• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Sekiro - This boss can whistle you to death

    Sekiro - This boss can whistle you to death


    This boss can whistle you to death

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Snake Eyes - GIF by @Much118x

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:44 AM PST

    It be like that sometimes

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Just finished Fallen Order and now it’s time

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:51 AM PST

    Behold! The second Mortal Blade.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Say what you want about Genichiro and Demon of Hatred, but these fuckers are low-key the hardest enemies in the game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Divine Dragon

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Update to "How in the actual FUCK do you play this game??"

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    So a few days ago I made a post here asking what I was doing wrong, because I was struggling with every single boss and mini-boss in the game.

    So after a lot of helpful comments from you guys, I decided to start a new game and learn the combat better - AND IT WORKED!! YOU ALL WERE RIGHT!

    I'm having A LOT of fun deflecting everything and I feel like a Parry God (like someone commented in my original post), and it's SO GOOD. Most bosses and mini-bosses so far took me 2 or 3 tries and I'm so happy.

    I just beat the Owl <! and oh, man, WHAT A FIGHT (it took me more tries, tho, around 10). I don't know how far I'm in the game, but I'm having a blast and loving it! I hope there is a lot more, because I don't want it to end!

    I made this update because so many people helped me and I felt like I should thank you all in a post and tell that it worked. So thank you again and good luck, everyone!

    Hesitation is defeat!

    submitted by /u/LerricKrengham
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus Tiddyfucking Christ, this game is hard..

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Edit: Should've mentioned I just got the game yesterday!

    I've sunk an unhealthy amount of time into Dark Souls (specifically DS1 & DS3). I'm really good at those two games. I parry everything like it's my fucking job. Ornstein & Smough? Beat them 20 times. Anyways, the point I'm trying to make here is that Dark Souls is a fucking cake walk compared to Sekiro.

    I mean seriously. I haven't been humbled by a video game this hard since I went in blind, not knowing anything about it, into Dark Souls 1. At the time, I had never played a game so unforgiving, challenging, enraging, and rewarding.

    But Sekiro... Sekiro is making me feel how I did then. I thought my experience with the Souls games was going to massively help me out in this game. Wrong. I am getting my shit pushed in here, my dudes. The combat is fantastic and smooth but I'm goddam terrible at it! The speed, mobility, lack of shields – it's fucking me right up. I haven't wanted to rage quit this bad in years. But I don't rage quit, because it sucks you in. It makes you want to get better. There's so much I have to learn.

    Anyways, I just wanted to commend the game for making me feel how I did that first time I played Dark Souls all those years ago. I'm fucking terrible at it right now, but I love it.

    submitted by /u/Dogs-Keep-Me-Going
    [link] [comments]

    I Love This Game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Just picked up Sekiro this last weekend after becoming interested this past month (yes, seeing it win game of the year had a lot to do with my purchase). This is pretty much my first FromSoftware game, technically I played a little Bloodborne, but my personal tastes back then kept me from enjoying it. All I can say is DAMN! The emotions this game makes me feel! The excitement! The rage!

    Just beat General Tenzin. Yes, I know I have yet to face a "real" boss, but for a still stumbling souls/borne amateur, I am quite proud of it. Died about 20 times to him. I just couldn't get his attack patterns down. Yelled at my tv and turned the game off. Stomped into my bathroom to shower and go to bed. But, as I stood there, about to step into the shower, I had an epiphany. You see, this game already has an incredible way of staying in my brain, tempting me back all day long. So I was standing there and I suddenly had a plan. A plan of how I was going to beat him. I didn't even turn the shower off. I booted Sekiro back up. And, all the pieces fell into place. I kicked General Tenzin's ass. Butt naked in my living room, I plunged my sword into his neck. And, I cheered with joy.

    That is Sekiro. And, that is why I think it won game of the year.

    And, I haven't even fought a real boss yet... But, I'm going to do it naked.

    submitted by /u/ChauncyDemachio
    [link] [comments]

    Proper Shinobi Apesecution

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    This boss fight was pretty fun, then blazing bull was a not.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    My life’s greatest achievement to date. After 9 months.. I can finally rest.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    You know, I’m something of a gamer myself

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Finally beat blazing bull

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    OMG. I've been stuck on blazing bull, then had to put down the game the last few months because of health issues. Today's the first time I've played Sekiro since mid-September, and I beat the blazing bull on my 2nd attempt!! Have to regain more muscle memory though.

    submitted by /u/Jubei2727
    [link] [comments]

    This dude beating Great Shinobi with his feets -No healing/posture or gourd upgrades- [warning very loud]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get snake blood out of white fabric? I JUST had this thing dry-cleaned!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:56 PM PST

    Am I the only one whos just not done with sekiros world at all?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    I mean I cant wait for elden ring and I know miyazaki does his best work on new IPs but...I just hunger for more sekiro! More crazy boss fights, different lands, more supernatural shit. Heres hoping that after elden ring we will get either sekiro 2 or finally bloodborne 2!

    submitted by /u/Blind-Idiot-God
    [link] [comments]

    genichiro ashina no hit

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    After a lot of kiling Isshins, grinding for skill points in Ashina Outskirts, and hunting for Lapis Lazuli, I completed Sekiro Shadows Die Twice with a nice PLATINUM TROPHY. Thanks a lot to the game developers and community, this game is amazing.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    I did it! Final boss down at base stats. Quite possibly the toughest boss in the souls series from a challenge perspective.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I. Need. Help.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    One week in and I’m done

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    I tried. I really did. But after getting past the Chained Ogre and then facing the next General, that was it for me. I've spent the past three days trying to beat him, and I'm no further along than I was when I first encountered him.

    I can kill all his troops in about 60 seconds now, but I will sometimes lose to him in about 3 blows. I can't get it. Perhaps if I could just go up against him time after time, I'd keep going, but to have to go through all the troops first before encountering him again...

    I've watched video after video on YouTube and I simply can't get it. And I know it will only get worse from here. So adios, Sekiro. You've taken more than enough of my time for very little progress or pleasure.

    submitted by /u/highsinthe70s
    [link] [comments]

    He didn't liked the souls games previously.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment