• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Sekiro - RANT WEDNESDAY - Megathread

    Sekiro - RANT WEDNESDAY - Megathread


    RANT WEDNESDAY - Megathread

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:11 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, put whats bothering you, or rant away under here!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • CAPS ONLY

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t mind me, just killing the great carp lol

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Crying Ashen one & Hunter (Full color Verson)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:04 AM PST

    Yeah, sex is cool, but have you guys ever

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:47 PM PST

    Run. Hide. Survive.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:38 PM PST

    I think i broke something...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Shadow's Resilience

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I don't brag, but my phone recognized isshin as a human face. thats young owl if your confused btw

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Sekiro ought to at least win best action/adventure game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:15 PM PST

    There's just nothing that comes close to it in this category. It still deserves GOTY though. I'm keeping my expectations in check but still going for Sekiro!

    submitted by /u/Articis
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER: hello gun fort. What kinda punishment am I in for here?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Fountainhead Palace skip

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Planning to use a combat art other than Double Ichimonji for second playthrough, what do you recommend?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    For pretty much all of the first playthrough I stuck to double Ichi, and why not? It staggers 9/10 enemies, does massive posture damage even when deflected, and even lowers your own posture. But just for variety's sake, I want to try something else now.

    I'd prefer something that doesn't use up spirit emblems since I'm bad at convincing myself to use consumables (after beating SSI I checked and had 999 spirit emblems left) but if there's a really good one that's worth it I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    Did Owl ever love Wolf as a son?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I find a lot of things confusing about their relationship which is probably because it wasn't explored that much in the game. I don't understand why Owl would pass on his teachings to Wolf only to backstab him in the future. If he planned on eventually taking the Divine Heir's power, then why did he make his own son the Divine Heir's guardian? It's like Owl intentionally forced himself into a position where he would have to kill Wolf, but even then, not really since Owl could've just asked Wolf to obey the Iron Code at Hirata—like he does at Ashina Castle—instead of just assassinating him right off the bat, not even knowing if he was willing to forsake Kuro.

    submitted by /u/Hackars
    [link] [comments]

    The dark souls knight just cost me a controller.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Been attempting this dumpster fire for 6 hours. Finally broke his posture, got the kill animation.

    Nobody told me he has to go off the edge

    FUCK you, Fromsoft.

    submitted by /u/ArcErelong
    [link] [comments]

    After using the mortal blade for 5 minutes continuously I figured out it can be a 360 degree attack,Did everyone know ?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    All hail

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Am I wierd?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Chained Ogre and Blazing Bull only took me 2 tries, but Shinobi Hunter, and General Tenzen Yamichu took me around 10 tries each. The main consensus that I could gather online is that the ogre and bull are supposedly really hard, while the Shinobi Hunter and General Tenzen are easy.

    Edit: This is my first FS game

    submitted by /u/Anonymous00000399
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having a hard time with regular enemies

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:28 PM PST

    So I just bought this game about 3 days ago and I'm having a difficult time with the regular enemies. I'm utilizing stealth....ALOT....because I'm scared lol but I'll go and fight them frequently because I feel like it'll help me improve. Is this a common thing? I'm managing my way through them, but I'm wasting gourds and I when I get to the mini boss, I have no heals.

    I guess I'm just here for the community to tell me this is common and I can tell myself I'm not garbage, that it's a learning curve.

    Edit: much love to this community. Y'all are awesome.

    submitted by /u/babyarmnate
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally defeated my hesitation

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:29 AM PST

    This game the second time is maybe even better to me

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:32 PM PST

    So I beat the whole game and looked up how to get the purification my first time through because I like "true" endings. The only problem is I was offline and the game saved exactly zero of my trophies. I wanted to platinum sekiro so this was very disheartening to me as it was really hard to beat. Months later I've finally picked it back up to redo the same ending for the trophy and I am loving it! I am a LOT better this time around and the game isnt kicking my ass very often at all. I even killed the guardian ape second try and the ape duo on my first. I loved the game my first time through but I think I may like it even more this time around! Will definitely be getting that platinum trophy I almost gave up on.

    submitted by /u/ineedanewthrowawy
    [link] [comments]

    Deflecting the Sword Saint's bullets is one of the coolest little gameplay moments I've had so far

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:15 PM PST

    I finished my first playthrough (Purification ending) yesterday and I love this game. Looking back, deflecting those bullets in the final boss fight, as Isshin is rushing towards you and lightning strikes in the background, has to be one of my favorite gameplay moments. It isn't hard to pull off, especially when you've learned his patterns enough to start expecting him to pull out his gun at certain points, nor is it very useful as I'm sure you could just dodge them, but you can't deny that it looks and sounds and feels so cool. That's all.

    I just beat Genichiro (second encounter) in NG+ first try. Amazing to see how much easier the second playthrough feels. I'd say the effect is much more noticeable than in Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

    submitted by /u/puutarhatrilogia
    [link] [comments]

    SEKIRO Elsa Mod from Frozen 2 Vs Big Smoke Credit to -- huckleberrypie

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    So i snooped around a bit here...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    I found out some stuff about "first playthroughs"

    Was i not supposed to find the ravens and i think i killed some corrupted monk before a genichiro (or ape i don't remember)

    Have i been doing shit wrong? I can't beat anything in my area. (i'm fighting some impossible swordsmen next to some impossible boss named "Owl") I'm so confused right now wtf.

    submitted by /u/R6DeVil
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for shichimen warrior?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:01 PM PST

    Currently trying to fight schichimen warrior (abandoned dungeon) and having a lot of trouble. I know to use confetti and pacifying agent but I'm running low on confetti and I definitely have to kill him this time around.

    I can't find the mob who sells confetti (I have the ghost corrupted monk killed) and I'm down to 2 left. Help pls?

    submitted by /u/Littlewillywilly69
    [link] [comments]

    The camera system is so shit.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    It's incredibly frustrating to fight enemies that move a lot in a small arena because the camera keeps resetting itself. You can't lock-on to enemies because as soon as they jump up, and the camera can't keep up with them, the lock-on disappears. Anyone got any tips for getting around this?

    submitted by /u/brevitx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment