• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Sekiro - Wife of the year. Merry shuramas to all.

    Sekiro - Wife of the year. Merry shuramas to all.


    Wife of the year. Merry shuramas to all.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    My 15 yr old sister dreams of being an artist and I can see it come true

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    Congratulations!! Sekiroshadow just got World's First run no-damage and no-upgrades! (also cute reaction)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    First time ever playing a souls borne game, wish me luck

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    If someone told me I would be excited to get a letter opener for Xmas, I wouldn’t have believed them. Then my wife gets me this and I’m going through old mail like I’ve got a bad case of the Shura.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    Charmless Isshin is finally dead after 5 months

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Isshin, The Sword Saint - Featuring Dragon Flash

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    SCARE THY MONKEY

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Died in style

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    It took me 3 whole days to bring the Fountainhead Palace Monk down. Her 3rd phase really made it difficult with the spike in aggression. So here's my clip finally defeating this bitch.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Using the terrain

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    My girlfriend drew me up a Sekiro art piece for Christmas. Probably my favorite Christmas present and one of the most beautiful parts of the game.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    You can see the site of the [SPOILER] from Ashina Castle.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Brother bought me Sekiro for Christmas, here's my experience so far summarised in a 5 sec clip

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    So I just beat Ashina Elite Jinsuke Saze and it was the easiest fight so far this game...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:45 PM PST

    I came in and parried him like twice and then broke his posture and insta killed him... it was literally the easiest fight in this game so I looked it up and all the videos were saying he was really hard to beat and Im confused...

    submitted by /u/barlie7
    [link] [comments]

    COLORIZED OWL

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:28 PM PST

    I finally beat all the bosses without taking damage!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    After beating this game the first time, I just couldn't get enough so I decided to beat all the bosses without taking damage as a personal achievement and I finally finished it! On Christmas Day too! I can't wait for what FromSoftware has for us next. This challenge was easily the most rewarding thing I've ever done. Some bosses took weeks of fighting them and then rage quitting and others took 4-5 attempts. Isshin in the Immortal Severance ending took the longest with the first encounter of Owl as a close second. This game is amazing.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqQdUIJWM_Q&t=2928s

    submitted by /u/Muphsi
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin made me quit Sekiro

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    I bought Sekiro 1 week after it's release. It was amazing to be part of the community who went into a From game from scratch.

    Everything was new, I remember how everyone was struggeling with Genichiro, Lady Butterfly and oh, that damn Monkey.

    But we did not know what was waiting on the end, and neither did I.

    I thought Genichiro was the final boss of this game, and how fitting that would be because we fought him 3x in the game.

    After a beautiful fight which I loved against him, swords clashing, I managed to beat him.

    But then the biggest wall of my gaming history hit me, Isshin.

    I tried and tried and tried, and for once in my life the thought came to my mind, "I can't beat this boss" "I won't be able to finish this game".

    I stopped and tried him for a week, but not once did I manage to get to phase 2. I felt utterly defeated. Before I knew it I played other games and my life became more busy with every other aspect. All the while Isshin still laughing at me.

    It is december now, I came across a post where I remembered what made me love sekiro in the first place. That you can dance with the enemy, not dodge and roll, but stand feet strong and parry everything they throw at you.

    That was my mistake I thought to myself, "THATS IT".

    I was so scared of Isshin, I forgot I can parry almost all of his red kanji attacks.

    I re installed the game and stood once again, infront of that maniac, with 0 marks.

    Struggeling once again...

    But the moment I parried his red kanji thrust attack, how my dopamine rushed, the way sekiro slides back holding his sword. "He is mortal.." I thought to myself.

    I remembered why I was in awe of this game.

    How it forces you to excel, and make you notice how you learn, and rewards you.

    Today, after I don't know how many months, got to his phase 2.

    TLDR: After 8 months got to Isshin second phase.

    submitted by /u/pizzaboye109
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT IF: Sekiro speedrunning ... but on a treadmill?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    1.04 Ture Corrupted Monk Deathblow Glitch!(New way to change Speedrun)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Just started Sekiro today and I AM HOOKED

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:22 PM PST

    It is my first time playing a from software game and I am so hooked! If you guys got any tips or anything(without spoilers pls lol) I am all ears!

    submitted by /u/Poyoye
    [link] [comments]

    What Better Way To Celebrate The Holidays Than With A Beheading?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:39 PM PST

    I finally beat the game today! Isshin put up quite a fight, what a hell of a final boss battle. For some reason, the bosses in this game either completely destroy me even after I use up all my res and healing, or I manage to kill then without dying and barely healing at all. Such was the case today, after many many tries. I definitely attribute some of it to luck, man does it feel awesome.

    Watching the credits right now, I think I'll fire up a NG+ right away though. Can't wait to play through this amazing game again.

    submitted by /u/scaramanouche
    [link] [comments]

    MONKY WITH SWORD!!!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    When Sekiro is your first FromSoftware game

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I wanted to this bring up because I have not seen people talking about it much. I've recently completed the game once myself and then started watching some videos on other people's play troughs to see how I compared. I've come to realize that I had an interesting advantage throughout my first run of Sekiro. that advantage being I have never touched another From Software game before (DRAMATIC HORROR MUSIC). Now while I realize I have just forfeited my right to call myself a gamer. I wanted to see what you all think about this.

    Not playing any of From Softwares previous games meant I had no muscle memory from their past juggernauts like Dark Souls. I've heard so many people talk about how they got stuck trying to dodge when they should have deflected. I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty but the first time I saw these comments I was genuinely confused. Why would you try to dodge the likes of Genichiro (on top of Ashina) and the early generals (who's names i'm not even going to bother trying to spell or look up)? Even though each of them killed me several times it was very clear (at least to me) that just trying to dodge them was suicidal. Deflecting and Gumba stomps was the way to go.

    Because of this, I think a lot of the bosses people struggled with were very simple for me and others (particularly those more similar to the bosses I've heard about from Dark Souls) kicked my ass to an embarrassing degree. LOOKING AT YOU YOU F*CKING RED BULL MASCOT WANNABE! and of course......the demon of hatred cause me more problems then even the final boss! so, can anyone relate??

    submitted by /u/Steven-Strange22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment