouche
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got plat, thanks to all who helped me on this journey.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    How did Kuro give Sekiro his blood?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    How did Kuro give Sekiro his blood in the flashback if he can't be cut unless it's with the immortal blade?

    submitted by /u/TheFlannelDeath
    [link] [comments]

    (Rant) Snake Eyes’s grab attack is just straight up bullshit.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I love this game, I have about 150 hours on it and it's my personal game of the year. But it has SO MUCH bullshit. The camera, the lock on, the grapple hook, and some bosses. Right now, after dying for like the 20th time to that broken ass grab, Im salty. I'm salty as fuck. So I'm here ranting my karma off because I don't feel like going against that piece of shit grab anymore. Fuck this miniboss. And fuck this game's many, many inconsistencies. Thanks for reading my stupid rant.

    submitted by /u/TheFufe10
    [link] [comments]

    Skill point farming NG+

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    So I'm closing in on beating Isshin on my second playthrough and will be starting up my 3rd playthrough for Shura and the platinum. What's the best farming spot for NG+? I'll have to work pretty hard at it during this one because I still need 43 skill points to get everything... looking for a decent XP haul without it taking a ton of time per run.

    Anyone got any good ones that worked well?

    submitted by /u/eaw0913
    [link] [comments]

    After taking 6 months off the game I reinstalled and beat Great Shinobi Owl in 8 attempts!!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Really thankful for this communities positive vibes in what can be a challenging game!

    I hit a rut 6 months ago against Great Shinobi Owl and thought I wouldn't finish the game. Then on a whim yesterday I reinstalled and handily kicked his ass!! Once I realized this fight was a delicate balance of deflecting and timing I was hooked.

    Currently throwing my myself at the Corrupted Monk on the bridge and I cannot wait to finish the game!

    submitted by /u/brokecollegestudent9
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin, hEsItAtIoN iS dEfEaT

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    Are the Folding Screen Monkeys supposed to be hard?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    I just beat them and I'm really not sure what just happened. I got teleported somewhere, ran around, killed some monkeys and that was it? I have no idea how this is supposed to be considered a main boss and I'm genuinely confused if I've missed something here and not done the boss right. Hardest thing was probably finding the last one but apart from that, I'm not sure what the hard part was?

    submitted by /u/Hazzbro786
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment